Worst Flag Ever Nominations

Instr

Not going to spend a lot of effort on it, but since the new alliance flags option has been implemented we're seeing a lot of badly-designed / poorly-photoshopped flags, as the amount of effort required to obtain and put-up a flag has been reduced.

In the interests of naming and shaming all the lazy bums who put up stupid or ridiculous flags into the game, I am officially starting a WFE competition.

I'm not sure how many nominations will come up so I won't announce the competition format until I see what kind of nominations are made.

The rules for nominations are as follows:

You may nominate any flag that has ever been put up in CN. If you select a flag that is being used as an uploaded alliance flag under the new AA system, please back it up on a third-party host, because the alliance flag you are uploading is likely to be taken down and we will have a broken link. I will not accept such nominations.

I reserve the right to take down any politically sensitive nominations at my choosing, but you also reserve the right to call me out for bias. I will attempt to retain integrity, but I won't be accomplice to a shitstorm.

Addendum: 7:19 PM server on the 18th:

You must also post the flag you're talking about in a viewable form; I'm sure the flag you're talking about is ridiculous and an insult to all human eyes and minds everywhere, but if I don't actually know what your flag looks like we can't really have a WFE competition.Adden

Addendum: 8:55 PM server on the 19th:

Hotlinks to CN proper don't work. You need to mirror them. While I won't insist that you repost them with mirrors, do us all a favor and let us see the flag.

Edited by Instr

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pegasuscopy.jpg

A splinter of UPN when we got rid of Peggy... and they formed Peggysus.

I believe this was Invicta's initial flag. Although someone needs to clarify that. It's awful heh, although they have a beautiful one now!

Edited by Robster83

New rules everyone:

You must also post the flag you're talking about in a viewable form; I'm sure the flag you're talking about is ridiculous and an insult to all human eyes and minds everywhere, but if I don't actually know what your flag looks like we can't really have a WFE competition.

Applies to Potato and Jaym.

This isn't even close to "worst", and I don't really like the coloring of our flag. Take out the words and it's fine, really.

I kinda like that Los Pollos Hermanos flag. Way better than the Deebo flag you have up now.

I kinda like that Los Pollos Hermanos flag. Way better than the Deebo flag you have up now.

Yeah, I think the colors could be better but I like it. The Deebo flag is just because we all hate Deebo, he's a plague upon our alliance y'know.

Holton's: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=521337  :P

If only because of the pixilation due to scaling.

This is the flag that gave me the idea for WFE, believe it or not. Hellas' flag is also pretty bad, sorry Bomb.