Didn't Sparta beat NPO in a 1v1 duel?

Of course, you being out of touch is a bit understandable.

What? lol No. Maybe you should get in touch.

I fail to see a reason why anyone would read the OP. I bet even most of Invicta just browsed it. Dont lie :P

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? lol No. Maybe you should get in touch.

I fail to see a reason why anyone would read the OP. I bet even most of Invicta just browsed it. Dont lie :P

It's almost like we did that on purpose.

Solid DoW, good luck guys.

Thanks! Have fun with NG!

Given the history between NPO and Invicta this should have been an epic DoW announcement. 

Instead we got…I do not even know what this is.

Still have mad respect for Invicta members who fought side by side with Pacifica all those years.  Sad it has come to this.

Given the history between NPO and Invicta this should have been an epic DoW announcement. 

Instead we got…I do not even know what this is.

Still have mad respect for Invicta members who fought side by side with Pacifica all those years.  Sad it has come to this.

It's all a joke really.

It's pitiful, yeah.

Like a Sith would know...

Edited by King Biscuit

I had fun fighting alongside invicta against MK.  We were looking for someone, anyone, to bring their upper tier out of PM for a hit on MK that would do something and Invicta was right there ready to rock.  They had 3 guys I think in PM in that range, but true to their word, they brought the last three people they had after being beaten down over and over and fought with us.  CSN did as well iirc, and I remember them fondly for that.

So while saddened that politics have come to this I hold no ill will towards invicta.  They are honest and you can trust them to back their allies 100% with all their pixels.

I cannot hail this DoW or the reasons behind it however.

I had fun fighting alongside invicta against MK.  We were looking for someone, anyone, to bring their upper tier out of PM for a hit on MK that would do something and Invicta was right there ready to rock.  They had 3 guys I think in PM in that range, but true to their word, they brought the last three people they had after being beaten down over and over and fought with us.  CSN did as well iirc, and I remember them fondly for that.

So while saddened that politics have come to this I hold no ill will towards invicta.  They are honest and you can trust them to back their allies 100% with all their pixels.

I cannot hail this DoW or the reasons behind it however.

That was fun.

So pretty much its Polar and Valhalla on NPO being backed up by some of the worst fighting alliances on Planet Bob, Legion, GOONS, Sparta and now Invicta.  And this is what Planet Bob has come to.  

We might be "horrible" fighters to CN lovers, but you have to admit , we are good at collecting those pubbie tears, that's what we care about.

Cool stuff

I think you misunderstand what I was saying. Go look at how many times Valhalla has nuked this war and you'll understand I was in agreement with you and retorting Bud's argument and showing him the hypocrisy within his statement.

I think you misunderstand what I was saying. Go look at how many times Valhalla has nuked this war and you'll understand I was in agreement with you and retorting Bud's argument and showing him the hypocrisy within his statement.

Right... No sarcasm was intended