Doombird Sees All

Beauty

lol-me-gusta-birds.jpg

Doombird r cee u all.

There is no eskapee.

Was using this for war purposes and general interested, but I figured it would be more productive to allow the public to use as well.

It also being released to please our puppetmasters. Thank you, and have nice day.

Mushroom Kingdom Nation Tracker

Umbrella Nation Tracker

Last Updated on March 17, 2013

Orange Highlight denotes nations hiding for the duration of the war.

Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be using this from now on from the time I wake up to the time I go back to sleep for the rest of my life.

Your on Cybernations with me in the middle of the night, you have no life.

Edited by Rotavele

Yeah, I don't think you understand what those nations are doing, they are not escapees.

I understand what they're doing, just putting up a tracker so everyone can keep notice on where they are.

Not only do you not understand what's going on but you also missed a few. Congrats on being useless. Again.

A few have switched since I made it, including a few who went back to the AA.

I also have been told in a public IRC channel by a few of your members on the strategy your deploring.

Also, Why are you mad about it? I was just trying to make you guys a Lost & Found spreadsheet. Your so mean to those that help you, :( It really hurts my feelings when you push me away. All I did was love you.

I hope you will take out the time to hear a poem I wrote for you, on the treatment I have recieved from you and your alliance mates.

Don't laugh at me.

Don't call me names.

Don't get your pleasure from my pain.

In Gawd's Eyes, We're aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwhhhhhhhlllllll the same.

Don't laugh at me.

Edited by Rotavele

Yeah, I don't think you understand what those nations are doing, they are not escapees.

I recall it was justified as being like putting on fake uniforms to get the drop on the enemy.

IRL when you do that you become an 'unlawful combatant.'

lock this useless thread already, there's no value in what's basically just a link to a spreadsheet

If threads that had no value were locked, We wouldn't be able to post on the forums anymore.

AndrewHG, on 04 Mar 2013 - 12:15, said:
Very Beslanesqe.

If the teacher knew what sort of Alliance they were he would pull the plug on the project.

A demonstration that nothing is off limits to save an MK skin. Throwing people under trucks since July 28th 2007.

You just compared changing alliance affiliation in an internet nation game to the actual deaths of hundreds of actual children. I don't think you get to make moral judgments any more.

hail taylor swift

Very Beslanesqe.

If the teacher knew what sort of Alliance they were he would pull the plug on the project.

A demonstration that nothing is off limits to save an MK skin. Throwing people under trucks since July 28th 2007.

this is indeed quite a post