An Announcement by the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

Dre4mwe4ver

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was going to be an announcement where GATO was going to declare anyone that attacks them from Fark to a rogue and would be treated as such.  SO disappointing.   :(

You and Death should read the policy again and realize that Fark counts as a direct ally of those we are at war with.

You definitely caused a lot of unnecessary doo doo with a very confusing OP that made it sound like you were declaring entire alliances as rogues rather than approaching one-off wars as potential rogue nations.

Schatt I know you can read. The op you are referring to stated if there was an issue where a nation not aligned to our current opponents attacked us.....we'd talk to their gov. If we couldn't resolve the issue with thm....then we would have a problem with the alliance.

You and Death should read the policy again and realize that Fark counts as a direct ally of those we are at war with.

They are...but...in the thread where you had declared those members of another alliance rogues for attacking you, my recollection is that the other alliance had refused contact with you at the time of your announcement and had in no way turned over those individuals to you.  But please, if I've got it wrong, tell me.

I also recall that at the time I urged you to simply declare on the other alliance and avoid the whole rogue declaration nonsense.  That you are now under similar circumstances deciding that treaties matter makes you overly legalistic and calls to question whether or not the real reason you aren't declaring those Fark members that attacked you with no war dec rogues is because you are afraid of what Fark might do to you if you tried.

They are...but...in the thread where you had declared those members of another alliance rogues for attacking you, my recollection is that the other alliance had refused contact with you at the time of your announcement and had in no way turned over those individuals to you.  But please, if I've got it wrong, tell me.

Sure, no problem!

I see where you, as you said, "got it wrong" (Your words, not mine. XD It's probably just a misunderstanding, so no worries.):

GATO has not "declared those members of another alliances rogues" for any reason.
No alliances in this conflict has yet to "refuse contact with" GATO.

The only part that is correct is that no individuals were turned over to us. And that's partially because there was no need to do so and partially because no requests to do so were made by any of the involved parties.

I hope that helps, and if there's anything else you're unsure about, feel free to let me know. Wouldn't want anyone else to be drawing conclusions based on faulty info. There's far too much of that going on as is :P Edited by Dre4mwe4ver

Listen this is stupid.  This being jumping on GATO's ass.  GATO has been clear with absolutely everyone in regards to their position in this war.  If the majority of alliances in CN did this, we would all have a bit more fun.

I hate that GATO is "on the other side" but lets be honest, at least part of that was forced.  

People, all of us, use PM as we see fit.  No one has the right to make it into an issue at this point.  I can look at the wars and situations and see its need and use.

Let.it.go.

Two Fark nations hit Darthcyfe. I don't think leadership said "Let's put Fark on GATO!" so much as those guys found some juicy slots.

You missed my point entirely.  Are you incompetent enough to think that adding more horrible alliance to the coalition of cowards will solve your middle tier predicament?  I actually take that back, I should never underestimate your incompetency.

Listen this is stupid.  This being jumping on GATO's ass.  GATO has been clear with absolutely everyone in regards to their position in this war.  If the majority of alliances in CN did this, we would all have a bit more fun.

I hate that GATO is "on the other side" but lets be honest, at least part of that was forced.  

People, all of us, use PM as we see fit.  No one has the right to make it into an issue at this point.  I can look at the wars and situations and see its need and use.

Let.it.go.

I can't believe that I'll say it but I agree with Brehon.  However, I will also say that you need as many as you can to even put a dent on your real target. By that I mean, making sure Gato  nations aren't able to jump in on the DH/DR front.

Cheers to more war.  I can't wait to see Fark burn once more.

You missed my point entirely.  Are you incompetent enough to think that adding more horrible alliance to the coalition of cowards will solve your middle tier predicament?  I actually take that back, I should never underestimate your incompetency.

And you missed my point entirely. But that's not surprising, virtually your entire side is delusional at this point. Have fun winning, Charlie.

Coalition of Cowards?  Equilibrium-4,803 nations     Peace Mode-903-18%       Competence-1,748    Peace Mode-742-43%

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?-Matthew 7:3

And you missed my point entirely. But that's not surprising, virtually your entire side is delusional at this point. Have fun winning, Charlie.

Hey, whatever makes you sleep at night.  Soon your be to paranoid that an Umbrella nation will hit you that you won't be able to rest.  Enjoy your sleep while you can, soon you won't be able to.

Coalition of Cowards?  Equilibrium-4,803 nations     Peace Mode-903-18%       Competence-1,748    Peace Mode-742-43%

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?-Matthew 7:3

You read my post correct.  How many nations does it take to bring us down?  How many alliances?  That wasn't a pm joke, that was a man up and get them casualties post.  But, your side isn't exactly known for fair fights ;-)  I'm not saying that you will win, just laughing at your inability to handle 1 on 1 combat.

