Lower Tier thread

LexLuthor18

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you say that, and not to sound biased, but your lower-tier has been taking a beating. As you've witnessed :lol1:

We reduced our primary target (once they declared on us) to our ANS, while outnumbered. Our ANS took that drop because of a recruiting drive. We have not taken a beating of any kind.

We reduced our primary target (once they declared on us) to our ANS, while outnumbered. Our ANS took that drop because of a recruiting drive. We have not taken a beating of any kind.

Your largest GOON war mode nation is now down to 13K NS, the something aweful recruits drag your ANS down but its certainly more then just that going on. In truth I've spotted many Something Aweful recruits that have nomed up aid and grown past your MP/WRC nations so that line really starts to loose effect at that point.

PS - GO THE BOTTOM TEIR WAR! WOOOO! o/

Your largest GOON war mode nation is now down to 13K NS, the something aweful recruits drag your ANS down but its certainly more then just that going on. In truth I've spotted many Something Aweful recruits that have nomed up aid and grown past your MP/WRC nations so that line really starts to loose effect at that point.

You do realize how rapidly we rebuild, right?  Never mind the fact that we're doing double the damage we're taking right now.

You do realize how rapidly we rebuild, right?  Never mind the fact that we're doing double the damage we're taking right now.

Actually there is a crapload of your lower tiers who are still in anarchy, have no aid, 10-16 days inactive, and near ZI.

Edited by LexLuthor18

Hey dont worry we get how it works down at the bottom teir, and yeah total rebuild is easy. Once your down under 1000 infra your really just there for the fun cause total rebuild is only one aid drop away. That said its great experiance for our lower teir guys, many fighting their first war and taking their first nukes. Been a good fight thus far, hopefully it keeps up for a while longer.

Well yes, by sheer numbers you've managed to grind us down. But now that your friends have let up on us, we've recovered and are currently wearing out warchests, such as the guy who nuked me and is now effectively useless.

Hey, the LTR is near. 1-1-2014.

The Lower Tier will rise above all others!

Ah jeez, this guy again? At least said revolution is in 2014, which means I hopefully don't have to hear about it for near a year.

We're doing fine thanks.

I should hope, with 200+ members and only 24 above 17k NS.

In fact, GOONS should be the Umbrella of low NS warfare. Not as damaging to anyone, but you are the lemmings to their goliaths.

well if you seem to know the answer why do you even bother asking?

No I'm really trying to see how the lower tiers are doing; being that they are arguably the key factor in this war and nobody talks about them.

Edited by LexLuthor18

No I'm really trying to see how the lower tiers are doing; being that they are arguably the key factor in this war and nobody talks about them.

It depends on your outlook really. The greater the success in the mid teir (say 10K ns - 100K ns) the harder the mop up is in the bottom teir sub-10K NS. Right now there is an abundance of beat down nuclear nations down around the 5K - 10K NS mark that is keeping the absolute bottom teirs a rather savage place to fight. Credit to GOONs etc they do rise to the challenge once they get beat down there.

As for being the Key Factor in the war, I'd still say the Mid Teir has a much bigger role to play as they will be the ones that need to muscle up and swamp the enemy Top Teirs as they drop down and shed infra. Expecting a good fight there over the month/s ahead.

It depends on your outlook really. The greater the success in the mid teir (say 10K ns - 100K ns) the harder the mop up is in the bottom teir sub-10K NS. Right now there is an abundance of beat down nuclear nations down around the 5K - 10K NS mark that is keeping the absolute bottom teirs a rather savage place to fight. Credit to GOONs etc they do rise to the challenge once they get beat down there.

As for being the Key Factor in the war, I'd still say the Mid Teir has a much bigger role to play as they will be the ones that need to muscle up and swamp the enemy Top Teirs as they drop down and shed infra. Expecting a good fight there over the month/s ahead.

Yea, I can tell you from experience the lower tier front has been brutal. No nukes, just straight up conventional and guerilla warfare. As much as I dislike them, the lower-tier GOONS that are still fighting are putting up a pretty good fight.

I say that the lower-tier is key because they're the ones on the frontline. They're the ones who, as far as this war is considered, control the strength of an alliance. The less active and intact lower-tier an alliance has, the more vulnerable the mid and upper tier is.

Edited by LexLuthor18

It's the lower tier, no one cares.

Basically.  Damage to the lower tier can be rebuilt with aid. Damage to upper tiers is significantly more damaging, costing in the billions as opposed to the millions.