A FAIL Declaration

I already did. I was rebuffed. Had I gotten a response and not been ignored we would not be at war at this moment.

Secondly, I did not ever reject a peace offer. I was never offered peace to begin with. An offer is all I have ever asked.

I
have, and I was turned away. My conversation ended with a promise that I
would be contacted shortly. I never was I waited over a day. I am
familiar with your techniques, and I know when I am not going to receive
a message. I am not playing your games.

And yet my IRC client remains free of RV queries and my PM inbox remains fallow and dusty from a lack of RV PM's...

Cable77 is the Submitter (President) and I am the Squirrel (MoFA), we're the ones you need to speak with.  ;)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOONS complaining about tech raids.

Well, for one, smontag broke his alliance charter during his raid. The other point being that Fark is keeping RV at war for shits and giggles.  

Nope, I was just pointing out that your post was stupid :)

]
And what an amazing job you did. Dolt.  

The experts on classless have spoken.  Crushing reps or humiliating yourself for the entertainment of your tormentors to get peace is much preferable.

Crushing and embarrassment are really harsh when we tend to just make people draw things in MSPaint. They don't have to pay, and they can either write a short story or poem, or draw something. But enough of your red herring. Fark and Guru Order are trying to grief RV, an active contributor to the game who wants peace.

That tends to happen when you one-man attack alliances. Trust me, I would know. Anyway, good luck to sorting this mess out, and joining an alliance so we don't have to hear about you anymore.

On another note, it amuses me to see people so blinded by their "sides" in this world. Come on now. We'd rail against GOONS if GOONS did it, and GOONS and friends would defend it if GOONS did it. Consistency, please.

Edited by Starfox101

Waa, waaaa waaaaa.

You make a self-important and pointless announcement in which you declare hostilities with all sorts of alliances are still in effect ignoring the recently signed peace, trying to get people from each alliance in an entire coalition to individually acknowledge YOU (well and your 2 alliance mates), and then complain when some of those people who you are trying to make do pointless work decide they would prefer to just war you instead of catering to your attention whoring after you announced publicly you were still at war with them?

Someone call the waaaaaambulance.

Also, just a thought here, why didnt you communicate with anyone before peace was reached? I know I made sure I did so I wouldnt be left in limbo, if you were genuinely concerned of your war status you would have checked it before terms were posted.

Not impressed by the taunting. Regardless of RV's foolhardy actions, that is not a dignified manner of handling these sorts of issues. One day, the taunters will be the taunted; the 'waambulance' doesn't pick sides. The hypocrisy will continue. The wheel of fate turns.

I presume the self-declared moralists of CN aren't as strong in the sack as they purport to be.

Edited by revolutionary rebel

Not impressed by the taunting. Regardless of RV's foolhardy actions, that is not a dignified manner of handling these sorts of issues. One day, the taunters will be the taunted; the 'waambulance' doesn't pick sides. The hypocrisy will continue. The wheel of fate turns.

I presume the self-declared moralists of CN aren't as strong in the sack as they purport to be.

On the contrary, the moralists will most likely like to see peace too for RV to swiftly put an end to his roguery.

Also, just a thought here, why didnt you communicate with anyone before peace was reached? I know I made sure I did so I wouldnt be left in limbo, if you were genuinely concerned of your war status you would have checked it before terms were posted.

The terms were quite clear about my status. I was not to be given peace due to my status as a "rogue."

The terms were quite clear about my status. I was not to be given peace due to my status as a "rogue."

if you had sent peace along with the rest of us you wouldn't be considered a rogue, I was in the same boat you were and even got sanctioned because of it.

Well, for one, smontag broke his alliance charter during his raid. The other point being that Fark is keeping RV at war for shits and giggles.  

]
And what an amazing job you did. Dolt.  

Crushing and embarrassment are really harsh when we tend to just make people draw things in MSPaint. They don't have to pay, and they can either write a short story or poem, or draw something. But enough of your red herring. Fark and Guru Order are trying to grief RV, an active contributor to the game who wants peace.

Well, if you say your post isn't stupid, then by golly it isn't. :)

The OWF was talking about us. We're dynamic and exciting people and as such don't need to type in blue text and beg for attention, people are naturally drawn to us.

Doesn't mean a good proportion of your members don't spout retarded shit. I like a lot of LSF, but some elements ruin it.

Actually I do believe it s Ardus who has been contacting people for him to get peace, and even still not many have been approached.

I was offering representation to eQ, not acting as an agent of FAIL or the individual Rebel Virginia.

My services were never accepted and thus I have no stake in this. That said, it appears to me that FAIL has been seeking peace for some time now.

You must be new here

The truth is coming to you, Mr. RR. In time you'll find I am the only truly honest man in CN.

You must be new here

Ha.

Actually, I'm more disappointed that the whole Vox Populi movement and its brethren managed to impart far less in terms of a lasting legacy than I had hoped - my expectations were low, but it always seemed possible that something could be achieved. If anything, the commonalities with Karma-era politics make coming back less difficult; all one need do is determine who the 'in' crowd is, who to shun, who to hate (apart from the usual suspects), and so forth. Lucky for most, the Groupthink of Alliance FA continues to keep discussions on a simple, straightforward level. Once the truth is produced, its delivery is child's play. Sadly, not everyone has the luxury of having others to jump to conclusions in their stead.

"Alas, thou echo’st me, as if there were some monster in thy thought, too hideous to be shown."

Ha.

Actually, I'm more disappointed that the whole Vox Populi movement and its brethren managed to impart far less in terms of a lasting legacy than I had hoped - my expectations were low, but it always seemed possible that something could be achieved. If anything, the commonalities with Karma-era politics make coming back less difficult; all one need do is determine who the 'in' crowd is, who to shun, who to hate (apart from the usual suspects), and so forth. Lucky for most, the Groupthink of Alliance FA continues to keep discussions on a simple, straightforward level. Once the truth is produced, its delivery is child's play. Sadly, not everyone has the luxury of having others to jump to conclusions in their stead.

"Alas, thou echo’st me, as if there were some monster in thy thought, too hideous to be shown."

I can't even believe you wrote those words.