I suppose I'm use to logging and see that plank as less of an issue then saw dust in the eye.  Saw dust is the eye can be blinding and make you lose sight of your surroundings while the plank will leave a mere bruise.  If I were you, I would be more worried about what tomorrow may bring, or is that why your leadership decided to add another shit alliance on top of the pile of shit alliances to try to combat a Gato entrance to the DH/DR front?  Desperate times have arrived my friend, desperate times indeed.

Hey, whatever makes you sleep at night.  Soon your be to paranoid that an Umbrella nation will hit you that you won't be able to rest.  Enjoy your sleep while you can, soon you won't be able to.

You read my post correct.  How many nations does it take to bring us down?  How many alliances?  That wasn't a pm joke, that was a man up and get them casualties post.  But, your side isn't exactly known for fair fights ;-)  I'm not saying that you will win, just laughing at your inability to handle 1 on 1 combat.

I suppose I'm use to logging and see that plank as less of an issue then saw dust in the eye.  Saw dust is the eye can be blinding and make you lose sight of your surroundings while the plank will leave a mere bruise.  If I were you, I would be more worried about what tomorrow may bring, or is that why your leadership decided to add another shit alliance on top of the pile of shit alliances to try to combat a Gato entrance to the DH/DR front?  Desperate times have arrived my friend, desperate times indeed.

Are you seriously calling us out for not having a "fair fight"?

Gareths quote is ringing more true every time you post!

Are you seriously calling us out for not having a "fair fight"?

Gareths quote is ringing more true every time you post!

Cute.  How else would you describe it other then a dog pile?  I'm just poking fun at the sheer amount of dogs your willing to sacrifice in an attempt to take down an elephant.  Some of these nations just won't be able to rebuild.  Wouldn't it be better, for your sake to try to plan for the next attempted take down?

Jeez.  What’s with all the e-lawyering, bawwing and talking.  Is this a war game or what?  Are we here to fight and have fun or here to wait until Admin turns the game off and regretfully say “I missed my chance”?  What’s with all this peace mode stuff?  I direct that to both sides when nearly your entire alliance seems stuck in peace mode for the duration of the war whether in this war or others.

I made a mistake because I was bored.  Even worse, I convinced my brothers to follow me in.  I said to Fark gov that I’d be willing and even happy to be given to GATO so they can attack me as a rogue.  Shoot, I’d at least get some action and some fun out of a war game.  But, I guess Fark gov felt that would not be the right thing to do out of loyalty.  So, here I am.  I say to you that I did this without gov permission whether gov wants to cover for me or not.  I attacked GATO and convinced others to join.  If GATO wants satisfaction, come get me.  I do not want any Farkers to come defend me if GATO comes for me during this war.  But know this GATO, I’d be very disappointed with you if you chicken out and hire out someone else to do your dirty work.  It is your fight to enjoy.

I also recall that at the time I urged you to simply declare on the other alliance and avoid the whole rogue declaration nonsense.  That you are now under similar circumstances deciding that treaties matter makes you overly legalistic and calls to question whether or not the real reason you aren't declaring those Fark members that attacked you with no war dec rogues is because you are afraid of what Fark might do to you if you tried.

Ok I'll try to clarify here. When we decided to reiterate how we take bandwagoning and rogues we had declared on GOD and Invicta. DB4D and RnR had a couple of wars pop up on us a few days after we declared. RnR is tied to GOD and DB4D to Invicta. We had a few cases where a nation from an alliance hit one of ours we went to their gov and they called it a mistake and even agreed to reps. Now when Dre4m went to RnR and DB4D they said they were gov sanctioned attacks. We said fine we consider that statement your declaration of war. We posted our recognition of those declarations and the policy.

The policy says that if someone who is NOT directly tied to someone we are at war with hits one of our guys we will consider them a rogue and if the alliance refuses to cooperate then we would consider that a DoW on us in a war seperate from the EQ war. Fark and RIA have had wars on us but they ARE directly tied to people we are at war with...so our policy does not apply to them. You get that? If someone not directly allied to someone we are fighting wants to hit us they need to find a chain and post a DoW. That's fine and I'll draw up a target list for them and all alliances in the chain. We will not tolerate bandwagoning for shits and giggles. There are ways to do things with some dignity. GATO may not be perfect but I think we deserve at least this small respect.

"Coalition of Cowards" is a throwback to Karma when numerous NPO allies attempted to abandon them when the Order finally ran into a bad war.

maybe somebody in FARK will declare on me?

Probably not but im trying my best to lose all my infra to open myself to more of you guys! So far no one in DB4D, Legion, RnR, FARK, GOD, and Invicta and anyone else out there has decided to hit me....

Cmon FARK prove me wrong?

Probably wont but Ive found some nice targets from FARK

See you in a couple days