New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree, that's what I'm saying. I'm calling them out for negating the "group of AA's" and just pinning NSO as the sole threat.

Edit: Exactly, SCY.

I think you need to read the CB a little bit closer. You have selective reading, you have missed a major point. I'll give you a hint...it's in the logs.

Yeah, you were part of GOONS. You would have literally seen our orders. Which telling people to jump into peace mode was never a part.

I mean, I'm sure you still have all those PMs saved in your forum message box, and can make me eat my words really easily.

The fact that there were never "orders" makes it even worse, actually. Do I really need to ask an NPL member to verify? I'd hate to have to talk to one not named Avakael or Turp, but I can if needed. There was mass peace mode usage over 35k NS or so.

I always found it funny, how people debate the merit of a cassus belli as if it has any relevance in today's world. There exists a good reason for war here, and even if you dispute that, it will not change the events or how ever this war is destined to end. We are working to defeat a threat to our alliance security.

Edited by Marelea

I disagree, it takes time to build a coalition, as you yourself i'm sure know. If the New Polar Order were to attack back when the first threats were heard it would have been an extremely costly war, so instead our leadership began working to ensure that when we removed the threat to our alliance, we would have a good chance of success. We are not fools, we know that NSO has some very potent allies and this war is far from over, but we believe we have the means to negate the threat that is NSO to our alliance.

Why should Polar die the way IAA did? If we had this option in 08, I am damn sure I would have taken it over being crushed and EZI'd. One cannot afford to ignore stated threats made by those who have delivered on them in the past.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Why should Polar die the way IAA did? If we had this option in 08, I am damn sure I would have taken it over being crushed and EZI'd. One cannot afford to ignore stated threats made by those who have delivered on them in the past.

I think I need a history refresher here, when was the last time NSO delivered on a threat?

In the Kaskus war right before equilibrium. I heard the true account, not just the one delivered by NSO members in the wiki.

Ummm, Smurf tried to set NSO up and Kaskus backed him. NSO was never out to get Kaskus, just Smurf. That's why their initial declaration was on Smurf alone. Kaskus turned that into an alliance war.

Ummm, Smurf tried to set NSO up and Kaskus backed him. NSO was never out to get Kaskus, just Smurf. That's why their initial declaration was on Smurf alone. Kaskus turned that into an alliance war.

The account I have heard is that UnknownSmurf joined Kaskus, and NSO later claimed he was on a ZI list after he became government and took it out on Kaskus as a whole. The reason this disturbed me is because I also rejoined HB after a dispute with NSO (Rey reps), and it lead to some sleepless nights on my part after implicit threats were posted in our embassy. You cannot leave to chance the threats of people who have manipulated the truth in the past in order to launch an attack.

This is why I am personally thankful for Polar, FARK and TOP acting in self defense to defend global stability.

The account I have heard is that UnknownSmurf joined Kaskus, and NSO later claimed he was on a ZI list after he became government and took it out on Kaskus as a whole. The reason this disturbed me is because I also rejoined HB after a dispute with NSO (Rey reps), and it lead to some sleepless nights on my part after implicit threats were posted in our embassy. You cannot leave to chance the threats of people who have manipulated the truth in the past in order to launch an attack.

This is why I am personally thankful for Polar, FARK and TOP acting in self defense to defend global stability.

NSO could hardly be expected to inform Kaskus of their beef with Smurf before he joined unless we also expect NSO to be psychic. 

This war proves NSO are not psychic, yes?

Edited by Roadie

NSO could hardly be expected to inform Kaskus of their beef with Smurf before he joined unless we also expect NSO to be psychic. 

A convenient beef for an alliance seeking war against an easy target like Kaskus. They now reap what they have sown.

A convenient beef for an alliance seeking war against an easy target like Kaskus. They now reap what they have sown.

Tywin, probably the reason nobody in our alliance will treat you with dignity and respect is because neither your behavior, nor intelligence warrants it.

The Kaskus war was not convenient. It was a stupid ordeal that Kaskus could have easily avoided. They accepted a member on our ZI list. Smurf agreed to take his punishment to avoid Kaskus going to war, but Kaskus was not willing to let a member undergo that. Smurf's violations were serious enough to warrant pursuit, we weren't about to let it go because they don't like to operate by CN's general rules.

We would much rather have saved our strength for the war that ensued. And Kaskus was by no means an easy target. Apart from some undesireable elements, they were pretty war hardened and oh my god why am I even bothering typing this out.

My suggestion to House Baratheon would be to put a leash on your court jester. At least NSO's idiots don't pretend to act in an official capacity while they do it.

Dilber = mastermind

Just thought I'd laugh at this again given that he hasn't done anything of note for the past months beyond tell me about the awfulness of Chinese internet

Edited by Cairna

... What, pray tell, does autism have to do with mental stupidity? Do you even know what autism is? If not, then don't just throw around disabilities in the hope that you can insult someone because simply put it makes you look like a fucking moron. It is people like you that disgust me. How the fuck people can throw this term or retard or any other such term around is beyond me... 

