Declaration from the Sons of the Confederacy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four rogues sent a fifth of TDO into peace mode in two days. Jesus christ. 

I think that has more to do with the possibility of admin having to reset AA's for the new AA update.

Considering that issue was resolved days ago, I doubt it.

Members who only log in occasionally might have only just received orders, stubborn TDO military officials might insist on doing something and continuing the orders anyway (that's the reason some members of the GPA continue to enter peace mode :/) etc.

Members who only log in occasionally might have only just received orders, stubborn TDO military officials might insist on doing something and continuing the orders anyway (that's the reason some members of the GPA continue to enter peace mode :/) etc.

Heh, true enough I suppose.

Speaking of GPA, everyone involved in this roguery picked the right neutral since GPA is in the Stewiesphere

Considering that issue was resolved days ago, I doubt it.

Has admin posted a definite answer that he doesn't need to reset anything? I saw where he said he might not need to reset anything, but I've been waiting for his final word on if he can definitely make this change without AA's resetting.

I highly suggest TDO quits threatening the New Sith Order on our forums.

Screenshot or it didn't happen :S

(I believe you, I just want to see a neutral threatening someone :D)

Speaking of GPA, everyone involved in this roguery picked the right neutral since GPA is in the Stewiesphere

So we literally spend years starting with the secret protectorate, and just when we are approaching the provocations phase right before the Woodstock Trap, you mess up our cover with a single post.

Well OK thank you! Good luck when Stewie gets on this. :facepalm:

I'll post why not. We sent out a general message informing members of the situation, naturally being skiddish neutrals who have almost never seen combat they went into peace mode. Kinda like what Caladin said, what can you do?

Anywho these guys are tickling us and it is rather funny to watch. Luckily we have a dedicated core that are great about helping out in these sitauations. So thanks for the practice manevuers guys! Trigger finger gets weak eating popcorn all day.

I am a retard who buys 3 fighters and 57 bombers. Why have I done more damage to Trotsky than every other nation at war with him combined (3 of which are TDO nations)?

because 3 of them are TDO nations...

So we literally spend years starting with the secret protectorate, and just when we are approaching the provocations phase right before the Woodstock Trap, you mess up our cover with a single post.

Well OK thank you! Good luck when Stewie gets on this. :facepalm:

What?  I never saw anything of a cover being exposed?   :ph34r:

He's just tossing the old pig skin in the wrong direction is all.  

user_9466_ZL27XRM7.jpg