Doombird Sees All

Beauty

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The resource I was referring to is the ability to change AA's.

The moment you ghost neutral AA's, that's no longer the "ability to change AA's" and becomes the ability to step on other people's AA.

Not that such behaviour is anything new from your lot, anyway.

The moment you ghost neutral AA's, that's no longer the "ability to change AA's" and becomes the ability to step on other people's AA.

Not that such behaviour is anything new from your lot, anyway.

Us ghosting them brings no detrimental effects to their alliance, unless you're so inept as to hit the whole AA to get the few nations we have there.

Us ghosting them brings no detrimental effects to their alliance, unless you're so inept as to hit the whole AA to get the few nations we have there.

I can see where EQ is coming from, and it's not a nice place. It's the logic of "look at what you made me do". Basically if the person they want to hit doesn't stand front and centre holding a sign that says "I'm the person you want to hit" then any one hit by EQ's inept flailing about is on our shoulders not theirs.

If you provoke a diplomatic incident between two alliances for ghosting the AA of one of them to attack the other, you are the one at fault there.

Luckly, nation ID's can't be changed and EQ has all you scum already tagged.

Edited by Krashnaia

Krashnaia, on 05 Mar 2013 - 16:58, said:

So what you're saying is that despite your side explicitly comparing people on our side to the murderers of hundreds of children, the people who were supposedly being "hurt" were never in any danger?

I can see where EQ is coming from, and it's not a nice place. It's the logic of "look at what you made me do". Basically if the person they want to hit doesn't stand front and centre holding a sign that says "I'm the person you want to hit" then any one hit by EQ's inept flailing about is on our shoulders not theirs.

You are so much a manipulator that you are already smearing about EQ having hit the highschool AA? (which they have not done).

I'm not trying to justify EQ hitting that AA (because, as a matter of fact, EQ has not hit that AA). I'm just remarking how low you are for ghosting it. The excuses your lot are issuing ("We utilize the resources at our disposal", "Us ghosting them brings no detrimental effects to their alliance", and at that) just serve as confirmation of my point.

I'm glad you're still around. :>

If you provoke a diplomatic incident between two alliances for ghosting the AA of one of them to attack the other, you are the one at fault there.

A diplomatic incident that can be cleared up with a simple inquiry is not really an incident now is it?

Krashnaia, on 05 Mar 2013 - 17:03, said:
You are so much a manipulator that you are already smearing about EQ having hit the highschool AA? (which they have not done).

No, I'm pointing out that if we follow your outrage (in which an EQ member compared us to child murderers) to its logical conclusion, the only thing you could possibly be talking about was that we were at fault if your side were damagingly incompetent.

Gentle Persons

May I say that I am pleased that certain images were removed from the forums that were inappropriate, but can we please consider now removing the imagery that has developed from them and other postings. Competence are not engaged in any activities IRL or IC that come close to the absurd suggestions that some over zealous posters have suggested. EQuilibrium has not engaged in any activities of the failure rate described by some of the more ardent critics have suggested.

What is disturbing is the quite nasty almost personal level of some of the latest propoganda. There has been some fun and interesting propaganda and it is fun to read, this latest splurge of imagery and untoward chastiement for implied actions is not.

I would ask one favour of our Competence friends please try to be a little selective of the AAs you ghost, it has been fun watching various nations I know well and the AAs they have jumped around to or made anew but memorial AAs and ones such as Newcomerstown High School might be perhaps above and beyond what is necessary. My friends in Competence are some of the best and top warriors in the game there is little need to pull on womens clothing to hide out, you are better than that.

So I make no argument about your right to use other AAs nor some bizarre suggestion of your more nefarious intent. I put this simple request. Please consider not using such AAs in future. Thank You.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

So what you're saying is that despite your side explicitly comparing people on our side to the murderers of hundreds of children, the people who were supposedly being "hurt" were never in any danger?

