New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what you're saying is NG and NPO had no interest in rolling you....Fine. Then exactly what backing for this coalition was NSO supposedly going to get? Right......

Cakeboy.

You can call Cakeboy all you like, you will be sitting on your irrelevant arse until someone orders you to do something, at about that time your loosely collected pile of turd coloured turd will try to puff their chests and pretend to be tough  like the big boys.  It won't work, you have never scared anyone, ever.

Your logic is so circular and self-serving it astonishes even me.  I had long thought you had half a brain and now I find you are short that by half.

Forgive me, but do you seriously blame Polar for the allies that NSO keeps? NSO wronged NpO, NpO wars NSO. Just a thought, but maybe you should stop reading more into it.

I'm sure you would like that. Logic seems to be disturbing a lot of you cakies. Let's take the two obvious examples. TOP openly hates you, builds a coalition everyone knows about, they are a real threat....you sit there and take it like the cakies you are. NSO doesn't like you, they try to build a coalition but apparently by AlmightCakeboy's admission NPO and NG weren't biting....the two Alliances they would have to have to do anything...so they fail....no real threat to you on their own...hey let's roll them because we're strong manly men!....No you're a flamboyant pack of cake boys.

You can call Cakeboy all you like, you will be sitting on your irrelevant arse until someone orders you to do something, at about that time your loosely collected pile of turd coloured turd will try to puff their chests and pretend to be tough  like the big boys.  It won't work, you have never scared anyone, ever.

Your logic is so circular and self-serving it astonishes even me.  I had long thought you had half a brain and now I find you are short that by half.

Even the poor Almighty cakeboy resorts to calling people irrelevant when he has no answer to the question..... Well that's just sad. Everyone! Look at how sad this is. How, pointing out how big of a pile of crap this whole charade is...is self serving is beyond me but hey you can make things up if you need to Cakegrub.

I'm sure you would like that. Logic seems to be disturbing a lot of you cakies. Let's take the two obvious examples. TOP openly hates you, builds a coalition everyone knows about, they are a real threat....you sit there and take it like the cakies you are. NSO doesn't like you, they try to build a coalition but apparently by AlmightCakeboy's admission NPO and NG weren't biting....the two Alliances they would have to have to do anything...so they fail....no real threat to you on their own...hey let's roll them because we're strong manly men!....No you're a flamboyant pack of cake boys.

Almost like TOP is a better alliance than NSO and actually did what it set out to do.. Almost.

Edited by Gibsonator21

Almost like TOP is a better alliance than NSO. Almost.

Almost like you don't run headlong into an immoveable object without a helmet.  magicninja seems obsessed with his version of 90's metrosexualism, perhaps the taunt might be a little to close too home there magic?

You don't seem to be capable of following the dots, perhaps I will have to break out the old crayons and draw it out for you.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Almost like you don't run headlong into an immoveable object without a helmet.  magicninja seems obsessed with his version of 90's metrosexualism, perhaps the taunt might be a little to close too home there magic?

You don't seem to be capable of following the dots, perhaps I will have to break out the old crayons and draw it out for you.

No I think I've got nailed. You were little scared momma's boys then...and you prove with this disaster that you haven't changed much at all. You've already said all you needed to say. The people around NSO weren't interested even if they were so there was no threat. We heard you. So you decided to hit them anyway because they are noisy. You don't dare touch actual threats though. We get it. We really do. You don't have to explain any further.

Pathetic.

I guess Polar is saying they're not....and apparently TOP agrees. How funny that is. Shortbus Cakies. How cute.

Even the poor Almighty cakeboy resorts to calling people irrelevant when he has no answer to the question..... Well that's just sad. Everyone! Look at how sad this is. How, pointing out how big of a pile of crap this whole charade is...is self serving is beyond me but hey you can make things up if you need to Cakegrub.

So what you're saying is NG and NPO had no interest in rolling you....Fine. Then exactly what backing for this coalition was NSO supposedly going to get? Right......

Cakeboy.

Well you guys fell apart fast. Not one singular response to the question. I guess not only will I be plagued with fighting halfwits in a war...it won't even be fun sparring on here.....

Gues that's what you get when the other side are a pack of flaming cakeboys.

As am I. Cakeboy.

Oh how cute...deflection by humor...so very quaint of you cake boys. I like that. You're now the Cake Boy Coalition.

Oh it wasn't just me. You guys paint it as "just magicninja" as some kind of giant strawman. Multiple alliances did this. Mostly it was allies of allies but GATO was happy to oblige. Like I said, TOP was one who did it openly. Why didn't you hit them when you knew they were gunning for you and building a coalition? Everyone knew....oh that's right you were cake boys then and now you pick a small alliance who was never going to be able to draw together a real coalition to threaten you and say hey weren't you plotting on us? Maybe...maybe had you hit NG I would have thought different. I mean it was Caustic running his mouth in the logs...but let's ignore that fact for now. Maybe, then I would have said hey...maybe Polar isn't a bag of flacid penises afterall...but then you hit NSO.

