Secret Agent....Vikings

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And after the way you let The Legion crush that liitle allaince you lead and make you look like a complete fool you would know a lot about being shit.  Nice to see somethings never change.   

If you wouldn't bring up things from 3+ years ago in order to deflect the truth, you might actually remember such crucial details to the situation as myself never having been the leader of Tetris in all of my time there. Of course, I don't remember you ever being anything other than a bad poster and I've been here since 2008. Keep talking, broseph.

If you wouldn't bring up things from 3+ years ago in order to deflect the truth, you might actually remember such crucial details to the situation as myself never having been the leader of Tetris in all of my time there. Of course, I don't remember you ever being anything other than a bad poster and I've been here since 2008. Keep talking, broseph.

Well considering TBB was at one time a very influential player and chose to retire hes still done more than you (though admittedly during that time I was utterly opposed to him.).  Why are we shit again, do I detect some butt hurt from long ago?  Just checking.  Its great to ally such a talented group of people as MI6 I look forward to many great days ahead. 

Well considering TBB was at one time a very influential player and chose to retire hes still done more than you (though admittedly during that time I was utterly opposed to him.).  Why are we shit again, do I detect some butt hurt from long ago?  Just checking.  Its great to ally such a talented group of people as MI6 I look forward to many great days ahead. 

TBH I don't really have an opinion about Valhalla other than knowing ChairmanHal was/is? there, but I didn't want to leave you guys out since a treaty is a two-way affair y'know

Not going to bother getting into the "omg im so relevant" argument (lol, I couldn't care less about what somebody did 6 years ago), but don't count on too many days ahead with MI6 as there's about a 0% possibility that retirement community will exist in any meaningful form a year from now.

TBH I don't really have an opinion about Valhalla other than knowing ChairmanHal was/is? there, but I didn't want to leave you guys out since a treaty is a two-way affair y'know

Not going to bother getting into the "omg im so relevant" argument (lol, I couldn't care less about what somebody did 6 years ago), but don't count on too many days ahead with MI6 as there's about a 0% possibility that retirement community will exist in any meaningful form a year from now.

Truthfully, Hereno might be right - he'd know quite a lot about not existing in any meaningful form.

Truthfully, Hereno might be right - he'd know quite a lot about not existing in any meaningful form.

Sorry man, I'm just filling you in since in all of your super-relevant affairs apparently nobody in your alliance ever figured out that the "wannabe-elite alliance full of old guard gov who don't like to work but love having a title" has been tried before and it never works out.

Speaking of things that aren't working out as intended, how is that rogue problem? Have you guys gotten your 003 out of bill lock yet?

Sorry man, I'm just filling you in since in all of your super-relevant affairs apparently nobody in your alliance ever figured out that the "wannabe-elite alliance full of old guard gov who don't like to work but love having a title" has been tried before and it never works out.

Speaking of things that aren't working out as intended, how is that rogue problem? Have you guys gotten your 003 out of bill lock yet?

I'm fairly certain things are working out exactly as they were intended, especially with the rogue situation.  Feel free to think otherwise.

I'm fairly certain things are working out exactly as they were intended, especially with the rogue situation.  Feel free to think otherwise.

You [u]expected[/u] Haruhi to bleed out over half his NS in under two weeks before hiding in peace mode while a rogue with a multi-billion dollar warchest wrecks your alliance over the next few months? And you still gave him a gov spot to sit in and jerk off over while no work is actually done? Wow, if you expected things to go like that with Jens, it makes me wonder how you ever plan on actually having your own sphere. Was that high-strung goal abandoned, or is that what this announcement is supposed to be? Please, fill me in Chimaera, before you disappear into nothing (...again) without the slightest warning and leave your alliance to infighting and disbandment.

You expected Haruhi to bleed out over half his NS in under two weeks before hiding in peace mode while a rogue with a multi-billion dollar warchest wrecks your alliance over the next few months?

Yes, it's generally expected that when someone is nuked repeatedly, they will likely lose quite a bit of NS.

Hiding in peace mode? That could be said about someone who decided to hide instead of fight if their alliance became involved in a war. However this situation is markedly different. This petty and immature grudge that has led to the rogue hitting Haruhi has been going on for many months.

When Jens decided to continue this asinine battle by declaring war on Haruhi, rather than decide that Haruhi isn't worth having as a member and to kneel before this rogue's wishes, we decided that we would actually defend a fellow member. Do we expect for a multi-billion dollar rogue to "wreck our alliance?" No, not really, and so far it hasn't happened. Jens is currently at virtually ZI. If Jens buys back up, so be it, but we're not abandoning a member because of rogue who refuses to let an age-old grudge drop, which is what sounds like your proposal would be.

I also will be under the assumption that you will actively condemn any of your alliances members who ever enters Peace Mode, as it is clearly the mark of a coward who cannot fight their own battles.

