Heard any Better Rumors Lately?

Neo Uruk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you decided to show how big your balls are by attempting to hijack your aa and dowing neutrals. Shows how big of a man you are doesn't it.

it's me!  I'm the big man! 

You've come up with possibly the most creative way of being wrong I've seen here an a while.

Edited by porksaber

Because you decided to show how big your balls are by attempting to hijack your aa and dowing neutrals. Shows how big of a man you are doesn't it.

That actually seems pretty ballsy how you phrased it, considering the neutral is bigger and has a partner. DbDC and Mushqaeda are pretty outnumbered, if you didn't know.

Rey let's not start making stupid arguments on how being out numbered by alliances that are not well versed in war makes you tough. Good job on the alliance though, seems you proved everyone wrong about your ability to not screw up a position of power.

Rey let's not start making stupid arguments on how being out numbered by alliances that are not well versed in war makes you tough. Good job on the alliance though, seems you proved everyone wrong about your ability to not screw up a position of power.

The only person ITT using the words "man" and "tough" are you, dumbass.