From the Kashmiri Consular Office of Bear Force One

Words of hate? I really don't think anyone is outright hating Kashmir. It was almost an incendiary thread aimed at us, did you expect no response at all? You can't really play the victim here, because nobody is victimizing you.

I know you well Alter. I know you won't back down from a fight. You have your methods, and they may be stubborn and ineffective at times, but nobody can ever call you a coward. Now, why are you assuming I called you a coward? I did not.

I guess I was out of place for assuming BF1 had a political ploy in hand. I guess it's a little old fashioned to hope an opponent was skillfully plotting and outright attacking us. Can't ask for everything. I am sorry for jumping to conclusions.

I mentioned in the other thread how bean counters and paper pushers
strangled the life out of everyone on bob. Call this a backlash against
political plotting, playing the long game and strategy. Our tedium has ended.
Some people just cant understand this. Some people lack the imagination and
understanding to process this. They only understand tedious and meticulous
planning, zero sum ideas and ideology that requires large numbers of people
(possibly hundreds)to work 40 hour weeks.

You have become institutionalised.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said that there that man.

I for one am thoroughly enjoying the injection of life we have given CN.

I can agree completely that bean counters have made everything less fun for everybody, but deploring strategy and backroom plotting [OOC]in a game that simulates nations and politics[OOC] is kind of missing the point.

You are irrelevant, and if it doesn't justify a response, then why are you responding? Really blows my mind if it doesn't justify a response that you keep on responding. I also have hardly been ranting and raving, so clearly you aren't quite up to par on what that actually means. We also know that we won't destroy Polar, but we will hurt them. And on the subject about chiding you on the glory days, I can because all you have said this war was how "This is no Vox." So you are clearly attempting to build a bridge between the two. You sir should heed your own advice and get a reality check, and quit living in the dark cave where you think you are superior to others. You are just another dirt licker.

Now on the topic of you comparing us to Vox again, this is not a resistance war, this is not a political war, this is a suicide run for the original core group of us, how many times must we say this before it kicks in? Or are you really just that stupid and it can't get through your thick skull? You seem to really be struggling here to even come up with anything of substance. Please continue to kick sand into the air and hope it does something, because you are kicking in the wrong direction and at the wrong people.

Let me mention this again: You are irrelevant. Move on.

Haven't you been "quitting" this world for about 3-8 months now? Can you quit with the "IM GONNA DO IT! OMG! IM GONNA DO IT!" and just get on ready? The cry for attention is really getting old.

Also your a 200k NS alliance making a new OWF topic every 12 hours; Your point about some guy being irrelevant is invalid.

Haven't you been "quitting" this world for about 3-8 months now? Can you quit with the "IM GONNA DO IT! OMG! IM GONNA DO IT!" and just get on ready? The cry for attention is really getting old.

Also your a 200k NS alliance making a new OWF topic every 12 hours; Your point about some guy being irrelevant is invalid.

I'm pretty damn sure you shouldn't be the one complaining about attention whoring.

Edited by Helium

The 3 months that he's been bitching about quitting was him waiting for the rest of BF1 to be ready to roll, one could easily deduce. 

No one's playing the victim, the "words of hate" was hardly the point of my post. Use whatever synonym you want. That being said, I'd rather join Polaris, repent and worship Grub than deal with rotavele posting in a Kashmir thread. So by all means, onward to 10 pages.ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

I can agree to that.

You are irrelevant, and if it doesn't justify a response, then why are you responding? Really blows my mind if it doesn't justify a response that you keep on responding. I also have hardly been ranting and raving, so clearly you aren't quite up to par on what that actually means. We also know that we won't destroy Polar, but we will hurt them. And on the subject about chiding you on the glory days, I can because all you have said this war was how "This is no Vox." So you are clearly attempting to build a bridge between the two. You sir should heed your own advice and get a reality check, and quit living in the dark cave where you think you are superior to others. You are just another dirt licker.

