New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

Grub in one post you said that NSO was building a coalition and that NPO and NG had said they didn't want to roll Polar. So I asked what possible coalition could NSO build that was actually a threat...you had nothing. I asked why you didn't hit TOP when they did the same thing NSO did....again nothing to that point. You can admit that you were too scared to do anything when Top dd it. Hell you can candy coat it by saying your position wasn't favorable if you like...its all really the same thing. You can say you are now picking on an opponent hat is not longer a real threat....because you cower in the face of a real threat. History has how his time and again. You can admit it. The more you fight it the more ridiculous you all look. Its why you come out in droves to try to say something that might make me look bad or you better. If my assertions were so ridiculous none of you would have to say a thing. You're a bunch of sissies who finally got a shred of a leg up and announced to the world WE ARE BACK! We declare war on NSO.....LMAO.

Before I join the masses of very intelligent people who no longer read a single missive from you, I will again suggest you examine the actual facts, not the mindless unconnected dots spinning in your obviously chemically affected brain.

You are throwing multiple concepts together to try to piece something together but it just doesn't gel.  You have insinuated constantly that I am a homosexual (not that there is anything wrong with that) and you have asserted a number of times that despite all logic to the contrary that we should have attacked a superior force unaided in response to their clear advantage over us AND that somehow proves we are both cowards and homosexual (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Now then, if NSO was the alliance who was the issue and we attacked someone else, say GATO, you would be complaining that we had unfairly targeted you.  Instead, an alliance who hates us and has actively conspired with others, an alliance whose plans were only blocked by the Polar-TOP treaty and who are led by actually competent leaders should not be considered a threat because they do not fit your definition of ''big'' enough?  Are you seriously arguing that we should have attacked the NPO for the complaint we have of NSO?  Are you seriously suggesting that we should have attacked TOP instead?

I think it perfectly logical, that when faced with a threat, and here is the bit you are obviously struggling with, and the means to prosecute a plan, we do so. 

Now I have wasted some perfectly good insults on you, we all know you don't understand most of what has been said or inferred about you, but it is blindly simple, the facts are all right there, as declared by Dajobo at the commencement.  You need to consider the actual information you have and then either come to the aid of the NSO or not, but please spare me any more of your idiotic theories based on the most pathetic assessment of strategy I have ever had the misfortune to have to read.

Go away or I will taunt you further.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deny what's in front of me?  And what exactly is in front of me?  A group of known liars trying to tell me what my own alliance is thinking?  My denial must be so deep rooted that on top of denying your version of the "facts", I'm also reasonably sure I'm not your comrade.  Maybe I am the disillusioned one.

If you do not know, say you do not know.  I completely understand that you are an absolute nobody and that you do not know anything at all, but it is requisite that you recognize this as well.  Perhaps you should consult with comrades Dilber and Rayvon and if they are honest with you you will be enlightened.  Or perhaps you could just remove your head from wherever you are currently storing it and have a good look around.  It is all floating around you, but you do hav to look for yourself sometimes.

You are correct, you are not my comrade, but I do like to use the term in hope.  One day, when you have reinstalled the hot tub in your crater, who knows, we might have a beer or something.

I can assure you that virtually no arguments in this world have taken place because the parties had something interesting and of merit to say.

From what I gather, NSO tried to build a coalition, the dice didn't fall in their favor, and NpO is taking the opportunity to clean up. Kinda absolutely mundane and typical. Sure, wow, they didn't go for TOP's throat when the odds weren't in their favor! Shame on them for not making a suicidal charge! The cowards!

You are utterly delusional and a classic example of a raving lunatic.  I say this only for your own benefit, everyone else already knows.

Close.

However, the whole issue is that the supposed reason that they are starting this war is because NSO is a threat....Fine but why not do it every other time they were threatened?

You hit the nail on the head. They were too scared and only grew a pair when it looked like they had a shot. Now I'm for playing it smart. You have to if you expect to actually win but to come out here and trot out the line that the reason is " They were a threat." is laughable. The truth is "We don't like them and they are in a weaker position." I would have been absolutely fine with that. They have to come out here with a bucket of bull because they think they need the fencesitters to be sympathetic to their cause. They're playing on people's ignorance. I'm just pointing out the complete lack of honor in their attempt here and they don't like it because they were playing the honor card. Its also funny to see them squirm.

Close.

However, the whole issue is that the supposed reason that they are starting this war is because NSO is a threat....Fine but why not do it every other time they were threatened?

You hit the nail on the head. They were too scared and only grew a pair when it looked like they had a shot. Now I'm for playing it smart. You have to if you expect to actually win but to come out here and trot out the line that the reason is " They were a threat." is laughable. The truth is "We don't like them and they are in a weaker position." I would have been absolutely fine with that. They have to come out here with a bucket of bull because they think they need the fencesitters to be sympathetic to their cause. They're playing on people's ignorance. I'm just pointing out the complete lack of honor in their attempt here and they don't like it because they were playing the honor card. Its also funny to see them squirm.

