New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

You're concentrating on the wrong part of the story bub but it's nice to know the cakeboy moniker bothers you so much. I'm sure my argument is beyond all of you. You certainly haven't shown otherwise.

Your argument is beyond most of us, because you literally have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't been involved with CN for very long and even I can tell you that. If there's one thing you should take from this thread: Your argument blows and none of us have even been tempted to listen.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ooc]As far as I remember cakeboy means sissy, wuss, pansy, mamma's boy. I can see how some narrow minded folks could make that leap. It may have evolved to that over the years. If that is the case I'll drop it. It got old pretty quick anyway.[/ooc]

At least you qualify it with mostly. You don;t seem to deny the nuggets of truth even if it is subconsciously.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I just opened this thread and I see "cakeboy cakeboy cakeboy" everywhere. I couldn't bear to read whatever nonsense is drooling out of your mouth, and I'm not going to make the effort. My guess is it is probably a lot of really insane stuff mixed with a lot of chest puffing and pretending you did a good job last war.

[ooc]Historically, things like "sissy," "wuss," and "pansy," were all mostly homophobic slurs as well. There is a heavy implication that a man who does not conform to narrow gender roles must be gay, and that being gay is something undesirable.[/ooc]

You might want to quit while you're behind.

Not one single post has offered any kind of refutation of what I've said. Not one. Some dodge..some strawman, some insult, some are gibberish, Grub's just prove what I said...but not one from you guys has been any kind of counterargument. Not one. You don't have one. Who is behind?

The more I think about this, the more I realize polar is doing the right thing.  This preemptive strike will surely teach those dirty sith-heads not to plan revenge against people who needlessly wrong them.

The facts are clear comrade, the Sith got what they wanted, along with all the justification to enlist the support of those allies who were wavering in their support for their offensive.  It truly is happy days in Sithland I am sure.  I am yet to see the posts of appreciation however, most ungrateful.

Not one single post has offered any kind of refutation of what I've said. Not one. Some dodge..some strawman, some insult, some are gibberish, Grub's just prove what I said...but not one from you guys has been any kind of counterargument. Not one. You don't have one. Who is behind?

Denying the existence of counter arguments does not make your position correct.

We don't need to counter-argue it.  You're taking wild guesses in the dark, none of them are even close, and what's even more sad is it's obvious.

Let me spell that for you so it sinks in letter by letter because apparently full words are too much for you handle.

O-B-V-I-O-U-S.  Also, V-I-C-A-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y B-U-T-T-H-U-R-T C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y T-H-E-O-R-I-S-T.

Take your meds and go to bed.

I'm
sure you would like that. Logic seems to be disturbing a lot of you
cakies. Let's take the two obvious examples. TOP openly hates you,
builds a coalition everyone knows about, they are a real threat....you
sit there and take it like the cakies you are. NSO doesn't like you,
they try to build a coalition but apparently by AlmightCakeboy's
admission NPO and NG weren't biting....the two Alliances they would have
to have to do anything...so they fail....no real threat to you on their
own...hey let's roll them because we're strong manly men!....No you're a
flamboyant pack of cake boys.

LOL, MagicNinja... here's a FAQ for you about this war:

Q: Why isn't the NpO attacking TOP?
A: TOP
and the NpO actually fought during the "grudge war". Polaris payed reps
after losing that war... and both parties agreed that Polaris was going
to pay reps to TOP, but that after paying those reps both Alliances
were not going to keep on debating about the so called "Bi-Polar" war
that caused the grudges between the two Alliances... and that the reps
were the end of the grudges for both parts.
After the Bi-Polar war it
became somehow usual to hate TOP for most of the Polars, but after the
end of the grudge war and the promise that both parts were going to
forget any kind of grudges, it became a "no-no" to write bad things
about TOP, even in our own private forum... and the hate that both
Alliances had for each other evolved mostly into a mutual indiference...
and the indiference evolved into a friendship.

Right now TOP is not only a good friend of the NpO, but also its Ally... and is currently helping the NpO in this war.
Why the hell would we want to attack TOP????

Q: Why is the NpO not concerned about MagicNinja's plans to attack the NpO?
A: ... There are several individuals who may not like the NpO... there are several individuals who may like to attack the NpO...
... but for some odd reason we get focused on the ones who are actually able of doing something about it.
I am sorry, but we don't really care about you.

Even Bear Force 1 managed to become more interesting than you.