Cakeboys the lot of you. How does it feel?

Daww he learned a new term and now needs to tell it to all the kids on the playground so he can feel cool.

You do realize how unbelievably juvenile you're making yourself seem, right? Look, you can jump onto your wee "cakeboy" wagon as much as you like, but lets be honest... you're sucking these statements out of your thumb and presenting them as fact. Why you even choose to continue with your poxy argument is beyond all of us.

No I think I've got nailed. You were little scared momma's boys then...and you prove with this disaster that you haven't changed much at all. You've already said all you needed to say. The people around NSO weren't interested even if they were so there was no threat. We heard you. So you decided to hit them anyway because they are noisy. You don't dare touch actual threats though. We get it. We really do. You don't have to explain any further.

Pathetic.

I think you are confused about a lot of things, least of all what constitutes fear.  I think if you examine the treaty web you may well find that the NSO actually has some fairly committed allies, allies that whilst we hold no grudge with, are very capable of responding in defense of the NSO.  Hopefully if you receive the order from those superior in every way to you (which for reference is pretty much every one except Rey and Junk and that other annoying idiot), then you will have your chance to ante up and come and show me some of your tough loving justice.  Considering however your alliance is more a receptacle than a dispenser I won't be holding out all my hopes.

And hopefully once you have examined the treaty web and of course tried to e-lawyer you way out of embarrassing yourself at war yet again, you will find that this war is a nicely balanced situation that could indeed go either way.  OF course if you sit on your irrelevant arse for too long the odds may well tip well into our favour, such is the regard I hold for your fighting prowess.

Suck it up princess an realize that your logic is not only defective but also embarrassing for those unfortunate to be allied to you.

The New Polar Order has delivered the early Christmas that Rayvon and Dilber desired, they like you should fall on your sorry knees and repent.  While you are down there you should think carefully about your future discourse.

I'll make it real simple for you MN and for anyone else confused. Grub explained it but maybe he used too many big words or something...

I hold Dilber in the absolute highest regard as a man who is both willing and capable of building a coalition and delivering a stinging attack. Take a look at our history and the hand and brain behind our darkest hours was Dilber.

When I learned Dilber was behind the current attempt to build a coalition against us I took it serious, deadly serious. Go learn your history and then you will see my declaration of war for what it is, the most honest DoW you're likely to ever see.

Edited by Dajobo

I think you are confused about a lot of things, least of all what constitutes fear.  I think if you examine the treaty web you may well find that the NSO actually has some fairly committed allies, allies that whilst we hold no grudge with, are very capable of responding in defense of the NSO.  Hopefully if you receive the order from those superior in every way to you (which for reference is pretty much every one except Rey and Junk and that other annoying idiot), then you will have your chance to ante up and come and show me some of your tough loving justice.  Considering however your alliance is more a receptacle than a dispenser I won't be holding out all my hopes.

And hopefully once you have examined the treaty web and of course tried to e-lawyer you way out of embarrassing yourself at war yet again, you will find that this war is a nicely balanced situation that could indeed go either way.  OF course if you sit on your irrelevant arse for too long the odds may well tip well into our favour, such is the regard I hold for your fighting prowess.

Suck it up princess an realize that your logic is not only defective but also embarrassing for those unfortunate to be allied to you.

The New Polar Order has delivered the early Christmas that Rayvon and Dilber desired, they like you should fall on your sorry knees and repent.  While you are down there you should think carefully about your future discourse.

Yes, and TOP had no committed allies when they plotted on you. You're right. You have no counterargument do you? You seem to think if you keep hammering on with the NSO was a real threat everyone will believe it. We've seen what you do in the face of a real threat....you lay there and take it. So, I don't think anyone is buying it.

I'll make it real simple for you MN and for anyone else confused. Grub explained it but maybe he used too many big words or something...

I hold Dilber in the absolute highest regard as a man who is both willing and capable of building a coalition and delivering a stinging attack. Take a look at our history and the hand and brain behind our darkest hours was Dilber.

When I learned Dilber was behind the current attempt to build a coalition against us I took it serious, deadly serious. Go learn your history and then you will see my declaration of war for what it is, the most honest DoW you're likely to ever see.

Yes.....yet NG and NPO had already bowed out according to Grub.....without those two what coalition could Dilber possibly have built? So, you never took TOP seriously is what you're saying. NSO today is scarier to you than TOP two years ago? Is that what you are really saying? Of course you wouldn't say that...it isn't anywhere close to true but you let TOP slide right in and pound you guys didn't you? You're explanation doesn't hold up in the slightest. Either you are scared mama's boys who are now acting tough on an alliance that is no threat. or....you have ulterior motives. Either way......what a pile of schmucks.

