Doombird Sees All

Beauty

No. In the end they were just raiding the kids. If they managed to get EQ into attacking the AA, then bonus, would be all over here now feigning indignation at how EQ is so moronic to attack the poor kids they were already raiding.

As EQ did not fall for the ruse, they are just feigning indignation because some guy compared their raiding of the highschool AA to the Beslan massacre.

There's a difference between indignation and laughter.

No one is offended.  We're just laughing at how utterly stupid the comparison was.  As well as people arguing a position that is predicated on their coalition being utterly and totally incompetent. 

CSN isn't in the Equilibrium coalition, unless that's a broader term now for "not MK"

It's an easy assumption to make, considering all of their allies are at war.  It's just like CSN to try to avoid a war like this, just like they did in the Grudge war.  CSN is a joke.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-snip-

You'll note that I didn't jump to "sacrastic defense mode", as you so eloquently put it, until you started acting almighty. My first words to you were "Memorial AA?" If that's "sacrastic" in your books, we need to redefine a lot of words to understand each other.

But I do enjoy the backpedalling and the moving of goalposts, it is quite cute. But less than your pitiful attempts at both arguing and insulting people.

It's an easy assumption to make, considering all of their allies are at war.  It's just like CSN to try to avoid a war like this, just like they did in the Grudge war.  CSN is a joke.

to be fair, entering this war wasnt really in SF's best interests, I'm thinking they're just enjoying getting their revenge after being rolled twice by your alliance for no reason other than boredom.

I think you're all ignoring the elephant in the room: there exists a teacher so incompetent that he thought it would be a good idea to assign actual educational value to cybernations

Edited by palaceofhate

Good Potato

Since you have already qualified a Memorial AA what was the purpose of the question except to be sarcastic?

If you actually read my post you will see I was quite complimentary to your Coalition and it was only because I felt they were bright people that I asked if they would kindly accept a request for a little more discretion in their choice of future AAs to ghost.

As this is not your forum I feel no compunction to listen to you prattle without understanding civility. So take your last shot and I thank MK, Umbrella and NG for consideration of this request.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

I think you're all ignoring the elephant in the room: there exists a teacher so incompetent that he thought it would be a good idea to assign actual educational value to cybernations

Here we have. A Hero of our Time. The guy that brags about robbing children:

nwh_zps40af68c0.jpg

ncw_zps7670a995.jpg

Edited by Krashnaia

eQ people (particularly the CSN guy) are angry that MK nations have parked their nations on the New Commerstown Highschool AA, arguing that we intentionally tried to bait their moronic asses into attacking a neutral alliance. Nothing of the sort happened, and while certain people continue to accuse MK nations of trying to use highschoolers as human shields (idgi either), many of us in this thread scratch our heads at the non-issue that seems to consume a few people; that MK is trying to get the NHS AA into the war. You're not missing anything. You're literally in the wrong thread because nobody understands what you're talking about or what question your asking (because it makes no sense to ask if you actually read the thread).

I'm desperate to hear your alternative explanation for the meaning behind the sig I made. 

Then you must be a fool because the guy I initially quoted implied by his post that EQ attacked them and as such are incompetent for doing so, despite it not happening.

You made the sig, but the sig contains imagery from a film, as such you can not take away the meaning and replace it with your own.

In the context of cybernations(since it can not be replicated over to CN), y'all get your nations blown up for messing with AI.

Much like the destroy ending I could also see it as the sacrifice needed for victory.

But you're free to interpret it however you like, just remember we're holding the gun.

Edited by Commander shepard

I'd love to know what eQ's reaction to this alleged moral atrocity would be if one of their own was doing it. A lot different I would expect. Give it a rest people, you're literally trying too hard.

I'd love to know what eQ's reaction to this alleged moral atrocity would be if one of their own was doing it. A lot different I would expect. Give it a rest people, you're literally trying too hard.

I'd love to know your reaction if you were the victim.

Wait, nevermind, we already know.

I'd love to know your reaction if you were the victim.

Wait, nevermind, we already know.

The victim of what, exactly? If what Equilibrium says is true, that you know which ones are just DH ghosting, then what exactly does the rest of the AA have to fear?

Then again, with the constant fumbling of the idiot ball that characterizes eQ, that AA might have legitimate reason to be worried.

The victim of what, exactly? If what Equilibrium says is true, that you know which ones are just DH ghosting, then what exactly does the rest of the AA have to fear?

Then again, with the constant fumbling of the idiot ball that characterizes eQ, that AA might have legitimate reason to be worried.

If you had any reading skills, you could be able to learn that the AA is already being attacked by people from MK.

literally finding it entertaining to ruin someone else's enjoyment.

I'll never understand posts like these and really have to think people are investing too much of themselves into this game(it is a game, remember).

I mean i know personally whenever someone hits me with a shell in mario kart i toss the controller on the ground and scream about them ruining my enjoyment, but CN is different. 

I'll never understand posts like these and really have to think people are investing too much of themselves into this game(it is a game, remember).

I mean i know personally whenever someone hits me with a shell in mario kart i toss the controller on the ground and scream about them ruining my enjoyment, but CN is different. 

When you turn on Mario Kart, you know what's the purpose of the game. If you get into multiplayer you expect to throw and eat shells, otherwise play in single player.

However, what's the purpose of this game, Cyber Nations? There are a lot of different points of view about what this game is about. The purpose is to grown a nation? to grow an alliance? to grow a color sphere? To do tech deals and save warchest to blow one another at great wars fuelled by petty revenge separated from intervals of six months?

The different ways of understanding the purpose of this game are among the most important sources of conflict here. And that's fine. We even get to discuss it at the forums and some people even find the purpose of their Game in waging a ideological war at the forums. Ok, sometimes it goes out of hand and some creep begins to stalk people OOC, but that's what the mods are for.

What you can't expect any sane person to think is that the purpose of this game is to purposely stay at low NS in order to be able to enjoy brutalizing newbies. And brag about it. The better if you have nukes and they do not.

What you can't expect me to belive is that it's normal that a teacher decides to run an activity for his students using this browser game, and there you have a bunch of people that as soon as they know about it, run there at full speed to sabotage their activity.

Pardon me, but I can't help but think people like that have a good score of deep mental issues.

Edited by Krashnaia

When you turn on Mario Kart, you know what's the purpose of the game. If you get into multiplayer you expect to throw and eat shells, otherwise play in single player.

However, what's the purpose of this game, Cyber Nations? There are a lot of different points of view about what this game is about. The purpose is to grown a nation? to grow an alliance? to grow a color sphere? To do tech deals and save warchest to blow one another at great wars fuelled by petty revenge separated from intervals of six months?

The different ways of understanding the purpose of this game are among the most important sources of conflict here. And that's fine. We even get to discuss it at the forums and some people even find the purpose of their Game in waging a ideological war at the forums. Ok, sometimes it goes out of hand and some creep begins to stalk people OOC, but that's what the mods are for.

What you can't expect any sane person to think is that the purpose of this game is to purposely stay at low NS in order to be able to enjoy brutalizing newbies. And brag about it. The better if you have nukes and they do not.

What you can't expect me to belive is that it's normal that a teacher decides to run an activity for his students using this browser game, and there you have a bunch of people that as soon as they know about it, run there at full speed to sabotage their activity.

Pardon me, but I can't help but think people like that have a good score of deep mental issues.

Excuse me maybe you should [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offensive_realism]educate yourself[/url] on international relations before posting about them!!