The only people squirming here are your allies.  They are reading your nonsense and trying their hardest to pretend you are not one of them.  You are embarrassing to the point of causing actual laughter to break out.

For the record, fear and commonsense are very different things.  I know one of these is foreign to you and the other is a feeling of dread. 

The NSO is not necessarily in a weaker position are they?  They have some really quite stellar allies who possess quite a deal of firepower and it will remain to be seen exactly who does what.  It seems like you have given up all hope already?  I will accept your personal surrender at any time, conditional on an apologies for the homophobic slurs you have attempted to saddle me with.

I would suggest once again that that roll you think you are on is a tailspin that is proving entertaining for many but is bordering on, nay has become, pathetic.

Close.

And/or it's called being able to see more than a few inches in front of you.  It's no surprise that your little head can't grasp actual military strategy, magic "strong finish" ninja, but let me explain how this works: NSO was a viable threat to Polaris.  Diplomacy and coalition building ensues.  Polar won that fight.  They are now cleaning up shop.

It's nothing to do with "fear."  Wars are won and lost long before the first shots are fired.  The makings of this extend far previous to today, and the rationale extends to far beyond tomorrow.  Polaris is eliminating a past and potentially future threat while it is within their means to do so.  As I said, absolutely mundane, routine even.

And like clockwork, little people of no relevance in the world come out to do the whole dance of chest puffing and calling the other side "cowards" for whatever reason.  Oh boy, can't wait till people start dipping into peace mode, so we get to re-hash that whole song and dance again!

If you do not know, say you do not know.  I completely understand that you are an absolute nobody and that you do not know anything at all, but it is requisite that you recognize this as well.  Perhaps you should consult with comrades Dilber and Rayvon and if they are honest with you you will be enlightened.  Or perhaps you could just remove your head from wherever you are currently storing it and have a good look around.  It is all floating around you, but you do hav to look for yourself sometimes.

You are correct, you are not my comrade, but I do like to use the term in hope.  One day, when you have reinstalled the hot tub in your crater, who knows, we might have a beer or something.

Dilber has been absentee for 6 months now, off with his new wife cooking up all kinds of treachery for you wretched polars, no doubt.  Actually, I'm not particularly bothered by the fact that you think I'm a nobody or that you think I don't know anything.  I think it's cute, especially because you're trying to be condescending about it.  Your perceptions of the inner workings of the NSO are way off base though.  I know more than you, so saying "I do not know" would be incorrect.

Edited by Pyroman

Before I join the masses of very intelligent people who no longer read a single missive from you, I will again suggest you examine the actual facts, not the mindless unconnected dots spinning in your obviously chemically affected brain.

You are throwing multiple concepts together to try to piece something together but it just doesn't gel.  You have insinuated constantly that I am a homosexual (not that there is anything wrong with that) and you have asserted a number of times that despite all logic to the contrary that we should have attacked a superior force unaided in response to their clear advantage over us AND that somehow proves we are both cowards and homosexual (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Now then, if NSO was the alliance who was the issue and we attacked someone else, say GATO, you would be complaining that we had unfairly targeted you.  Instead, an alliance who hates us and has actively conspired with others, an alliance whose plans were only blocked by the Polar-TOP treaty and who are led by actually competent leaders should not be considered a threat because they do not fit your definition of ''big'' enough?  Are you seriously arguing that we should have attacked the NPO for the complaint we have of NSO?  Are you seriously suggesting that we should have attacked TOP instead?

I think it perfectly logical, that when faced with a threat, and here is the bit you are obviously struggling with, and the means to prosecute a plan, we do so. 

Now I have wasted some perfectly good insults on you, we all know you don't understand most of what has been said or inferred about you, but it is blindly simple, the facts are all right there, as declared by Dajobo at the commencement.  You need to consider the actual information you have and then either come to the aid of the NSO or not, but please spare me any more of your idiotic theories based on the most pathetic assessment of strategy I have ever had the misfortune to have to read.

Go away or I will taunt you further.

So, you confirm what I said. You wouldn't attack a real threat if they were stronger, but you would attack a perceived threat if they were weaker. Maybe now you are beginning to realize the whole "they were a threat" thing isn't really the most solid foundation. You could have done better. This was probably the weakest way to go for this war. You could have done it any way you wanted really and this...this lame excuse of a DoW is all your entire side had to come up with? You either didn't put much thought into it or you must not care what you look like in the process.

