Secret Agent....Vikings

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact you let Chimaera get under your guys' skin is disheartening. When NSO was founded, the rhetoric was the same, the drive was the same and even the veteran status of most members early on marks another similarity. Everyone said the same thing to NSO that you (the members posting here) are saying about MI6 today. There was not single person gave a damn about what people said about the gov, the rhetoric or the alliance. I know I didn't and I'm sure a majority of NSO doesn't today. In the same vain, I don't care what you say about MI6. We'll be here 6 months from now, 1 year from now, 3 years from now. Plain and simple. I'm going to say this pissing contest can end now, it's a fruitless endeavor for either side. No one will budge and no one will say the other is right.

Holton, there's a big difference between IAA, IAA2 and MI6 (a big part of it is there are very few former IAA in this alliance). If you're interested, feel free to hit me up on IRC and we'll talk about it.

With that said, once again, I'm glad to see this treaty.

The fact that you guys let one of my backhanded off topic comments regarding Haruhi, a person who spent the majority of his time with the Sith plotting for MI6 and contributing little to nothing, get under your guys' skin is disheartening. That said, I can agree with the sentiment you are portraying. Believe it or not, I don't think anyone in NSO has anything against MI6 as a whole; don't take it so goddamn personally, ffs.