Non Grata Declaration of War

It has been a while buddy, I mostly linger in my rocking chair these days but thought I'd pull out the tri stand to deliver some glowing presents to some old friends ;)

I never realized I was so important to you!  :wub:

Honestly I was getting worried that I wouldn't be able to launch any of my nukes, due to having no tech. I sincerely hope you plan on keeping this 1v1 (in your case, at least) so I can let these mininukes fly!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The entire problem with BCs was that I have no idea who you are.  If anyone had been active or given a damn I, the MoFA, wouldn't have been left in control of the AA for almost a week on the eve of the most obvious war imaginable.

Alliances are tools on the global scale, I use BCs unconventionally toward a specific end.  You all didn't understand it and were more interested in your inactive pixels than in the big picture so you blew the whole thing and got yourselves the real war I was keeping you out of, then you vilified me even more. 

And in answer to your question, yes it was in fact brilliant & arcane, and beautiful & vicious and that is exactly why a fake war started by a nobody troll using a no-name 30-nation inactive AA 5 years ago is still debated.  And so, except for the fallout which I regret but which was your own fault, I do remember it so fondly. 

Two schemers, Zzzptm and me, with a common goal, swept up in the power politics of distant NPO and GATO, playthings to our aloof allies, said "no" reached across the aisle, and took control of our own affairs. 

Oh, balls, MCRABT.  Whyyyyyy would you join NG?

Yah, that WAS fun, Schatt.

I kinda miss the old days...

Steve I took you at your word when you said you were not pushing to attack us and I will take you at you word here.

The fact is I have declared war on not one, but two of your allies. We are currently in the process of demolishing one of those, NSO, and will in all probability have a long and tough war with the other, NPO. They are far more competent. It must pain you terribly to have such amazing firepower and lack of targets, while your ally NSO is burning. 

Indeed I checked the text of your treaty and saw you even made an announcement so there could be no misunderstanding.

"Under Article II: Defense, there is some stuff about how helping is just a suggestion. Well, no. We're going to DEFINITELY help..."

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114383

It pains me deeply that you feel I have put you in such a moral dilemma, so I would like to make amends.

Please let me state it here on the public record for the world, and more importantly your allies to see.

Should you counter the New Polar Order for attacking your direct allies after explicitly stating well in advance that you would do so, I will ask our mutual allies to not hold it against you.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Dajobo

Fun fact: None of the signatories on the Non Grata side are in the position of Triumvirate. The more you know!

Fun fact: None of the signatories on the Non Grata side are in the position of Triumvirate. The more you know!

Oh come on... This isn't an argument.

We all get why everyone is hitting who they are hitting, let's avoid bringing similar arguments into the field, they do you no good.

Why even have the treaty anymore if you don't plan on honoring it? Just cancel it.

I'm not in government anymore, so I would be unable to cancel it. What could be asked is why your alliance (Avalanche) hasn't activated the Aggression section of your treaty, but then again it was Optional, so oh well.

Oh come on... This isn't an argument.

We all get why everyone is hitting who they are hitting, let's avoid bringing similar arguments into the field, they do you no good.

Wait... am I supposed to be getting into petty arguments or something?

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

I'm not in government anymore, so I would be unable to cancel it. What could be asked is why your alliance (Avalanche) hasn't activated the Aggression section of your treaty, but then again it was Optional, so oh well.

Fair enough, it's not your call.

And don't worry about us, we wouldnt miss this war for the world ;)

Fair enough, it's not your call.

And don't worry about us, we wouldnt miss this war for the world ;)

Just to spread a spotlight on the whole thing, the Triumvirate are the only people who can sign or cancel treaties, and it is quite likely that they are in constant communication with their allies over this. Just like Avalanche, just because we haven't declared doesn't mean we won't be coming to the fray.

Just to spread a spotlight on the whole thing, the Triumvirate are the only people who can sign or cancel treaties, and it is quite likely that they are in constant communication with their allies over this. Just like Avalanche, just because we haven't declared doesn't mean we won't be coming to the fray.

Well you're already in the fray, but I know what you meant. Thanks for the info though, and I look forward to action one way or another from the triumvirate. :)

Actually, we're doing fine. 700k NS is nothing. You should check in a few days before you say you're demolishing us.

You should check the fighting capabilities of some of your nations before you say that we aren't.  

I know, I know. Two way street, blah blah blah.

What's this multiquote button do?

Edited by sounion

A Call to Arms!

The nation of New Sith Order, your faithful ally, is requesting that you come to their aid in the conflict against The Order of the Paradox. This is a defensive war, where we need to help our ally. The Order of the Paradox is allied with Umbrella, MI6, Disciples of Destruction, New Polar Order, United Purple Nations and GOONS.

If we decline, we get -25.0 prestige.

Decline

Accept [Yes]

This thread needs more posts like this and less stupid bickering.

Good luck NG.

You should check the fighting capabilities of some of your nations before you say that we aren't.  

I know, I know. Two way street, blah blah blah.

What's this multiquote button do?

Definitely a two-way street. I'm fighting your DMoD and would say I'm faring quite well. And I'm not even close to touching the military department!

Definitely a two-way street. I'm fighting your DMoD and would say I'm faring quite well. And I'm not even close to touching the military department!

Well what's funny about that is that you actually aren't.  You are literally not fighting any member of our government.  

Well what's funny about that is that you actually aren't.  You are literally not fighting any member of our government.

He was marked as "Deputy Minister of Plenty" the other day. Huh.

(that's actually Econ now that I think of it, my bad)