There's Always Something Formal about the Point of a Pistol

Chimaera

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe what our esteemed train operator is saying is that you should multiply our declared wars (70+ or something,) by a factor of 3.8 to be comparable to the Order's effort. 

ie: an effort level of ~270 wars would be needed to compare equally with our effort.

You do have a few other alliances to play with though, and I'm jealous of that --

but that is the gist of the train conductor's argument, if I do say so myself.

Now good day to you sir.

I shall see you on the battlefield.

I believe what our esteemed train operator is saying is that you should multiply our declared wars (70+ or something,) by a factor of 3.8 to be comparable to the Order's effort. 

ie: an effort level of ~270 wars would be needed to compare equally with our effort.

You do have a few other alliances to play with though, and I'm jealous of that --

but that is the gist of the train conductor's argument, if I do say so myself.

Now good day to you sir.

I shall see you on the battlefield.

You forgot something.

CHOO CHOO

Those are some pretty numbers you got there, I wish I could have less than 1 war per 2 nations in my alliance!

This was a pretty dumb thing to say. :facepalm:

They could try to be as efficient as... say... http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=10008

with you know... less than 1 war per 4 nations.

Or http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=10006

Less than 1 for every 3.

Let me be clear, I am not calling into question either the efficiency of Sparta or NpO within this current conflict. Only the idiocy of pointing it out less than 24 hours after counters began.

Edited by Rush Sykes

You forgot something.

CHOO CHOO

he forgot your claim how we didn't counter your +40k ns. which is incorrect as well.

p.s. the numbers as of now are 68 dows mi6 in their great blitz, 102 NPO in their response.

have fun all and choo choo

Edited by Branimir

I enjoyed the complete blunting of your offensive on TOP, and having as many wars declared as an alliance four times our size, yeah.

Actually you had way less wars on NPO than NPO had on you despite being the one who supposedly was doing the blitzing, :lol1:.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Et tu, Brute? :P

I'm just callin' it like I see it, Farrin. I skimmed the announcement thinking: "okay... blah blah blah... oh a DoW, there we go." Time is precious, you see.  :awesome:

Your only in the party because I invited you. You seemed not that restless to me. ;)

I was invited anyway, trust me. I like to be fashionably late sometimes. ;)

Edited by KahlanRahl

Those are some pretty numbers you got there, I wish I could have less than 1 war per 2 nations in my alliance!

Don't even have the decency to apologize and retract when caught outright lying? Need to change the subject with some petty dig at the other side?

Pity. This war has such potential to be fought between competent, respectful opponents.

Don't even have the decency to apologize and retract when caught outright lying? Need to change the subject with some petty dig at the other side?

Pity. This war has such potential to be fought between competent, respectful opponents.

choo choo

I really want to say something in retort, but honestly, I'm just glad you're both still around after Jens killed your master. Hopefully, all that fighting gave you some actual war experience. It'll come in handy against Pacifica. ;)

Oh please, and here I was looking for an ill-natured duel of words.

He's in PM right about now... ;)

I'm not going to hit you, promise.

he forgot your claim how we didn't counter your +40k ns. which is incorrect as well.

p.s. the numbers as of now are 68 dows mi6 in their great blitz, 102 NPO in their response.

have fun all and choo choo

Oh, please. I can't believe we're both arguing this.

You guys put up a great counter-counter blitz, and we put up a pretty good opening blitz as well. So that's cool for both of us. But our goal was to back you guys off TOP, which it did. There's only 42 NPO-TOP wars, compared to 188 NPO-MI6 wars. Job well done for the first night if you ask me; now it comes down to activity, skill, and resolve. Good luck - I'm expecting this to be a bloody battle.

Oh, please. I can't believe we're both arguing this. You guys put up a great counter-counter blitz, and we put up a pretty good opening blitz as well. So that's cool for both of us. But our goal was to back you guys off TOP, which it did. There's only 42 NPO-TOP wars, compared to 188 NPO-MI6 wars. Job well done for the first night if you ask me; now it comes down to activity, skill, and resolve. Good luck - I'm expecting this to be a bloody battle.

Well said my friend.