An Announcement by the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

Dre4mwe4ver

Beaten down?  I heard GATO was beating us down.

There's a room with Nutkase's name on it in the Temple of Justice post-war, and if GATO wants to contest his membership, you're welcome to declare peacemode on Justitia's Cult to force your point.

Sure if you want to harbor a rogue we have no problem wrecking you or anyone else for that matter. You seem to think we won't be in any position to do so after this war. You are very mistaken in that belief.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've spied 100% of our nations. Scary.

Quite the opposite, spying your PM nations gives us great confidence that you will not bring them out of PM until there is peace in sight. To do otherwise would be strategically unwise. Consider it a compliment that we don't think you would send the majority of your 30k - 70K nations out of PM in their current state.

Sure if you want to harbor a rogue we have no problem wrecking you or anyone else for that matter. You seem to think we won't be in any position to do so after this war. You are very mistaken in that belief.

You seem to think there will be an after this war while those people are declared rogue. You are very mistaken in that belief.

Sure if you want to harbor a rogue we have no problem wrecking you or anyone else for that matter. You seem to think we won't be in any position to do so after this war. You are very mistaken in that belief.h

You have no problem whatsoever when your side is harboring rogues per your definition ;) :), so, pro-tip, maybe you should pursue that first. Edited by shahenshah

Those with any inquiries regarding any official stances held by GATO regarding any nations, alliances or circumstances may refer to the Official Announcements, and only the Official Announcements themselves, or contact those in GATO Government elected to establish, express, and communicate those stances, namely the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Assembly Chairman, just we have consistently and continually sought out government officials of all directly relevant and involved alliances prior to taking action. For the current election cycle: myself and Laserwolf.

For those uninterested in perusing official matters, you are well within your rights to continue your posturing, propaganda, or general banter in whatever manner you see appropriate to represent yourselves with.

Rogues are not alliances, and therefore cannot form an exception within the category "alliances" since they are outside that category.

Depends on the definition of rogue and alliance. People speak of "rogue alliances" all the time. When Ninjas and FnKa attacked GOONS, the community referred to it as "roguefest" also according to one of the definitions of" rogue", it can mean a scoundrel or mischievous person. Even though on these forums, I have always read it as "someone going against the norms of their alliance". That's how it's commonly used, but considering Nutkase's question implies GATO's definitions are wrong; we can not assume he accepts such a definition.

Also, good luck Nutkase's. I'm jealous. I couldn't ever get GATO to attack me. So it's quite an award. Edited by Omniscient1

The thing is if GATO is going to pursue this policy than that policy is going to be pursued towards a wider variety of alliances and nations on GATO's side as well. Personally, I'm hoping this happens and makes this war longer and grow the clusterfuck :D. More casualties for all.

Edited by shahenshah

Trade sanction, really? You just moved my efforts from your side in general to now just you.

The difference being we went to AI and they said nutkase was a ghost. The people on our side claim their members and if you want to go to war with them over it....that is your right. If he wanted to hit us so bad he should have sat on an AA we were actually at war with.

How about now?

Believe that if you wish. Who am I to tell you otherwise simply because the truth inconveniences you?

Perhaps you mistake my meaning: You say that GATO does not wish to escalate this to the Senate, but you have sanctioned Nutkase via TOP.  So, perhaps TOP is setting GATO up (a sarcastic suggestion), or more probably GATO has already escalated this war to the Senate, along with Everfree Union, Mushroom Kingdom, and Non Grata. 

Indeed, it seems that your coalition has made up its mind and taken us all down a path upon which we must follow but reluctantly.  Or do you deny the facts of the World Sanctions page?

Edited by Schattenmann

Perhaps you mistake my meaning: You say that GATO does not wish to escalate this to the Senate, but you have sanctioned Nutkase via TOP.  So, perhaps TOP is setting GATO up (a sarcastic suggestion), or more probably GATO has already escalated this war to the Senate, along with Everfree Union, Mushroom Kingdom, and Non Grata. 

Indeed, it seems that your coalition has made up its mind and taken us all down a path upon which we must follow but reluctantly.  Or do you deny the facts of the World Sanctions page?

I won't pretend to have done any actual research on this matter, and given the source, I don't really expect that I probably much need to.  But given that GATO is in CnG, if they were pulling some sort of team senate war conspiracy, wouldn't it be easier to go through their close CnG allies and make it an all out assault?

Indeed, it seems that your coalition has made up its mind and taken us all down a path upon which we must follow but reluctantly. Or do you deny the facts of the World Sanctions page?

Perhaps you mistake the facts. Or misinterpret them to suit your rhetoric, but I can hardly hold that against you, as there's an awful lot of that going around, wouldn't you say? :P

As I have repeatedly stated, and repeatedly demonstrated, we have consistently sought communication with the governments of relevant alliances prior to taking any action. We reached out to the government of Anarchy Inc, and upon their confirmation, and only with that confirmation, that nutkase of Aussiralia was not a member of Anarchy Inc, and thus a rogue combatant, have we now chosen to address him as a nuclear rogue.

So, perhaps I do mistake your meaning. If when you say "escalated this war to the Senate," you mean this specific war between nutkase of Aussiralia to Imrahil of Belfalas, then yes. We have remained consistent in sanctioning rogues against ourselves even while a larger war is waged, just as we have sanctioned rogues against your own coalition partners for you, again while this war is waged. If, however, you mean to imply that we seek to escalate this larger inter-alliance "war" "to the Senate," then, as you can see, I'm afraid you are mistaken in that belief. GATO has not sanctioned a member of any alliance, and we have exercised the due diligence in direct communication with your coalition to ensure that such mistakes are not made.

I have not taken that path which you speak of. Whether you would is your choice and yours alone.

So, no, I do not "deny the facts of the World Sanctions page". Rather, I hold the facts in conjunction with the truth.

"The truth is more important than the facts." ~Frank Lloyd Wright

Edit: Formatting issues Edited by Dre4mwe4ver

Shout out to my opponents in FARK (scytale and l2eaper) for fun battles! Also a congratulations to Legion for being able to consistently keep myself, and various other GATO'ans staggered, it's good to see you guys doing some things right for a change.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6