And many celebrations were had through the land

Isaac MatthewII

Well I have decided my time in Cybernations has come to an end. I do not have and bitter or angry reasons for leaving I just have other things to do. Cybernations has great potential if we allowed it to go back to what it is, that is a a game. Anyhow I don't have anything extravegant to say so here are my goodbyes and thank yous:

Ragnarok: Definitely one of the alliances I am most proud of being in, they stick to their guns even when the world doesn't like that. Respect +10 for them.

Kaskus: My favorite international alliance I would say. A good group of people, and they have bigger balls then any other alliance out there right now.

NADC: Another great group, I was never a member but I am glad to say I have made many friendships there. They get a lot of shit but they really are a classy bunch.

And a list of people that were great and/or helped me along the way:

Kankou

Tiagoroth

Brittishdude

Adel

Razor

Bob Illyani

Marzarian

Death From Above 82

Unknown Smurf

Hepzibah

Wifey

Reaper

WalshTheBeloved

Minter (from way back)

David Edwards

Irule

Chaos

Hammad

Abbasmehdi

And Hereno for hating me so much

And so much more, if I am forgetting you I still love you ;)

Goodbye everybody!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUWgE0EVQ9c

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

Well you just made NSO the happiest girls at the prom :D

Remember, you can always come back as a spy!

Edit:  I didn't mean the NSO comment in relation to you leaving, but to you rogueing them 

Edited by berbers

Well you just made NSO the happiest girls at the prom :D

Remember, you can always come back as a spy!

Edit:  I didn't mean the NSO comment in relation to you leaving, but to you rogueing them 

I meant to hit someone else but they are out of range so NSO got the target. :(

Didn't expect to see my name up there... thanks. I appreciate it.

I'll be the first to admit that you could get under collective government skin at RoK, but hey, can't fault a guy for trying. Best of luck in RL and whatever, and we'll all still be here when you decide to come back.

Didn't expect to see my name up there... thanks. I appreciate it.

I'll be the first to admit that you could get under collective government skin at RoK, but hey, can't fault a guy for trying. Best of luck in RL and whatever, and we'll all still be here when you decide to come back.

We had our disagreements, but overall I understand what you did and while I disagree I do not hold it personally. I joined RoK at a different time, I was like 16 when I joined. I learned a lot from getting under your skin though :)

I'm not a huge fan of pissing on the guy when he's leaving. I had my disagreements with him, but the least we could do is not post if we can't say something at neutral. Really not difficult. 

Agreed. This is how it SHOULD be done. 

Good luck to you mate, sorry I didnt get the chance to get to know you.