Doombird Sees All

Beauty

Can someone please explain to me what's so horrible about changing AAs to the one of a school? Nothing will happen to anyone on that AA just because we have some people sitting there.

It's because they know they're so incompetent they might actually hit the whole alliance.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright seeing as it is ooc.

Consciously hiding amongst school kid nations on a legit exercise in order to test whether the opposition has the will to muck-up said project in order to lever them off the AA... It's nihilistic.

ArneS tell me what your members expected to achieve by moving onto that AA. To a lot of us it simply demonstrates a "couldn't give a toss about the game & new people playing" attitude that irritates people so much.

Is it a test to see how outrageous your members can get? Or simply to see whether we wade in knocking these kids nations aside to get at hiding MKrs?

ic Jihadist language? I'll take that one on the chin though regardless how distasteful I find it in the current climate.

It's just another AA we're ghosting. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not like you have to attack the others on that AA to attack our nations.

Edited by ArneS

Weird how so many on the DH side cry foul at a perfectly acceptable joke in many forms of entertainment including on TV.

However I don't see many jokes about school shootings and the execution of captives, shame on MK for promoting a totally unacceptable behavior regarding it.

What does this even mean?

Weird how so many on the DH side cry foul at a perfectly acceptable joke in many forms of entertainment including on TV.
However I don't see many jokes about school shootings and the execution of captives, shame on MK for promoting a totally unacceptable behavior regarding it.

You're kidding right? MK sitting on an alliance affiliation in-game vs. MK using literal children as real human shields

One of these things is possible, the other is not.

It's just another AA we're ghosting. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not like you have to attack the others on that AA to attack our nations.

Correct answer. I'll refer them to this post to save dragging them in and defending your people inadvertently.

Rotavele, you should probably bear in mind that this is an OOC forum. Judging from your terrible choice for the subject of a propaganda piece last night in another thread (now deleted, thankfully) and AndrewHG's wildly inappropriate comment, I'd posit that this sort of thing has its roots in thoughtlessness and ignorance, rather than evil (although there are evils attached to behaving thoughtlessly or saying ignorant things of course). Seriously, it is most likely that we are all fairly regular people here, I don't expect that we have any truly horrible/evil psychos participating in the game in an OOC sense.

I can agree with this post. While IC politics are IC politics, I tend to like a lot of the people in CN in an OOC sense.

It doesn't matter if you aren't hurting children, you're promoting it.

This is a baffling statement. I mean, I know you guys are scrabbling for any form of the moral higher ground you can get, and sinking lower each time as a result, but that's not really an excuse. Accusing people - in an OOC thread - of promoting the hurting of children is not just ridiculous but poor rhetoric.

It doesn't matter if you aren't hurting children, you're promoting it.

I really really hope that this isn't a serious post. I can't even explain to you why if it is it is the most idiotic thing I have ever read.

MK isn't out in the real world hiding behind school children, what the hell are you smoking?

touched a nerve? I wonder which alliance started the ridiculous jihadi terrorist meme in the first place?

They should put the kiddy faux horror back in the box. Perhaps they want to follow through and continue to justify their position threatening to strike endless terror around bob rather than taking it the way they gave out the last few years?

Hiding amongst school kids is frankly the lowest thing I have seen yet from an alliance. They deserve karmic payback plus some for this offense.

DT also took a jihadi stance with sigs during the csn conflict. I will be speaking to you later on the subject of directed OOC remarks against one of my colleagues, you and commander sheppard. If you feel the need to carry on please do, makes everything easier.

Edited by Amossio

Let's see, DH "people": If you are so butthurt by AndrewHG comparation, then report it in the mod subforum.

Otherwise, you are just spamming this thread in order to avoid confronting the fact that you are ghosting an AA of highschool kids to hide your nations, expecting also that EQ will hit the whole AA (like one of you has already acknowledged in this thread). And you aren't doing it in order to get a tactical edge. You are doing it just for laughing at those kids and the "pleasure" of spoiling their activity.

I'm, for one, not surprised to see that in order to get amusement, you don't give a dime about annoying and pestering innocent bystanders. That's consistent with what you have been doing for years in this game. What surprises me is the shudden avalanche of faux indignation. But, not really, that doesn't surprises me neither, you are just empoying a forum ruse to dodge the real issue.

Edited by Krashnaia

Let's see, DH "people": If you are so butthurt by AndrewHG comparation, then report it in the mod subforum.

Otherwise, you are just spamming this thread in order to avoid confronting the fact that you are ghosting an AA of highschool kids to hide your nations, expecting also that EQ will hit the whole AA (like one of you has already acknowledged in this thread).

I'm, for one, not surprised to see that in order to get amusement, you don't give a dime about annoying or ruining the fun of other people. Even hurting them in an emotional way, as we have examples of OOC stalking from your lot. That's consistent with what you have been doing for years in this game. What surprises me is the shudden avalanche of faux indignation. But, not really, that doesn't surprises me neither, you are just empoying a forum ruse to dodge the real issue.

We utilize the resources at our disposal to fight the war on our terms. We hardly expect EQ to hit the whole AA, though it would be amusing to see you confirm our opinions of your abilities in such a way.

We utilize the resources at our disposal to fight the war on our terms.

Except that neutral AA's, innocent bystanders, are not a "resource" at "your disposal". But the fact that you think that other people are "resources" for you to spoil for your amusement, really says it all

We hardly expect EQ to hit the whole AA,

That's what one of you wrote, one page ago:

It's because they know they're so incompetent they might actually hit the whole alliance.

So, yes, you got onto it fully expecting that EQ might hit all the kids.

Edited by Krashnaia

Except that neutral AA's, innocent bystanders, are not a "resource" at "your disposal". But the fact that you think that other people are "resources" for you to spoil for your amusement, really says it all

The resource I was referring to is the ability to change AA's.

That's what one of you wrote, one page ago:

So, yes, you got onto it fully expecting that EQ might hit all the kids.

Did you really just misinterpret that statement that badly? He was saying that EQ is complaining about us being on that AA because you're worried about your own ability to not hit non-combatant nations, not that we went there intending for you to hit them. Bad luck champ.