There's Always Something Formal about the Point of a Pistol

Chimaera

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to your post-war disbandment. Your alliance is too thin-skinned and inadequately lead to last through a war.

stop using big words. what does disbandment, thin skinned and inadequately mean? i dont understand how those words fit into that sentance

remember the last time NSO took IAA 2.0 into war... they disbanded! How will IAA 3.0 fare this war?

Aww shucks didn't know we were at war with the Sith. Pretty sure the Train is just running over some Pacificans right now. Maybe we'll come play with you later.

mi6 is an awful alliance. i dont know why they bothered to declare war. there govt is just as bad as there membership. i would be surprised if they made a scratch with this DoW

i agree 

As someone who actually likes Pacifica and most of the people in it, this makes me sad. But if there is one thing i've learned while here on Bob, it's that you stand tall whenever your allies need you. NPO stood tall, and now we do the same. No hard feelings had, and hopefully this war will be over quickly.

Good show, gents. See you on the fields of war.

[OOC]You're named after a guy who assaulted a hooker IRL [/OOC]

That's the best you got? Shocker. </sarcasm>

Next time, if you want to make a point, try to say IC. Oh, and quit being butthurt just because we don't accept garbage members.