You do realize how unbelievably juvenile you're making yourself seem, right? Look, you can jump onto your wee "cakeboy" wagon as much as you like, but lets be honest... you're sucking these statements out of your thumb and presenting them as fact. Why you even choose to continue with your poxy argument is beyond all of us.

You're concentrating on the wrong part of the story bub but it's nice to know the cakeboy moniker bothers you so much. I'm sure my argument is beyond all of you. You certainly haven't shown otherwise. Edited by magicninja

Yes, and TOP had no committed allies when they plotted on you. You're right. You have no counterargument do you? You seem to think if you keep hammering on with the NSO was a real threat everyone will believe it. We've seen what you do in the face of a real threat....you lay there and take it. So, I don't think anyone is buying it.

We changed our minds about Polar when they opened the cake vault and told us we could have as much cake was we wanted. Cake bribery for the win.

You are displaying an uncommon level of stupidity, ignorance and a delicious streak of irony magic.  I know you feel quite empowered because you think you are on a roll here, but I think if you check you will find it is not a roll but a downward spiral.  You are correct, when faced with 8 alliances containing many of the largest and most powerful nations in the game, we were defeated.  Well done.  You would also be correct that when faced with similar odds a second time we were also defeated.  I note with some hilarity that our alliance has never accepted a viceroy, never had a pompous IO running our alliance and never suffered from Stockholm Syndrome to the point of delusional support for your captor, but please continue along those lines.  An alliance with such a strong history of leading its nations to slaughter regardless of the odds, an alliance you led mocking Polaris is the height of comedy.

The spiral grows faster and tighter, you are almost there.

According to my research, "cakeboy" is a homophobic slur? I'm probably way off the mark, as magicninja is mostly just farting out of his mouth right now.

[ooc]As far as I remember cakeboy means sissy, wuss, pansy, mamma's boy. I can see how some narrow minded folks could make that leap. It may have evolved to that over the years. If that is the case I'll drop it. It got old pretty quick anyway.[/ooc]

At least you qualify it with mostly. You don;t seem to deny the nuggets of truth even if it is subconsciously.

Oh it wasn't just me. You guys paint it as "just magicninja" as some kind of giant strawman. Multiple alliances did this. Mostly it was allies of allies but GATO was happy to oblige. Like I said, TOP was one who did it openly. Why didn't you hit them when you knew they were gunning for you and building a coalition? Everyone knew....oh that's right you were cake boys then and now you pick a small alliance who was never going to be able to draw together a real coalition to threaten you and say hey weren't you plotting on us? Maybe...maybe had you hit NG I would have thought different. I mean it was Caustic running his mouth in the logs...but let's ignore that fact for now. Maybe, then I would have said hey...maybe Polar isn't a bag of flacid penises afterall...but then you hit NSO.

Cakeboys the lot of you. How does it feel?

I'm seeing two distinct forms of conspiracy theory.  One is "we're secretly trying to pick a fight with NPO and NG and... pretty much everyone else" and the other is "We hit an alliance that can't fight back so this is just a curbstomp with a bunch of XP thrown in as a bonus".

Could it possibly be that this is exactly what it looks like: exactly what the DoW said?  I have watched you contradict yourself again and again in this thread, MagicNinja.  Wafflng from one side of the conspiracy spectrum to the other - and this is precisely why we have no fear of you personally because quite frankly, you're not the only person in the world watching this thread.  You can't even make up your mind on what "seekrit agenduh" to claim exists.

[ooc]As far as I remember cakeboy means sissy, wuss, pansy, mamma's boy. I can see how some narrow minded folks could make that leap. It may have evolved to that over the years. If that is the case I'll drop it. It got old pretty quick anyway.[/ooc]

At least you qualify it with mostly. You don;t seem to deny the nuggets of truth even if it is subconsciously.

You might want to quit while you're behind.

You are displaying an uncommon level of stupidity, ignorance and a delicious streak of irony magic.  I know you feel quite empowered because you think you are on a roll here, but I think if you check you will find it is not a roll but a downward spiral.  You are correct, when faced with 8 alliances containing many of the largest and most powerful nations in the game, we were defeated.  Well done.  You would also be correct that when faced with similar odds a second time we were also defeated.  I note with some hilarity that our alliance has never accepted a viceroy, never had a pompous IO running our alliance and never suffered from Stockholm Syndrome to the point of delusional support for your captor, but please continue along those lines.  An alliance with such a strong history of leading its nations to slaughter regardless of the odds, an alliance you led mocking Polaris is the height of comedy.

The spiral grows faster and tighter, you are almost there.

Swing and a miss old man. You seem to admit that over the years you had real threats....and done nothing but take it. Good for you guys. Now, an alliance comes along that tried to be a threat...and by your admission failed to get the bigger alliances who may have been their best shot, thus became nothing more than a noisy bunch of haters. So, you declare war on them for being "a real threat". It's pretty much beyond laughable Grub and I guess I have to hand it to you for throwing this out there and wondering if anyone would notice.