Q: Why is Dilber more interesting for the NpO than MagicNinja?
A: We don't get along with Dilber... and Dilber doesn't get along with us.
But we respect Dilber, we know he's a smart strategist, we know that
he's very far from being a skinny puppy... and we know he's someone who
knows how to get things done.
We do not think the same about you, I am sorry.

Q: Why does MagicNinja thinks that he has a very clever point of view?
A:
We are not sure... Maybe he has a very high self-esteem... that's
cool... but his high self-esteem won't make us care much about him
either.

Q: Why isn't the NpO attacking all the Alliances that MagicNinja wants the NpO to attack?
A: well... MagicNinja's list even includes TOP... So his list is kinda silly to say the least.

Q: Why does MagicNinja deserve a personalized FAQ?
A: To be honest, he doesn't.... but it was fun to write one.

Q: Will MagicNinja stop complaining after reading this FAQ?
A: No... he enjoys complaining...

Swing and a miss old man. You seem to admit that over the years you had real threats....and done nothing but take it. Good for you guys. Now, an alliance comes along that tried to be a threat...and by your admission failed to get the bigger alliances who may have been their best shot, thus became nothing more than a noisy bunch of haters. So, you declare war on them for being "a real threat". It's pretty much beyond laughable Grub and I guess I have to hand it to you for throwing this out there and wondering if anyone would notice.

Hate to break it to you champ but Polar did do something about it. If it wasn't for a particular treaty being signed it would have most likely been Polar on the receiving end of a DoW. Polar had the logical foresight to see a way out and to reverse the events of the last few years and took it. Did you expect polar to just sit there and just let NSO create a coalition against them?

Edited by Aegon Targaryen

The facts are clear comrade, the Sith got what they wanted, along with all the justification to enlist the support of those allies who were wavering in their support for their offensive.  It truly is happy days in Sithland I am sure.  I am yet to see the posts of appreciation however, most ungrateful.

Oh I don't think anyone cares about war. The hilarious thing is the way you went about it. There had to be a dozen better ways then pumping them up as a threat that needed to be hit when you completely ignored when TOP and numerous others have fit that bill far better then they have over the last 4 years.

Your posts are illogical.  I can not counter an argument that is simply a series of delusional pretension, rabid conspiracy theory and absolute rubbish.  You can not comprehend what you are told, you don't even take a second to consider the information.  I can not counter your homophobic slurs because frankly I am not sure I understand the basis for them.  I could simply suggest you are an idiot and place you on ignore as most people have done but I am enjoying watching you flip and flip your way through your argument.  I could just as easily resort to calling you clueless, but that is implicit and already considered fact by most, so it is somewhat redundant.

Having explained more than you are obviously capable of comprehending, I now find myself casting pearls before swine.  Perhaps instead of eating my pearls you could consider eating this cake you seem to be so fond of calling for.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Hate to break it to you champ but Polar did do something about it. If it wasn't for a particular treaty being signed it would have most likely been Polar on the receiving end of a DoW. Polar had the logical foresight to see a way out and to reverse the events of the last few years and took it. Did you expect polar to just sit there and just let NSO create a coalition against them?

Winner winner chicken dinner.

They did something proactive. Rather then taking a beatdown, they worked to deal with it on there own terms. They beat NSO/NPO Etc to the punch. Deal with it. Fight the good fight, quit whining. 

Denying the existence of counter arguments does not make your position correct.

Of course it doesn't but history and facts do.

Zoskia. You seem to have missed the entire conversation. You should edit your post to a regular insult more your speed.

Plotting and real threats to their alliance never stopped Polar from laying there before.....a sham of a threat got them moving though.

MN doesn't set trends.

Also speaking of cakeboys, how about that GATO performance last war?

I heard on TV that they sucked. :smug:

So, you never took TOP seriously is what you're saying. NSO today is scarier to you than TOP two years ago? Is that what you are really saying?

I know you think you're on to something big, here, but this is about the worst critique I can think of. 

Deep breath.  Smile at the fun you've just had.  Exhaaaaaalllle.  Have some warm milk with nutmeg, get some ZZZs.

Zoskia. You seem to have missed the entire conversation. You should edit your post to a regular insult more your speed.

Plotting and real threats to their alliance never stopped Polar from laying there before.....a sham of a threat got them moving though.

No, they just didn't want to give you anymore time to get your act together. Why wait till you built your coalition to full strength? There dealing with you straight forward, to your face. 

