Heard any Better Rumors Lately?

Neo Uruk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All im doing is pointing out the flaws in your Dow, attempted coup and subsequent arguments against those. When you have something to say other than name calling and various other diversionary tactics to attempt to get me to rage in this thread I will be all ears. Until then my original stance remains.

Well after reading that my brain started a civil war, hemisphere vs hemisphere, and left me a vegetative state.

I thought MagicNinja had set the bar for terrible posting yesterday, but the Rey/Xanth power couple just blasted right on through and are probably still going as I type this.

Also, someone nuke Rey a lot

Well after reading that my brain started a civil war, hemisphere vs hemisphere, and left me a vegetative state.

I thought MagicNinja had set the bar for terrible posting yesterday, but the Rey/Xanth power couple just blasted right on through and are probably still going as I type this.

Also, someone nuke Rey a lot

♥ and in sure nato would be fine with you raiding a rouge such as Rey.

Edited by Xanth

♥ and in sure nato would be fine with you raiding a rouge such as Rey.

I had no idea that Rey was a member of the Khmer Rouge*. This changes everything.

*[spoiler]The Khmer Rouge is a right-wing communist group that exists within the nation of Lancashire.[/spoiler]

Edited by Hereno

I had no idea that Rey was a member of the Khmer Rouge*. This changes everything.

*[spoiler]The Khmer Rouge is a right-wing communist group that exists within the nation of Lancashire.[/spoiler]

I mean, if you want to call me a Rouge, I guess.

TTE defends friends: Bravo!
Defending my friends: What clownery.

At least make the double standard less obvious.

Going rogue and raiding a neutral alliance together with the Mushqaeda isn't moral. Furthermore, you are defending the aggressor who declared war with no valid CB. It's a lost cause. And keep your delusions to yourself, if you please.

Going rogue and raiding a neutral alliance together with the Mushqaeda isn't moral. Furthermore, you are defending the aggressor who declared war with no valid CB. It's a lost cause. And keep your delusions to yourself, if you please.

Is it truly moral to defend a neutral alliance, who should have far superior warchests? They should be able to withstand assault, given that they posted their own announcement claiming they will neither fail nor fold. I am here to help my friends, not to play your petty little game of "Who's Right?" as nobody else seems to care. I am here for my friends in Mushqaeda, whether you find the initial attack distasteful, wonderful, or bland.

I have just as much right (more, actually, given DBDC's involvement) to be here as TTE, and am being far less opportunistic given that TTE declared on a "treatyless" alliance knowing full well the ties, including a bloc, they hold themselves. Edited by Neo Uruk

A few things:

1. MK (and its members) isn't exactly known for its morality and following your silly rules.

2. A CB doesn't have to be valid. It's a casus belli, a reason for war. No one will ever be pleased with a CB. Mushqaeda stated why we're attacking TDO. You can accept it or not but it won't change a thing.

Funny_Dolphin_2.jpg

To be fair, the infidel I'm slaying has 500 million dollars at 6k NS and hasn't done more than launch two cruise missiles at me.

Open up your inbox, duder. Also, I've had one fight back and had one (well, two if you count para) attack me so far. I won't be able to declare on any others when my next slot opens because of nukes.

PS potato ily

A few things:

1. MK (and its members) isn't exactly known for its morality and following your silly rules.

2. A CB doesn't have to be valid. It's a casus belli, a reason for war. No one will ever be pleased with a CB. Mushqaeda stated why we're attacking TDO. You can accept it or not but it won't change a thing.

I don't think you quite understand what a Casus Belli is. Casus Belli translates to "Case for war;" What sets aside a proper Casus Belli is that it lays out a moral, legal case for war based on the principle of national self interests. A good Casus Belli is lengthy and describes to all how the enemy continued to offend or threaten despite diplomatic efforts being made.

To quote: "A nation's casus belli involves offenses or threats directly against it, whereas a nation's casus foederis involves offenses or threats to an ally nation or nations--usually one with which it has a mutual defense pact." Neither of these conditions were met in attacking TDO, because TDO never represented a threat to MK, or slighted MK in a materialist sense.

This continues to highlight the differences between materialist philosophies like Francoism which endorses foreign affairs based on stability, and others including the "lulz" mentalities who exercise power without discipline and ultimately drown themselves in their own folly.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I don't think you quite understand what a Casus Belli is. Casus Belli translates to "Case for war;" What sets aside a proper Casus Belli is that it lays out a moral, legal case for war based on the principle of national self interests. A good Casus Belli is lengthy and describes to all how the enemy continued to offend or threaten despite diplomatic efforts being made.

To quote wikipedia: "A nation's casus belli involves offenses or threats directly against it, whereas a nation's casus foederis involves offenses or threats to an ally nation or nations--usually one with which it has a mutual defense pact." Neither of these conditions were met in attacking TDO, because TDO never represented a threat to MK, or slighted MK in a materialist sense.

This continues to highlight the differences between materialist philosophies like Francoism which endorses foreign affairs based on stability, and others including the "lulz" mentalities who exercise power without discipline and ultimately drown themselves in their own folly.

Ultimately it is all down to perceptions.