Dilber has been absentee for 6 months now, off with his new wife cooking up all kinds of treachery for you wretched polars, no doubt.  Actually, I'm not particularly bothered by the fact that you think I'm a nobody or that you think I don't know anything.  I think it's cute, especially because you're trying to be condescending about it.  Your perceptions of the inner workings of the NSO are way off base though.  I know more than you, so saying "I do not know" would be incorrect.

Apparently not?

The only people squirming here are your allies.  They are reading your nonsense and trying their hardest to pretend you are not one of them.  You are embarrassing to the point of causing actual laughter to break out.

For the record, fear and commonsense are very different things.  I know one of these is foreign to you and the other is a feeling of dread. 

The NSO is not necessarily in a weaker position are they?  They have some really quite stellar allies who possess quite a deal of firepower and it will remain to be seen exactly who does what.  It seems like you have given up all hope already?  I will accept your personal surrender at any time, conditional on an apologies for the homophobic slurs you have attempted to saddle me with.

I would suggest once again that that roll you think you are on is a tailspin that is proving entertaining for many but is bordering on, nay has become, pathetic.

I've said what I took cakeboy to mean, I've said I'd stop using it. I have. Leave it at that.

Of course they are in a weaker position or you wouldn't have even thought about moving. It may not be horrendously weaker. I'm sure you'll take some damage before the end but if they had been stronger you would have sat there and waited for your usual punishment like every other time you were "threatened".

Swing and a miss old man. You seem to admit that over the years you had real threats....and done nothing but take it. Good for you guys. Now, an alliance comes along that tried to be a threat...and by your admission failed to get the bigger alliances who may have been their best shot, thus became nothing more than a noisy bunch of haters. So, you declare war on them for being "a real threat". It's pretty much beyond laughable Grub and I guess I have to hand it to you for throwing this out there and wondering if anyone would notice.

Take into account that 2 years ago many of Polar's current government weren't in their respective offices and Dajobo wasn't leading (granted he was second in command). 2 years ago RandomInterrupt was making the calls. Dajobo is taking a more hands on approach. Perhaps we can attribute their lack of action (in 2011) due to a differing leadership than they have currently. Just a thought. Also, I'm sure there are quite a few other variables as well.

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

I've said what I took cakeboy to mean, I've said I'd stop using it. I have. Leave it at that.

Of course they are in a weaker position or you wouldn't have even thought about moving. It may not be horrendously weaker. I'm sure you'll take some damage before the end but if they had been stronger you would have sat there and waited for your usual punishment like every other time you were "threatened".

They were stronger, yet here we are...

Just for laughs, why don't you name a few of the significant wars in which an alliance/coalition elected to attack what they knew to be a numerically superior force.

Just for laughs, why don't you name a few of the significant wars in which an alliance/coalition elected to attack what they knew to be a numerically superior force.

That's not the point. The point is there have been at least half a dozen times where Polar was actively plotted against and everyone knew. Does it not seem disingenuous to ignore all of those times and then one time when they may have a shade of an advantage...decide to use that as their reasoning? Does that not seem like a whole load of bull. I mean roll them if they pissed you off that much if you like but you look stupid putting the "they were a threat" line in there after all of those years of ignoring threats.

So, you confirm what I said. You wouldn't attack a real threat if they were stronger, but you would attack a perceived threat if they were weaker. Maybe now you are beginning to realize the whole "they were a threat" thing isn't really the most solid foundation. You could have done better. This was probably the weakest way to go for this war. You could have done it any way you wanted really and this...this lame excuse of a DoW is all your entire side had to come up with? You either didn't put much thought into it or you must not care what you look like in the process.

I'm sorry, I think you lost me. How would that be a confirmation about the DoW?

That's not the point. The point is there have been at least half a dozen times where Polar was actively plotted against and everyone knew. Does it not seem disingenuous to ignore all of those times and then one time when they may have a shade of an advantage...decide to use that as their reasoning? Does that not seem like a whole load of bull. I mean roll them if they pissed you off that much if you like but you look stupid putting the "they were a threat" line in there after all of those years of ignoring threats.

So your big problem with NpO's CB is that they learned from the past?

Hehe, I guess this means some of the things I've heard about you are true then.  Good to know.

If you have heard that I am one of the sexiest grumpy fat old bastards ever to grace this realm, then you are correct.  Most other assessments I find to be quite scandalous

Hehe, I guess this means some of the things I've heard about you are true then.  Good to know.

I used to sit across the table from AlmightyGrub as a 4-star General in the Polar military.  I can tell you this, smart guy, Grub is nothing like what you hear on the streets.  He's meaner than the meanest streets in all of Mean-Streetdom.  I'm talking about a guy who was put together, piece by piece, with spare parts of blown-apart Marines.  That guy is the 'Jason' in everybody's Halloween.

I know he comes across as a soft kitten.  But don't be fooled.