Welcome to, "I didn't hear anything about coalition warfare in the past few years because no one deems my alliance worthy enough for a diplomat job let alone a coalition channel!" hosted by SoADarthCyfe6!

You know logs have leaked and we know the real reason these alliances declared, right?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know logs have leaked and we know the real reason these alliances declared, right?

Because there's a secret society of the 5 wealthiest people in the world known as the Pentavirate who run everything in the world--including the newspapers--and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Coloradia known as The Meadows.

Edited by Schattenmann

The reason being is that the older nations/rulers in MCXA would have learned CN in a culture with very little military standards, especially in the year before and directly after Karma. The newer nations in the alliance will be decently better. However, there are always those nations who made a bad decision, or are ignoring the guidelines of leadership.

The example that Vol Navy cites has to be one of the more pathological cases of "there's always one that doesn't get the memo" that I've read about in that general range.  However, based on my own experience I have a little trouble with the older nation/different standards explanation for low warchests in upper tiers.  My nation was one of MCXA's targets during Karma, and I came away from that war with the distinct impression that minimum warchest standards are best ignored as insufficient.

I for one find Beez and DochThing despicable. They are picking on me and well.... it's kinda fun. Over 5 million now Gents! Thanks for the help, I couldn't have done it without you,

Also: Beaazy, would you take a nap please? What you are doing isn't healthy.  :awesome:

Heh, I like DochThing. Am I orange as well cuz I always thought I was more green given my keltic nature... And congrats on 5 million mate!!!! :D Now help me get the last 80k I need to break 9 million. :D

And then CN realised that non-chaining clauses are a complete joke; an excuse to abandon an ally in a pinch, a scrap of paper to be ignored when seeking to curbstomp a foe.

Imagine the kinds of people that go to this much effort in chaining treaties. Or the people in Omega Project attacking TPF without a DoW.

What? you realize Omega does have a DoW. Need to do a bit of research sometimes mate.

No kidding! This is a perpetual problem for me.  If they keep it up, I am going to buy them just some old bi-planes.  It can't hurt their performance too much.  Oh well, such as it is, I have been enjoying our fight as you have been a good, spirited opponent despite having 5 opponents at one point.  That always gets my respect. KahlanRahl, who just lobbed cruise missiles or did nothing for the first few days of war, has woken up now too, so I am optimistic that front will become more fun too.  That's all I really care about.

Dude, bi-planes are the shit. Make sure to do the whole Red Baron thing though okay? 

Wut?

I've have nothing but respect and a certain affection for my MI6 targets. You are reaching and it reflects poorly on your upbringing.

Ahhhh, I have a certain affection for you too.  :ehm:

You are not the only one.  We find them despicable too.  Which is why it's a relief to send them off fighting in distant foreign wars and away from the rest of us.

Welcome to the fight Multicolored Cross-X Alliance.  I was hoping for the Monochrome Cross-X Alliance.  But you'll do.

:popcorn:

You went completely out of your way to get into this war, it is not like your honoring a treaty to defend an ally.  So you can expect to people to hate on you if your not prepared.  Granted you have not driven your reputation to the low of LoSS levels yet.  If your going to be an aggressor alliance as you are in this war you should at least be prepared.  

I swear LoSS must have done something unspeakably horrible to The Big Bad sometime years back that he has yet to get over yet.  Otherwise, good day to you!

Excellent.  I will look forward to it!  None of these other alliances that jumped in seem to be doing anything to me, so it seems appropriate that you do it. :ehm:

If she's going for someone, I can tell you, she won't be alone. Unfortunately for you, that other someone isn't a girl. :P

If she's going for someone, I can tell you, she won't be alone. Unfortunately for you, that other someone isn't a girl. :P

That is to be expected.  This won't be my first time at the bottom of a dogpile.  I am used to the feeding frenzy associated with it.  Unfortunately, due to the peace mode timer I might fall below your range or get countered by someone else.  We'll see how it goes!

I was told I was supposed to thank someone for something...

So, thanks someone for whatever it was you did. Much appreciated.

You might want to hold that thanks until Pez gets the second set of logs.