Now on the topic of you comparing us to Vox again, this is not a resistance war, this is not a political war, this is a suicide run for the original core group of us, how many times must we say this before it kicks in? Or are you really just that stupid and it can't get through your thick skull? You seem to really be struggling here to even come up with anything of substance. Please continue to kick sand into the air and hope it does something, because you are kicking in the wrong direction and at the wrong people.

Let me mention this again: You are irrelevant. Move on.

I am irrelevant. You justified this by giving me a two paragraph response. In addition, by saying "This is no Vox." wouldn't that imply I am not building a bridge between the two? I had hoped you had an actual plan, but as usual, Bloodfury jumps in with no goals, no plan, and no outcome, other than gathering as much attention as possible along the way. You are accomplishing that, but at the same time you are proving that any publicity is not good publicity.

Also, this is probably your 300th attempt to quit. You will inevitably surrender and come back somewhere else, hoping someone, somewhere notices you.

I can respect that. At varying periods I have argued the same thing. I now argue the point that people need to refresh their political spectrum, and move on from old grudges. Make new friends, join a new alliance. Try something new. The fact that we still wage age old wars over age old issues only hammers the need for some people to move on.

Should I start reading CNTel? I heard there's someone going around under a yolo name that isn't me.

I would only for comedic value. Shockingly (sarcasm) it can be much like these forums; in fact, the Kashmir thread there is also almost entirely about irrelevance at this point.

And yes, there's an imposter yolo if I recall correctly.

This has become as incessant as CNTel's Kashmir thread is, fancy that. :P

(Hi, Broncoskid8. How goes it?)

(Very well broooooooooooothhhhheeerr, Congrats on the Government Changes from Me and all of NO)

I might check out CNtel myself, might explain why people expected us to DoW polar, when there is literally no reason for us to do so.

Spoiler alert: we're not DoW'ing Polar. (sorry to ruin the fun for some of you)

What's the url for CNtel?

I might check out CNtel myself, might explain why people expected us to DoW polar, when there is literally no reason for us to do so.

Spoiler alert: we're not DoW'ing Polar. (sorry to ruin the fun for some of you)

There is no spoiler. We could never fight, Hakai.

I found this to be the only thing worth responding to, and just wanted to say, poetry man.

^&$%ing poetry.

I know I'm 10 pages late, but here's a hail for good measure...

However, after reading 10 pages I can honestly say that I've gained nothing of value.

But that is irrelevant.

I will say that I can respect a group of people who do them for them, and stand for their convictions and principles. It's been a long banter, and like some dude said...

I'm pretty damn sure you shouldn't be the one complaining about attention whoring.

... My attention whoring days are over; I came, I saw, I conquered. When I go into any channel, I automatically garner the whole attention of the room. When I go to a new alliance; Everyone knows and whispers about it all over the world. I don't have to attention whore anymore, I have everyone's attention. When I post/make a thread; more people read it than most alliance announcements. I made this little game Kashmir and LPH are playing. However, no one can play it like me. Literally, people here in this world, know more about me than I do.

Edited by Rotavele

... My attention whoring days are over; I came, I saw, I conquered. When I go into any channel, I automatically garner the whole attention of the room. When I go to a new alliance; Everyone knows and whispers about it. I made this little game Kashmir and LPH are playing. However, no one can do it like me. Literally, people here in this world, know more about me than I do.

No one cares.

I made this little game Kashmir and LPH are playing. 

No you didn't. You might have made a game, but we're not playing it. Pretty sure I'm speaking for all of Kashmir when I say we don't really care about you, we just think you're weird and talk a lot. Oh and we have a hilarious nickname for you but I won't post it in OWF  :v:

... My attention whoring days are over; I came, I saw, I conquered. When I go into any channel, I automatically garner the whole attention of the room. When I go to a new alliance; Everyone knows and whispers about it all over the world. I don't have to attention whore anymore, I have everyone's attention. When I post/make a thread; more people read it than most alliance announcements. I made this little game Kashmir and LPH are playing. However, no one can play it like me. Literally, people here in this world, know more about me than I do.

Oh my god, you're terrible.

Go away.