Lower Tier thread

LexLuthor18

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, yes, buying tech through the game is stupid. 

However, Bodvar from TOP just bought 5K tech, from 8K to 13K.  He had a large warchest.  I look forward to the new information.

The tech costs 4.6bn.

I can give you the rundown. It cut the warchest in half, give or take some money. Money well spent, that jump should have been done in peacetime.

The tech costs 4.6bn.

I can give you the rundown. It cut the warchest in half, give or take some money. Money well spent, that jump should have been done in peacetime.

Ah, interesting.  We were wondering on the numbers, but someone else either knew the formula or guessed well, I suppose.  When you have $13B, I can't say he made a bad decision though.  Was he your test case or something?

Are you going to tell us his current money too? :P

Ah, yes, buying tech through the game is stupid. 

However, Bodvar from TOP just bought 5K tech, from 8K to 13K.  He had a large warchest.  I look forward to the new information.

It wasn't cheap, but it was certainly within his means and is a great investment for future damage potential. I wonder what the biggest buy-up in CN history is, speaking of which.

Probably need to update or read some war guides if a tiny nation is burning through tens of millions in tech raids....

You are trying too hard Neo Uruk that its making you say stupid crap.

Multiple raids can, trust me. I tend to pick active opponents because looting a corpse isn't as fun for me.