You did not know if EQ would or wouldn't hit that AA. In fact, you were expecting EQ to do it. The fact that EQ was not going to hit them doesn't change the fact that your side was willing to put them at risk for your own amusement.

The "child murderers" thing was something AndrewHG said, not me or any other person. But if you feel so identified by that comparasion that you are now willing to rub it everywhere, be my guest.

You did not know if EQ would or wouldn't hit that AA. In fact, you were expecting EQ to do it. The fact that EQ was not going to hit them doesn't change the fact that your side was willing to put them at risk for your own amusement.

They were literally never at risk unless you flipped your shit and DoW'd them. We went there because it made sense to do so, not because we are attempting to put them in the firing line.

MK being poop holes for no reason?  Say it ain't so!

Guys this is simply the wrong place to discuss this.  All fungal communication should be written in triplicate, properly filed inside a LGM-118, and fired at the nearest Mushroom Kingdom nation in range.  Only this form of communication is fully understood by fungi.

While I wasn't part of anyone's decisions relating to ghosting AAs, I'm fairly sure people were assuming a baseline of competence on your side.

Wonderful.

Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna take that USMC uniform over here and put a bomb on that chinese ship over there. Do not worry, I asume a baseline of competence on the White House.

You know, your futile attemps to justify the ghosting neutral AA's to commit acts of war are just ludicrous. But please do not take that remark personally, I know you don't believe anything you are writing. I know you are just doing your propaganda work. ;)

Edited by Krashnaia

Competence are not engaged in any activities IRL or IC that come close to the absurd suggestions that some over zealous posters have suggested. EQuilibrium 

im a chechen warlord irl though 

Well, this thread escalated quickly. Too bad it had such potential 

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

My friends in Competence are some of the best and top warriors in the game there is little need to pull on womens clothing to hide out, you are better than that.

Why would you ask your friends and top in game "warriors" to abandon their pillar war tactics?

Also this is in ooc sub-forum, and while very often one cant really notice that, it is strange you role playing here especially when making a general call for some common sense.

Edited by Branimir

False equivalencies are fun.

You have just to look at the name of your war coalition to laugh, then. :popcorn:

Anyway, you are right, my equivalence was false. Because, now that I'm looking closer, the first thing your friends did over there was to raid the kids: :gag:

nwh_zps40af68c0.jpg

And then brag about it:  :facepalm:

ncw_zps7670a995.jpg

So, I thought you were using them as cover. But no, you were just bulling them and stealing their lunch. My apologies. :rolleyes:

Edited by Krashnaia

Good Potato

Which word were you having trouble with "memorial" or "AA"?

I am going to assume you are not being deliberately obtuse so as an example any of the many former alliances that are kept alive out of a sense of history and have oft been protected like NAAC as an example.

Good Branimir

I was unaware that common courtesy was only allowed if one was RolePlaying. This thread like others if truly OOC would require all to post with their RL names since that is not happening and we are talking about IC rulers and alliances the threshold seems rather arbitrary. I feel it is far better to remain consistent in a posting style. Honest thoughts can be posted IC and OOC without the necessity to believe that I can pretend to be OOC and act in a rude fashion while hiding behind an IC moniker.

PS  Just so you know I actually use please and thank you, Ladies and Gentlemen, may I and after you in RL as well maybe it is a Canadian thing.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

The best thing in this thread is that it's about Equilibrium supposedly knowing which nations are ours and where they reside, but still they're raising hell about "innocent schoolkids" potentially being hurt because our nations are on their AA.

Before this thread happened I honestly didn't expect you'd attack them, but I guess you made me a believer. You really are incompetent enough to hit them.

Good Potato

Which word were you having trouble with "memorial" or "AA"?

I am going to assume you are not being deliberately obtuse so as an example any of the many former alliances that are kept alive out of a sense of history and have oft been protected like NAAC as an example.

And I'm just going to leave that here for the world to see that you, once more, don't know what you're talking about.

(HINT: it's not a memorial AA by any stretch of the definition of either "memorial" and/or "AA")

Edited by potato