Nordreich announcement: Treaty cancellation

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a fun ride. Best of luck, DT.

We wish you well.

So, that is how you see treaties? To have options to choose a side - whatever side seems to be winning in a war?

Considering all of our treaties are on one side of the web that's a stupid fucking question to ask nice try to spin some bullshit,

also best of luck to our treaty partners in DT

Edited by Timberland

It is really sad to see this happen!  It truly is the end to an era.

I'd like to take this opportunity to convey my best and heartfelt wishes to everyone at Nordreich, and especially to Daisy, who has been an inspiration and for whom I have the greatest admiration, for her professionalism, and making me feel welcome!

Good luck for the future to both Dark Templar and Nordreich.

Maybe TPF could find something better to use than failed propaganda lines from about a year ago.

I wouldn't say it was failed propaganda, that incident left a lasting impression with alot of people on how MK deals with the world. Just because the grieved party stayed allied to you doesn't mean it failed.

I wouldn't say it was failed propaganda, that incident left a lasting impression with alot of people on how MK deals with the world. Just because the grieved party stayed allied to you doesn't mean it failed.

People see what they want to see, and believe what they want to believe.