Doombird Sees All

Beauty

I was unaware that common courtesy was only allowedi f one was RolePlaying.

I was unaware that somebody was making that claim.

This thread like others if OOC would require all to post with their RL names since that is not happening and we are talking about IC rulers and alliances the threshold seems rather arbitrary.

What makes it so arbitrary are only some people that disregard the differences between sub forums.

It isn't the topic matter though. Nations of the smaller coalition side have scattered across multiple AAs to confuse their in game enemies. Certainly, nations did manage to escape from their enemies focus like that. Tracking efforts are deployed.

Edited by Branimir

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Potato

Alas that is precisely the issue. Others do feel that way about them but you do not. I gave an example so you could understand as that seemed you had some concerns doing so. There are a hundred million plus alliance names you could make up and jump to there is no need to use the ones that people feel close to. If this is donewith deliberate intent to insult then feel free to say so. If not it is unnecessary and as you will note I simply politely asked your people to consider not doing so.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Please remind the rest of the class which alliance, exactly, is close to this AA. Or what this AA has done in the grand time it has existed (12 days, fyi). And then you can explain how that is a memorial AA.

Edited by potato

The best thing in this thread is that it's about Equilibrium supposedly knowing which nations are ours and where they reside, but still they're raising hell about "innocent schoolkids" potentially being hurt because our nations are on their AA.

Before this thread happened I honestly didn't expect you'd attack them, but I guess you made me a believer. You really are incompetent enough to hit them.

Hit who?

The tactics of "Competence" must be desperate if they're trying to get neutrals into this war to help them.

Edited by Commander shepard

I'm sorry for ghosting my peace-mode-enabled nation on the Newcomerstown High School AA in an attempt to draw eQ gunfire to the nations of some innocent high school students who, in their haste, were not included on eQ's [b]LIST OF NATIONS THAT BELONG TO MK[/b] List, and would therefore be undeservedly ravaged by the eQ hordes. 

It really is an amazing world we live in.

Please remind the rest of the class which alliance, exactly, is close to this AA. Or what this AA has done in the grand time it has existed (12 days, fyi). And then you can explain how that is a memorial AA.

would you mine asking This guy to come out of peace mode? I'm sure the ex CDSers still around would love to educate him.

So you clearly don't understand what's happening in your sig, let alone what's going on in this thread.

No I am looking at the war screen and I see justified wars, where is the problem?

I am probably missing the unjustified wars.

The sig represents something more meaningful, just like the movie.

You saw the movie?

If I need to explain the meaning any further I fear I might begin to like the meaning behind other products(ugghh ME3).

Edited by Commander shepard

Good Potato

I am not certain why the concept that YOU do not appreciate the importance of an AA but others do is difficult for you

Ruler:

LordChozo message_compose.pngnation_save.pngmessage_block.png

Nation Name:

Moonwalkistan earth.png

Last Activity:

3/5/2013 5:56:10 AM

National Flag:

Custom18.jpg

information.gifAlliance Affiliation:

National Alliance of Arctic Countries
alliance_statistic.gificon_rankings.pngworld.pngicon_war.pngicon_aid.pngicon_spy.pngnuke.png

information.gifAlliance Seniority:

10/27/2006 9:55:05 PM (2,321 Days)

I was unaware that an alliance seniority of 2321 days could be had in a 12 day old alliance I am sure you will be able to show me other such sterling examples. The other alliance ( thus the humour of asking me to remind the rst of the class) is one that was not called a memorial that being the Newcomerstown High School. I also simply requested than some discretion be used in the choice of AAs used. Your alliance is filled with bright intelligent people I am certain my polite request is not above their capacity. Of course if you still are having difficulty with the concept feel free to send me a pm so we may remove this pointless discussion from this thread.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

No I am looking at the war screen and I see justified wars, where is the problem?

I am probably missing the unjustified wars.

The sig represents something more meaningful, just like the movie.

You saw the movie?

If I need to explain the meaning any further I fear I might begin to like the meaning behind other products(ugghh ME3).

eQ people (particularly the CSN guy) are angry that MK nations have parked their nations on the New Commerstown Highschool AA, arguing that we intentionally tried to bait their moronic asses into attacking a neutral alliance. Nothing of the sort happened, and while certain people continue to accuse MK nations of trying to use highschoolers as human shields (idgi either), many of us in this thread scratch our heads at the non-issue that seems to consume a few people; that MK is trying to get the NHS AA into the war. You're not missing anything. You're literally in the wrong thread because nobody understands what you're talking about or what question your asking (because it makes no sense to ask if you actually read the thread).

I'm desperate to hear your alternative explanation for the meaning behind the sig I made. 

The best thing in this thread is that it's about Equilibrium supposedly knowing which nations are ours and where they reside, but still they're raising hell about "innocent schoolkids" potentially being hurt because our nations are on their AA.

Not "potentially". You have actually attacked them.

You keep up bringing up NAAC, which is widely viewed as a memorial AA and, as far as I know, I don't think we've touched it. But that's not what this topic is about. If you had followed the converstation, as opposed to jumping right in without knowing, you'd have noticed everyone is talking about the "Newcomerstown High School" AA. Which is not a memorial AA.

But congrats on catching the obvious (yet terrible) joke I made!

None. Krashnaia was claiming that by virtue of us having some nations on the Newcomerstown AA, EQ would be incapable of avoiding hitting the entire AA.

No. I was claiming that you ghosted their AA in a coward attempt to hide your skin, also attempting to induce EQ to attack them.

Now, in sight of material evidence, I stand corrected: You just ghosted their AA to raid them, and even brag about it.

Edited by Krashnaia

As a future educator of America I support the wholesale slaughtering of children's online personas. They should be spending more time on their studies and away from the computer screen. God bless you Mushroom Kingdom. 

And that's actually what EQ is doing with you. So don't complain.

Good Potato

It would appear I am not the only one with that affliction. IF you had read my request before automatically going to sacrastic defense mode you would see I asked for some discretion be used in choosing the AAs that were being looked to ghost in FUTURE such as Newcomerstown High School AS WELL as any potential AAs that were considered memorial AAs. Oddly your question only talked about memorial AAs you did not use the High School AA in your question yet choose to ask me to share with the class how a 12 day old AA was a memorial.

So to be clear for those who are having trouble following. I ask in future please show a little discretion in the AAs chosen for ghosting. For you Potato send me a PM and I shall speak really slow so you can catch up to the rest of the class.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Hit who?

The tactics of "Competence" must be desperate if they're trying to get neutrals into this war to help them.

No. In the end they were just raiding the kids. If they managed to get EQ into attacking the AA, then bonus, would be all over here now feigning indignation at how EQ is so moronic to attack the poor kids they were already raiding.

As EQ did not fall for the ruse, they are just feigning indignation because some guy compared their raiding of the highschool AA to the Beslan massacre.

Edited by Krashnaia