New Polar Order Declaration of War on GATO

Dajobo

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GATO has a decent top tier. It's typically an indication of active tech sellers or an alliance who holds their top tier out of war for multiple wars in a row. No one is going to ignore GATO's distinct tech advantage in the top tier versus their opponents since their entry.

If you're in a coalition you provide relief to the fronts/alliances that need it. Wouldn't that be why C&G waited longer than usual to enter? Every war and every coalition does this. Once you finish trying to climb the moral high ground, I advise you to jump off without a parachute. 

Are you addressing someone in particular Tim? Your comment looked out of context in this discussion.

I was hoping to preempt the attempts of moral high ground by anyone, and anyone taking the "if we're/they/our coalition is so terrible why does it take so many alliances to hit us argument." 

People like to use being hit by someone as terms of raw nation strength. (Ex. 6M NS (1 alliance)  vs 50M ns (6-12 alliances declared on them)) For example, you won't see Umbrella engage beyond the top tier so maybe less than 1/4 or 1/5 of the alliance against GATO. It's just interesting how much people twist discussions to tout themselves. Is there a distinct and significant NS disadvantage for a particular coalition? Absolutely. Is there a margin as wide as people want to discuss? Absolutely not.

Also, I do wish my old home the absolute best in this war and for a quick rebuild.

GATO has a decent top tier. It's typically an indication of active tech sellers or an alliance who holds their top tier out of war for multiple wars in a row. No one is going to ignore GATO's distinct tech advantage in the top tier versus their opponents since their entry.

If you're in a coalition you provide relief to the fronts/alliances that need it. Wouldn't that be why C&G waited longer than usual to enter? Every war and every coalition does this. Once you finish trying to climb the moral high ground, I advise you to jump off without a parachute.

We actually only fought with our top tier last war......

Also, I love the GATO is so good we needed Umbrella argument. Say it again. Edited by magicninja

Shame on TOP. We now know why it took you so long to enter the war... you had to stop to search for your dignity. It looks like you weren't able to find it. Shame on Umbrella. We thought a lot of you before this nonsense and have had several discussions with TOP about getting closer to you. You were one of the few alliances we truly respected. And to NpO: Our illusions have been shattered. We know. Yeah. Oops.

Shame on TOP. We now know why it took you so long to enter the war... you had to stop to search for your dignity. It looks like you weren't able to find it. Shame on Umbrella. We thought a lot of you before this nonsense and have had several discussions with TOP about getting closer to you. You were one of the few alliances we truly respected. And to NpO: Our illusions have been shattered. We know. Yeah. Oops.

No not really. It's more like...lol you legitimized GATO.....