Doombird Sees All

Beauty

Yeah, we know you 'care' about kids a bit too much. And that is indeed the reason we hate you.

very witty retort, accusing me of being a pedophile instead of acknowledging that harassing a bunch of high schoolers through a game is awfully similar to the actions of a group we forcefully removed from this game after great war 3.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- A GOON writing that you are "literally" using them as human shields

To:
- You informing everybody that MK is, in fact, condoning attacks on the kids.

This post cannot be serious. I made it perfectly clear that my post about using them as human shields was a joke. They are a nation, in a game. As such they are not being literally hurt by any tech raids from MK or from MK nations sitting on their AA.

Please try to remember this: They are kids, playing a game, and the only thing being destroyed is pixels, MK is not literally hurting children.

lit·er·al·ly  
/ˈlitərəlē/
Adverb
  1. In a literal manner or sense; exactly: "the driver took it literally when asked to go straight over the traffic circle".

Just so you remember what "literally" means in the context of this post.

very witty retort, accusing me of being a pedophile instead of acknowledging that harassing a bunch of high schoolers through a game is awfully similar to the actions of a group we forcefully removed from this game after great war 3.

Do not forget that AndrewHG comparing them to Beslan after a GOON wrote that they are using the kids as human shields is an innapropiate OOC comment. But accusing you of being a pedophile is not.

You know the drill: If MK does it, it's fine. If anyone does it to MK, it's the most despicable action in the Universe. :popcorn:

Edited by Krashnaia

This post cannot be serious. I made it perfectly clear that my post about using them as human shields was a joke.

If you actually cared to keep reading my quoted message instead of rage-posting like a pre-teen the very moment you read something you don't like, you would see that I acknowledged your comment as a joke in the next sentence to the one you are quoting.

Protip: Take a deep breath (in your case, get back to the fishbowl) and count to 10 before replying. 

Please try to remember this: They are kids, playing a game, and the only thing being destroyed is pixels, MK is not literally hurting children.

Calm down, kiddo. This is just a game, after all. :popcorn: 

Edited by Krashnaia

Mmmh... so robbing schoolkids is fine, but you find offensive that people eats popcorn?

You sure have strange morals. :popcorn:

oh no you have exposed my moral shortcomings

I fail to see how pointing out your annoying posting gimmick has anything to do with morals. TBF though, you are in an SF alliance so I really shouldn't expect so much from you guys on the posting front.

I fail to see how pointing out your annoying posting gimmick has anything to do with morals.

Everything, actually. I'd bother explaining, but it's funnier to keep watching you being taught it the hard way.

So me using the popcorn smiley annoys you?  Grow up. :popcorn:

Edited by Krashnaia

If you actually cared to keep reading my quoted message instead of rage-posting like a pre-teen the very moment you read something you don't like, you would see that I acknowledged your comment as a joke in the next sentence to the one you are quoting.

Protip: Take a deep breath (in your case, get back to the fishbowl) and count to 10 before replying. 

Calm down, kiddo. This is just a game, after all. :popcorn:

Nothing in my post is even a angry sounding?

Nice "u mad bro" retort though Krash.

How can you say this for sure? There are some sick mofos in MK.

What MK people do outside of the game isn't my prerogative. :smug: Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz

Also the whole "kids" angle doesn't really make sense when you consider that it's a high school and most of them are probably as old or older than a lot of people were when they started playing CN

Those poor, poor innocent kids who may or may not be legal adults are going to possibly have their accounts on CN threatened by the blind rage of the EQ war machine which is unable to distinguish between legitimate foe and bystander. 

If anything this speaks of the sheer idiocy of the EQ side in that they cannot even track nations properly. So they start a war, the war doesn't go as well as they'd planned, so they resort to comparing DH and co to RL war criminals. Brilliant. I honestly have no idea how EQ hasn't won this thing yet! 

Can you add tech totals and NS totals for UMB also? It's really ridiculous how little tech we (MK) lost.

Umbrella has lost approximately 681,395 of its Pre-War Peak of 1,146,512 technology. (59.43%)

I don't have MK's pre war stats :/. However if it makes you feel better, i do not believe you had much to lose in the beginning.

The best part is that you believe all the crap you say.

I see you copied my style of a signature. Does that denote a lack of creativity on your part or just a general lack of intelligence on the part of your entire coalition?

Don't worry, both answers can be chosen. 

Umbrella Escapees        New AA                          Strength

Nova Roma                    The Last Republic         4,442

Just a heads up. My nation (Nova Roma) was deleted after 25 days of inactivity. This new Nova Roma isn't mine.

I created a nation after I made that post yesterday. Maybe that's why... *shrug*

I have no intention of playing though, so I'll probably let that one get deleted as well. I've been thinking of quitting for the past couple of years and when the war came up I finally decided to let my nation die. I wasn't going to fight a long drawn out war that was going to waste more of my time.

My nation was 6 1/2 years old and I had an 8 billion dollar warchest. Why would I delete only to reroll and start all over again? I'm sure a mod or admin can confirm that that new Nova Roma isn't mine. Anyway, Umbrella was a pretty cool alliance. I just had no passion left for the game.

Edited by Julian the Apostate

I created a nation after I made that post yesterday. Maybe that's why... *shrug*

I have no intention of playing though, so I'll probably let that one get deleted as well. I've been thinking of quitting for the past couple of years and when the war came up I finally decided to let my nation die. I wasn't going to fight a long drawn out war that was going to waste more of my time.

My nation was 6 1/2 years old and I had an 8 billion dollar warchest. Why would I delete only to reroll and start all over again? I'm sure a mod or admin can confirm that that new Nova Roma isn't mine. Anyway, Umbrella was a pretty cool alliance. I just had no passion left for the game.

It might have been helpful to let us know this before you deleted ...