An Official Spanish Cat's Announcement

bannermofa.png

Greetings fellow Inhabitants of Planet Bob,

It is once again my greatest honor and privilege to be able to present to you the July - August 2013 term of our Executive Branch of Government.

Assembly Chairmen
Jaquesparblue

Deputy Assembly Chairmen:
Laserwolf
kerscbhs 

Minister of Foreign Affairs:
DarthCyfe6

Minister of Defense:
maxfiles

Minister of Domestic Affairs:
Overlord Wes

Minister of Finance:
Kubla Khan

After another exciting race, we have seen a bit of a shake-up with our current government starting with jaquesparblue ascending to the role of Assembly Chairmen. Jaques dedication to GATO can be seen in many different lights, and we look forward to seeing his dedication at work, leading this fabulous alliance. Overlord Wes has also taken the helm at Domestic Affairs once again, along with Kubla Khan returning as Minister of Finance to work his money/tech laundering techniques. I, as well as the rest of our Government, look forward to serving another exciting term for GATO! Democracy prevails yet again.

o/ GATO

-Cyfe

Congrats to my friends in GATO.

Jaques, I'm really happy for you! For someone who never wanted to be in Government you've done exceedingly well and are level-headed. I hope you have a wonderful first of many terms. 

Congrats to my friends in GATO.

Jaques, I'm really happy for you! For someone who never wanted to be in Government you've done exceedingly well and are level-headed. I hope you have a wonderful first of many terms. 

Couldn't agree more. Cannot wait for the Jaques reign of terror.

I wouldn't say democracy ever prevails, it just screws up less badly sometimes compared to others. This is one of those not so bad times.

Congrats to those of you I recognize, and good luck to those of you I do not.