New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry bud, but I have not protested Polar's CB. For me to do that would require a CB to protest against.

CB, I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Everyone has a cause for war, could such a cause be shitty? Sure, but it's still there.

The difference harm was actually done to us, whereas NpO is trying to claim that our words (and the words of an NG member, interestingly enough) have somehow harmed them.* Words do not constitute a CB. Actions do.

Quite a silly comment for you to make rebel. NSO's actions were her words. NSO tried real hard to rally support to form a coalition and by all means NSO was extremely vocal publically and in back channels about her desire to roll Polar. Most alliances will do whatever they can for their alliance when word comes down the pipe someone wants to roll you and Dajobo and his team were no different. Can  you say with a straight face NSO would  have done anything differently than what NpO did were the roles reversed?

Now now grub, that is implying GATO is even active enough to have chest puffers 

GATO has MN who else does GATO need to puff up there chest hell 80% of the AA hides in PM and MN will be puffing GATOs chest

Quite a silly comment for you to make rebel. NSO's actions were her words. NSO tried real hard to rally support to form a coalition and by all means NSO was extremely vocal publically and in back channels about her desire to roll Polar. Most alliances will do whatever they can for their alliance when word comes down the pipe someone wants to roll you and Dajobo and his team were no different. Can  you say with a straight face NSO would  have done anything differently than what NpO did were the roles reversed?

See - the biggest thing, is where you're all mitigating down to "just NSO" .. Negating the fact that, in order for us to "plot", we need those whom you say weren't involved. You say we are a threat, but we're not without NPO/NG. Otherwise, it's just a lot of vocal words - Polar fell into fear for her pixels because I said multiple times we would and I wear a 'global warming is coming' signature. And because Dilber, 6 mths ago when NG (and TOP) was strongly involved also, "made efforts" ..

Again, we don't give a shit you're finally doing something. But have the balls to be honest about it is what RV is ultimately getting at. You attacked us because we're the weak link, not because we're the threat.

There is no doubt that your vocal actions encouraged you to be targeted. Not only have you outright stated that you hate Polar, unlike the other targets, you've also been engaged in a blood feud with Polar for three years, another reason you were targeted. So, not only were you the least well connected, and weakest, you were unsurprisingly the loudest. You called for this for months and it's been brought to you, and now you complain you're unfairly targeted and that Polar are cowards? Well, how many others around here have the stones to start and organize a major war? Well, I guess you guys would have but your plan fell through. Clearly, if these other clowns had been down to ride on us, the coalition would have worked out. You were obviously down. In no recreation of this situation does it make any sense to hit anyone else but you.

NG's loudest broke off and attacked us, and went away. TOP allied us. NSO continued to call for this war. Who do we hit...who do we hit...

Would you honestly expect Polar to kick off a war that will inevitably drag those other parties in as well, by hitting anyone else? The nail that sticks out gets hammered. 

Edited by Starfox101

Again, we don't give a shit you're finally doing something. But have the balls to be honest about it is what RV is ultimately getting at. You attacked us because we're the weak link, not because we're the threat.

You called for this for months and it's been brought to you, and now you complain you're unfairly targeted and that Polar are cowards? Well, how many others around here have the stones to start and organize a major war? Well, I guess you guys would have but your plan fell through.

Would you honestly expect Polar to kick off a war that will inevitably drag those other parties in as well, by hitting anyone else? The nail that sticks out gets hammered.

See - you started off with the same density as the rest of your posts, but at least you started to hint into the truth at the end. But I suspect that was purely by accident.

Calling out your dishonesty is not complaining about 'unfair.'

Wow. So far, someone from an unrelated alliance gets owned by the usual arguments only to be saved by the introduction of HoT's "special" brand of debate. Pretty much the quickest descent into the autistic spectrum I have seen in a DoW thread. Go and do some fighting or something. I'm eager to see the bitter post-war fallout.

... What, pray tell, does autism have to do with mental stupidity? Do you even know what autism is? If not, then don't just throw around disabilities in the hope that you can insult someone because simply put it makes you look like a fucking moron. It is people like you that disgust me. How the fuck people can throw this term or retard or any other such term around is beyond me... 

<OOC> My wife is on the autistic spectrum you fucking asshole. Learn what the fuck autism is before you attempt to use it as an insult. My wife is not an idiot and is more than likely far more intelligent than you will ever be. She got As/Bs getting a BioMedical Bachelors and is getting As getting an English/professional Writing degree. But yeah, please use autism as if it is synonymous with lack of intelligence.<OOC>

Given the fact that I'm not a shot caller in any sense, I can only offer logical explanations from a common member with experience. Take it as you want.

In no logical scenario would any leader in the history of CN have hit any alliance besides NSO in this situation. 

Realy, I would even have imagine it was discussed that NSO would have given us no backlash as well, given how badly you wanted this war. Guess that is not the case, as even when you get what you want, you are still angry. It isn't on your terms, but it is still the same end result as if it was.

