An Announcement by the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

Dre4mwe4ver

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to focus my efforts on blowing up warchests now, and it's hard to do that when you are all hiding in hippie.

So, what you're telling me is that by doing nothing, we have frustrated your efforts to achieve your objective? From a cost-benefit analysis standpoint... not bad. :|

There might come a time when GATO might have more announcements than war mode nations in this war.

I'm trying. What's the count so far? XD

Always good to be recognized in a crowd

/me tips hat.
Of course.

I was bored.  cheekygrin.gif

I find that to be an acceptable reason, and I might also add that it is DarthCyfe...

jk :wub: you, Cyfe

Let's be honest, our government has probably been wanting to say that to people for a long time. :awesome:

Well since you said it, I can't get in trouble for agreeing right????? :P

Too bad no one is in my range, I was hoping to be able to play in a couple of days. :(

Edited by Laserwolf

I thought this was going to be an announcement where GATO was going to declare anyone that attacks them from Fark to a rogue and would be treated as such.  SO disappointing.   :(

I thought the same thing, may be their finally noticed that their attempt of create a new policy was stupid and non nonsensical. 

Too bad my nation is not going to take as big of a pummeling as these FARK nations.

The graphic below disagree with you. 

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=720633

I thought this was going to be an announcement where GATO was going to declare anyone that attacks them from Fark to a rogue and would be treated as such.  SO disappointing.   :(

I thought the same thing, may be their finally noticed that their attempt of create a new policy was stupid and non nonsensical.

I believe your belief that such a "new policy" existed has resulted in your disappointment. Contrary to that mistaken belief, there was no "new policy" but a reiteration of GATO's will to always utilize and enforce diplomacy in the face of uncertainty in an attempt to reach resolution or reconciliation. We have practiced due diligence with Fark gov in investigating the spy and actual war attacks, and they have been most cooperative and forthcoming in that communication and in their declaration of Fark's stance that they are at a state of war with us, pursuant to their ties with their MDoAP partners in R&R, who have also engaged in a state of war with us, a declaration that, upon finding, we have now officially recognized. We appreciate that willingness to communicate, and as I'm afraid I may not have made that clear before, I might take a moment at this time to thank their representatives for their professionalism and understanding. It is genuinely appreciated.

I apologize if our old fashioned desire to seek reasoned dialogue as opposed to emotional knee-jerk reactions have inconvenienced any of you in any way.

So, what you're telling me is that by doing nothing, we have frustrated your efforts to achieve your objective? From a cost-benefit analysis standpoint... not bad. :|

Yes, you have been frustrating.  Hiding in hippie while shouting "na na bo bo you can't touch me" is beyond annoying.  Grow a pair and take your licks already.

I believe your belief that such a "new policy" existed has resulted in your disappointment. Contrary to that mistaken belief, there was no "new policy" but a reiteration of GATO's will to always utilize and enforce diplomacy in the face of uncertainty in an attempt to reach resolution or reconciliation. We have practiced due diligence with Fark gov in investigating the spy and actual war attacks, and they have been most cooperative and forthcoming in that communication and in their declaration of Fark's stance that they are at a state of war with us, pursuant to their ties with their MDoAP partners in R&R, who have also engaged in a state of war with us, a declaration that, upon finding, we have now officially recognized. We appreciate that willingness to communicate, and as I'm afraid I may not have made that clear before, I might take a moment at this time to thank their representatives for their professionalism and understanding. It is genuinely appreciated.

I apologize if our old fashioned desire to seek reasoned dialogue as opposed to emotional knee-jerk reactions have inconvenienced any of you in any way.

You definitely caused a lot of unnecessary doo doo with a very confusing OP that made it sound like you were declaring entire alliances as rogues rather than approaching one-off wars as potential rogue nations.

We have had this happen, but its been worked out peacefully so far.