<OOC> My wife is on the autistic spectrum you fucking asshole. Learn what the fuck autism is before you attempt to use it as an insult. My wife is not an idiot and is more than likely far more intelligent than you will ever be. She got As/Bs getting a BioMedical Bachelors and is getting As getting an English/professional Writing degree. But yeah, please use autism as if it is synonymous with lack of intelligence.<OOC>

I mean this in the most respectful way possible when I say that delving into your personal life that doesn't involve your stewardship of your nation, in a thread like this no less, is a really bad idea and isn't likely to get you the respectful behavior that you desire.

I always found it funny, how people debate the merit of a cassus belli as if it has any relevance in today's world. There exists a good reason for war here, and even if you dispute that, it will not change the events or how ever this war is destined to end. We are working to defeat a threat to our alliance security.

If we're debating it, and your alliance is trying to adamantly defend their CB, doesn't that mean that the CB is in fact relevant in "today's world"?

You would be in a better position to make suggestions to the House of Baratheon if you hadn't insulted the King. I have enjoyed this little chat, but have other matters to attend to. Good luck in the war.

If the King of HB understands the way that you do diplomacy, and still allows you to run around and being diplomatic in the manner that you do, the king of HB is an idiot and I have no intentions on sparing his feelings. That's the thing though - he is seemingly too inactive or too apathetic to realize the damage that you've done to his alliance's reputation in just a short time as their mouthpiece.

I do not know about this CB Polar.  The last time NSO put together a coalition 2 of the alliances disbanded and Legion came out with a victory.  You should have just gone with we do not like you, that would just a valid a CB as, you were talking about getting a us half a year ago.  Of course NSO biting off more that it can chew is pretty much what they do.  That dog has a lot of bark but, not much bite.  Good luck to all sides on your war, may it spead to every corner of the globe and find at least a few people active enough to fight it.  

I do not know about this CB Polar.  The last time NSO put together a coalition 2 of the alliances disbanded and Legion came out with a victory.  You should have just gone with we do not like you, that would just a valid a CB as, you were talking about getting a us half a year ago.  Of course NSO biting off more that it can chew is pretty much what they do.  That dog has a lot of bark but, not much bite.  Good luck to all sides on your war, may it spead to every corner of the globe and find at least a few people active enough to fight it.  

See this is retarded in my opinion. It dumbs down our politics until no one gives a fuck anymore. It also sets up a dichotomy of dislike = war/ like = peace. I've fought several people I like and would so ao again. Everyone knows the two warring parties dislike each other. Using a "we dislike you" CB just shows you're too fucking stupid to come up with anything else (shout out to all you ex-MKers!).

Oh but anyway, that's not important. The CB is really the only thing I like about this. Good luck to my friends in Polar and NSO. Edited by Omniscient1

The fact that there were never "orders" makes it even worse, actually. Do I really need to ask an NPL member to verify? I'd hate to have to talk to one not named Avakael or Turp, but I can if needed. There was mass peace mode usage over 35k NS or so.

GOONs PMing wasn't quite as clear cut as that. I certainly fought nations that had been well above 35k NS, but at the same time, a good group of them (ie 20-30) were in PM after dropping down to 10-20k NS from wherever they'd been before. If they'd come out, only maybe half as many nations from this end of the coalition were still left in that range and actively engaging targets, so it could have been interesting. But there was still nothing left in GOONs out of peace mode that was above that range other than Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz, who was on a different AA at the time anyway.

You would be in a better position to make suggestions to the House of Baratheon if you hadn't insulted the King. I have enjoyed this little chat, but have other matters to attend to. Good luck in the war.

Oh well I imagine the NSO thought they had so much to sacrifice from losing HB from their coali~

My brothers in GATO, we were comrades long ago and stood against the aggressors in Pacifica and other alliances. Then, we had no choice but to stand against half the world's might. Imagine if we could have acted preemptively to destroy our Enemy before they could destroy us!

This is exactly what Polar and her friends are doing. The destabilizing alliance that was target was responsible for attempting to destroy many of us. And yes, I say us because it wasn't just Polar that was targetted. This war is a just war, fought to preserve regional and global stability and is purely defensive in nature.

You do not have to defend an alliance that was maliciously plotting and scheming. Nobody does.

God grief. We know you're scared %#@&less of getting rolled. Just tell GATO in a week that it's only an ODP and you don't have to do squat for them and leave it at that. Don't try and curry favor with the other coalition here. Back when I was in HB I remember Roland telling me that he actually -wanted- a treaty with the NSO.

God grief. We know you're scared %#@&less of getting rolled. Just tell GATO in a week that it's only an ODP and you don't have to do squat for them and leave it at that. Don't try and curry favor with the other coalition here.

This doesnt make any sense, our treaty is an ODP already. GATO are our friends and I hope they sit this one out since Polaris is clearly in the right.