Given the fact that I'm not a shot caller in any sense, I can only offer logical explanations from a common member with experience. Take it as you want.

In no logical scenario would any leader in the history of CN have hit any alliance besides NSO in this situation. 

Realy, I would even have imagine it was discussed that NSO would have given us no backlash as well, given how badly you wanted this war. Guess that is not the case, as even when you get what you want, you are still angry. It isn't on your terms, but it is still the same end result as if it was.

Your second sentance, again, you're hinting into the truth. And it's different from what's being said by your sheeples.

Again, we're calling you dishonest. We're calling you ball-less in the face of truth. We're not whining about terms, we're not whining about being hit. We're saying you're full of shit for your so-called reasons.

My brothers in GATO, we were comrades long ago and stood against the aggressors in Pacifica and other alliances. Then, we had no choice but to stand against half the world's might. Imagine if we could have acted preemptively to destroy our Enemy before they could destroy us!

This is exactly what Polar and her friends are doing. The destabilizing alliance that was target was responsible for attempting to destroy many of us. And yes, I say us because it wasn't just Polar that was targetted. This war is a just war, fought to preserve regional and global stability and is purely defensive in nature.

You do not have to defend an alliance that was maliciously plotting and scheming. Nobody does.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Your second sentance, again, you're hinting into the truth. And it's different from what's being said by your sheeples.

Again, we're calling you dishonest. We're calling you ball-less in the face of truth. We're not whining about terms, we're not whining about being hit. We're saying you're full of shit for your so-called reasons.

I don't see any dishonesty. We told you why we hit you. The reason we told you, is the reason we hit you. You being the easiest target just sweetened the pot and made it an easier trigger to pull. Who is being dishonest here?

Edited by Starfox101

... What, pray tell, does autism have to do with mental stupidity? Do you even know what autism is? If not, then don't just throw around disabilities in the hope that you can insult someone because simply put it makes you look like a fucking moron. It is people like you that disgust me. How the fuck people can throw this term or retard or any other such term around is beyond me... 

<OOC> My wife is on the autistic spectrum you fucking asshole. Learn what the fuck autism is before you attempt to use it as an insult. My wife is not an idiot and is more than likely far more intelligent than you will ever be. She got As/Bs getting a BioMedical Bachelors and is getting As getting an English/professional Writing degree. But yeah, please use autism as if it is synonymous with lack of intelligence.<OOC>

You just encapsulated in one post everything I despise, notably hypocrisy. Enjoy the war. Or don't. Whatever.

I'm pretty sure when some decently politically connected alliances basically say they want to roll you and instead of cowering for the yearly rolling you (referring to NpO) form a coalition to go on the offensive and preemptively strike those plotting against you is pretty much the complete opposite of ball-less.

I'm pretty sure when some decently politically connected alliances basically say they want to roll you and instead of cowering for the yearly rolling you (referring to NpO) form a coalition to go on the offensive and preemptively strike those plotting against you is pretty much the complete opposite of ball-less.

You're stepping into the truth of the situation here, they are not. They are cowering from it. "Those who plot against you" - as I said, is not just us. As they claim. We are just the smaller target, and they're afraid to openly admit that - they're stuck on "no one else but NSO is a threat to our pixels." So untrue.

You're stepping into the truth of the situation here, they are not. They are cowering from it. "Those who plot against you" - as I said, is not just us. As they claim. We are just the smaller target, and they're afraid to openly admit that - they're stuck on "no one else but NSO is a threat to our pixels." So untrue.

Of course, it is their choice on who they attack out of the group of AA's that plotted against them.  Do you not agree with that?  Just because an AA has "wronged" them does not mean they have to attack them. 

Ofcourse you aren't the only ones, but of the people that were plotting against them NSO is by far the weakest.

Of course, it is their choice on who they attack out of the group of AA's that plotted against them.  Do you not agree with that?  Just because an AA has "wronged" them does not mean they have to attack them.

I do agree, that's what I'm saying. I'm calling them out for negating the "group of AA's" and just pinning NSO as the sole threat.

Edit: Exactly, SCY. Edited by Rayvon

So, NSO, NG, and TOP all at one point were conspiring with each other against Polar.

TOP talked with Polar, turns out we can put our past behind us and work together.

NG talked with Polar, the militant aspect out there calling for war leaves the alliance and a moderate leadership rose to power. No longer interested in planning a war against Polar

NSO barely talked with Polar, has some of the most brilliant coalition makers out there working to conspire against Polar, flames and attacks Polar at every little opportunity.

Nation Strength aside, which of these three would you strike first, it seems pretty clear to me who was the alliance that deserved to be attacked. This is nothing more than attempting to secure the security of the New Polar Order, and as long as the NSO has this irrational hatred of Dajobo's leadership in Polar this conflict was inevitable. At least we are making the first move to remove a threat to our alliance security.

You mean they're deliberately not telling you the strategy and reason behind their actions? I wonder why they wouldn't openly tell their enemies what their intentions are...