You expected Haruhi to bleed out over half his NS in under two weeks before hiding in peace mode while a rogue with a multi-billion dollar warchest wrecks your alliance over the next few months? And you still gave him a gov spot to sit in and jerk off over while no work is actually done? Wow, if you expected things to go like that with Jens, it makes me wonder how you ever plan on actually having your own sphere. Was that high-strung goal abandoned, or is that what this announcement is supposed to be? Please, fill me in Chimaera, before you disappear into nothing (...again) without the slightest warning and leave your alliance to infighting and disbandment.

Look at that weeaboo hatred flowing through you. It's rather unbecoming.

Yes, it's generally expected that when someone is nuked repeatedly, they will likely lose quite a bit of NS.

Hiding in peace mode? That could be said about someone who decided to hide instead of fight if their alliance became involved in a war. However this situation is markedly different. This petty and immature grudge that has led to the rogue hitting Haruhi has been going on for many months.

When Jens decided to continue this asinine battle by declaring war on Haruhi, rather than decide that Haruhi isn't worth having as a member and to kneel before this rogue's wishes, we decided that we would actually defend a fellow member. Do we expect for a multi-billion dollar rogue to "wreck our alliance?" No, not really, and so far it hasn't happened. Jens is currently at virtually ZI. If Jens buys back up, so be it, but we're not abandoning a member because of rogue who refuses to let an age-old grudge drop, which is what sounds like your proposal would be.

I also will be under the assumption that you will actively condemn any of your alliances members who ever enters Peace Mode, as it is clearly the mark of a coward who cannot fight their own battles.

You could have cut out the last 3 sections of that post and still have gotten your point across with the exact same clarity.

I'm afraid to have to be the one to tell you that your loyalty is misplaced. Haruhi is the kind of person who while leading an alliance, declares war and then hides on his applicant AA to avoid having to fight.

Look at that weeaboo hatred flowing through you. It's rather unbecoming.

Weren't you an ODN member? I never thought I'd say this about that alliance, but you've actually, somehow, downgraded.

PS: lol @ thinking I'm a weeaboo

You could have cut out the last 3 sections of that post and still have gotten your point across with the exact same clarity.

I'm afraid to have to be the one to tell you that your loyalty is misplaced. Haruhi is the kind of person who while leading an alliance, declares war and then hides on his applicant AA to avoid having to fight.

Weren't you an ODN member? I never thought I'd say this about that alliance, but you've actually, somehow, downgraded.

PS: lol @ thinking I'm a weeaboo

I don't know why you dislike MI6 and I don't really care. I don't even care that you dislike Haruhi, but to think we wouldn't, or shouldn't, defend him is idiotic. He is a member of MI6 and, just as NSO would do for you if you were hit by a rogue, we are defending him from Jens. Whatever Jens grudge is, it's based in the past and just as you don't want people to use your past actions against you, then the reasons behind Jens roguery are also misplaced.

Joining NsO, even for a couple days, permamently makes you a weeaboo.

The minute you set foot into the Ordo Orior, you solidify yourself as a kinmate of the weeaboos.

Haruhi is the kind of person who while leading an alliance, declares war and then hides on his applicant AA to avoid having to fight.

Deary, moving AAs in order to collect and avoid being hit during collection is a valid war strategy. Stay mad, though. It suits you.

Please show yourself the door. And back on topic... looking forward to working with you gents, Valhalla. I see many familiar names.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

I don't know why you dislike MI6 and I don't really care. I don't even care that you dislike Haruhi, but to think we wouldn't, or shouldn't, defend him is idiotic. He is a member of MI6 and, just as NSO would do for you if you were hit by a rogue, we are defending him from Jens. Whatever Jens grudge is, it's based in the past and just as you don't want people to use your past actions against you, then the reasons behind Jens roguery are also misplaced.

That would be a great reply if I ever said what you were responding to.

Joining NsO, even for a couple days, permamently makes you a weeaboo.

I refuse.

The minute you set foot into the Ordo Orior, you solidify yourself as a kinmate of the weeaboos.

Deary, moving AAs in order to collect and avoid being hit during collection is a valid war strategy. Stay mad, though. It suits you.

Yeah, okay. I'm sure that asking me not to tell INT in the SL embassy that you're actually not a female was just FA strategy, too.

Seems like Hereno dislikes MI6 mostly because of Haruhi. Doubt Hereno has the balls that Jens has though, so we will get the little chihuahua yapping wanting attention but really doing absolutely nothing. Why do people insist on giving the little chihuahua attention? Ignoring them usually works better.

Seems like Hereno dislikes MI6 mostly because of Haruhi. Doubt Hereno has the balls that Jens has though, so we will get the little chihuahua yapping wanting attention but really doing absolutely nothing. Why do people insist on giving the little chihuahua attention? Ignoring them usually works better.

Maybe in your world it takes "balls" to go rogue, but in mine it's just a matter of not having a good warchest and not wanting to waste my time and money on an alliance that won't be here next year. I'm sure that calling me a chihuahua and giving me a good old-fashioned "do something about it" will make me stop smearing shit all over your alliance, though.