A FAIL Declaration

Which words? If you mean the quotation, then perhaps you should look it up. As for the rest, well... better start believing.

Ardus, I don't use the word "hero" very often, but you are the greatest hero in American history.

What is an "American"? And although I find Ardus to be a decent poster. I find the term hero used in this context to be laughable.   

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is an "American"? And although I find Ardus to be a decent poster. I find the term hero used in this context to be laughable.

Your bitterness is only the result of your coalition's failure to hire me. My services even came with a smoking monkey.

It's useless, Ardus. If I was the only one who got the reference the first time, nobody will get it this time.

The audience can suck eggs all it wants, I'm here to put on my show. Laugh, cry, clap, or boo--I'm still getting paid.

Ha.

Actually, I'm more disappointed that the whole Vox Populi movement and its brethren managed to impart far less in terms of a lasting legacy than I had hoped - my expectations were low, but it always seemed possible that something could be achieved. If anything, the commonalities with Karma-era politics make coming back less difficult; all one need do is determine who the 'in' crowd is, who to shun, who to hate (apart from the usual suspects), and so forth. Lucky for most, the Groupthink of Alliance FA continues to keep discussions on a simple, straightforward level. Once the truth is produced, its delivery is child's play. Sadly, not everyone has the luxury of having others to jump to conclusions in their stead.

"Alas, thou echo’st me, as if there were some monster in thy thought, too hideous to be shown."

It was never Vox's goal to impart anything on anyone. We merely set the stage, and left the door open. We faded away once we felt our goals had been accomplished. What was created in our absense has nothing to do with us. A snake is a snake and always will be a snake. That's the one thing you can always count on.