Yeah, since I'm not above corroborating the fantasies of the seriously disillusioned for my own personal entertainment, let me just say: thank you, thank you for all of this, thank you a million times over.

It sounds like you're mostly buttmad that the people closer to your side of the war got caught with their pants down.

Yeah, since I'm not above corroborating the fantasies of the seriously disillusioned for my own personal entertainment, let me just say: thank you, thank you for all of this, thank you a million times over.

Fantasies?  Now now comrade, denial does not serve you well.  If you do not know, say I do not know, but do not deny what is plainly in front of you.  I appreciate the gratitude, it is about time to be honest.

Your posts are illogical.  I can not counter an argument that is simply a series of delusional pretension, rabid conspiracy theory and absolute rubbish.  You can not comprehend what you are told, you don't even take a second to consider the information.  I can not counter your homophobic slurs because frankly I am not sure I understand the basis for them.  I could simply suggest you are an idiot and place you on ignore as most people have done but I am enjoying watching you flip and flip your way through your argument.  I could just as easily resort to calling you clueless, but that is implicit and already considered fact by most, so it is somewhat redundant.

Having explained more than you are obviously capable of comprehending, I now find myself casting pearls before swine.  Perhaps instead of eating my pearls you could consider eating this cake you seem to be so fond of calling for.

Grub in one post you said that NSO was building a coalition and that NPO and NG had said they didn't want to roll Polar. So I asked what possible coalition could NSO build that was actually a threat...you had nothing. I asked why you didn't hit TOP when they did the same thing NSO did....again nothing to that point. You can admit that you were too scared to do anything when Top dd it. Hell you can candy coat it by saying your position wasn't favorable if you like...its all really the same thing. You can say you are now picking on an opponent hat is not longer a real threat....because you cower in the face of a real threat. History has how his time and again. You can admit it. The more you fight it the more ridiculous you all look. Its why you come out in droves to try to say something that might make me look bad or you better. If my assertions were so ridiculous none of you would have to say a thing. You're a bunch of sissies who finally got a shred of a leg up and announced to the world WE ARE BACK! We declare war on NSO.....LMAO.

Grub in one post you said that NSO was building a coalition and that NPO and NG had said they didn't want to roll Polar. So I asked what possible coalition could NSO build that was actually a threat...you had nothing. I asked why you didn't hit TOP when they did the same thing NSO did....again nothing to that point. You can admit that you were too scared to do anything when Top dd it. Hell you can candy coat it by saying your position wasn't favorable if you like...its all really the same thing. You can say you are now picking on an opponent hat is not longer a real threat....because you cower in the face of a real threat. History has how his time and again. You can admit it. The more you fight it the more ridiculous you all look. Its why you come out in droves to try to say something that might make me look bad or you better. If my assertions were so ridiculous none of you would have to say a thing. You're a bunch of sissies who finally got a shred of a leg up and announced to the world WE ARE BACK! We declare war on NSO.....LMAO.

I can assure you that virtually no arguments in this world have taken place because the parties had something interesting and of merit to say.

From what I gather, NSO tried to build a coalition, the dice didn't fall in their favor, and NpO is taking the opportunity to clean up. Kinda absolutely mundane and typical. Sure, wow, they didn't go for TOP's throat when the odds weren't in their favor! Shame on them for not making a suicidal charge! The cowards!

You are utterly delusional and a classic example of a raving lunatic.  I say this only for your own benefit, everyone else already knows.

Fantasies?  Now now comrade, denial does not serve you well.  If you do not know, say I do not know, but do not deny what is plainly in front of you.  I appreciate the gratitude, it is about time to be honest.

Deny what's in front of me?  And what exactly is in front of me?  A group of known liars trying to tell me what my own alliance is thinking?  My denial must be so deep rooted that on top of denying your version of the "facts", I'm also reasonably sure I'm not your comrade.  Maybe I am the disillusioned one.

Before NpO treatied TOP, NSO could've built a pretty good coalition with plenty of support. When TOP fell through the others gave up on the coalition as it was no longer favorable. But just because it fell through doesn't mean NSO didn't try. And now Polar is giving them what they wanted all along by forcing the anti-Polar coalition to come together by necessity, you should be thanking them.

And if Polar hadn't secured TOP, this probably wouldn't have happened as most alliances aren't suicidal (which is why they didn't attack IRON/TOP preemptively in grudge). But they did, and that's what matters. Polar's superior FA work won this for them.