Lower Tier thread

LexLuthor18

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically.  Damage to the lower tier can be rebuilt with aid. Damage to upper tiers is significantly more damaging, costing in the billions as opposed to the millions.

True, but like I said in my last post, what happens when upper-tier warchests get thin? The lower-tier will be wiped out and the upper and mid tier are going to get beat down into lower-tier. Making it open-season on all of them.

Edited by LexLuthor18

I hate it when people criticize GOONS and not realise that GOONS dont care. GOONS isnt meant to be rebuilt. Have you ever seen Umbrella rebuilding them or dropping lots of dongs sometime after war? No. GOONS know they are eternal tech farms (ES's soul smiles) and they're happy to be where they are. While everyone aspires to be at a better place, GOONS are content sitting at the bottom for the past few years, if they are happy why do people criticize them?. For you it may not be ok to be a bottom-tier alliance or whatever. For them, this a strategic victory, because you cannot really go below the bottom of the barrel and because they have double damage output in lower tier. Do you know how much that is and how long it takes people to recover from the double damage output? it can take days if not a week! So how about you respect the GOONs for what they are. Not everyone wants to be a whale or a shark, for some its okay to be the gold fish. 

Edited by shahenshah

I hate it when people criticize GOONS and not realise that GOONS dont care. GOONS isnt meant to be rebuilt. Have you ever seen Umbrella rebuilding them or dropping lots of dongs sometime after war? No. GOONS know they are eternal tech farms (ES's soul smiles) and they're happy to be where they are. While everyone aspires to be at a better place, GOONS are content sitting at the bottom for the past few years, if they are happy why do people criticize them?. For you it may not be ok to be a bottom-tier alliance or whatever. For them, this a strategic victory, because you cannot really go below the bottom of the barrel and because they have double damage output in lower tier. Do you know how much that is and how long it takes people to recover from the double damage output? it can take days if not a week! So how about you respect the GOONs for what they are. Not everyone wants to be a whale or a shark, for some its okay to be the gold fish. 

This guy doesn't "get" goons.

You sound jealous.  

It's OK - you too can join us by taking the $10 loyalty pledge.  

Man, this war has been troublesome for me in the super-low tier of the war. All of my targets are giving me way too much tech, and it's artificially inflating my NS, and I just don't know what to do about it.

War is hell.

In fact, GOONS should be the Umbrella of low NS warfare. Not as damaging to anyone, but you are the lemmings to their goliaths.

Just wait until Umbrella starts knocking your big nations all the way down.

Welcome to the piranha pit. Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz

GOONS have the best damage ratio of any alliance in this war, approx 2.45 NS damage done to each 1NS lost.

My experience down in the mini tier is pretty nice as well. You really should try and tell them to get GC's before attacking.

I think people are also forgetting that we were countered by six alliances, (plus we originally engaged in one) and are still maintaining that damage ratio. I haven't done the math yet, but I'm sure if I added up our NS lost, plus the NS lost of each of the alliances that we are focusing on (NS damage that we caused) it would be hilariously skewed infavor of us.

GOONS are doing double the damage under 10k NS against many opponents with no nukes there?

How will these young nations ever recover from such an onslaught of double damage.

May as well surrender now and forget that you can build them right back up in less than day after they receive double the damage.

Edited by Commander shepard

Everyone surrender, GOONS is too powerful.

Literally never said that, if your reading comprehension is that bad, it doesn't surprise me that you think you'll win this war outright.

GOONS are doing double the damage under 10k NS against many opponents with no nukes there?
How will these young nations ever recover from such an onslaught of double damage.

May as well surrender now and forget that you can build them right back up in less than day after they receive double the damage.

Oh, I get it, eQ will knock down nations lower and lower, but it is impossible for Co to do the same and wind up with nuclear nations between 1-15k. Gotcha.

The lower tier is important as a grounds for morale, I'm sorry that you don't understand things like that.
Although you are correct, it will be incredibly easy for us to re-build post war.

See, when GOONS nation are dealing a lot of damage, it's the worst kind of destruction.  When they and others on their side have their lower tier taking a beating, then they will start to say how easy it is to rebuild the lower tiers. 

See, when GOONS nation are dealing a lot of damage, it's the worst kind of destruction.  When they and others on their side have their lower tier taking a beating, then they will start to say how easy it is to rebuild the lower tiers.

Are you stupid? Low tiers are easy to be rebuilt, however, if your lower tier is being pounded repeatedly, and aid slots aren't getting filled, your members are going to start bitching about the war in general and want out.

I'm doing fine, thank you. Could wage war for another few months without turtling. I do appreciate that you guys take time to throw me a few SDI-less nations every cycle. It's real cool.

You wouldn't be alone there, it seems to be part of their strategy, like a bunch of bat equipped scouts trying to take down a level 3 sentry in TF2.

But yeah, GOONS has seemingly taken all the significant damage we're going to take this war.  So we too could do this for a very, very long time.