An Announcement by the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

Dre4mwe4ver

How many nations does it take to bring us down?  How many alliances?  That wasn't a pm joke, that was a man up and get them casualties post.  But, your side isn't exactly known for fair fights ;-)  I'm not saying that you will win, just laughing at your inability to handle 1 on 1 combat.

Are you seriously whining and calling Eq cowards because your side is out numbered? So by your own standards Umbrella and your friends in DH has a long history of being a bunch of cowards too.;

When I think that the level of irony and hypocrisy coming from DH can't go higher someone shows that I was wrong.

:facepalm:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute.  How else would you describe it other then a dog pile?  I'm just poking fun at the sheer amount of dogs your willing to sacrifice in an attempt to take down an elephant.  Some of these nations just won't be able to rebuild.  Wouldn't it be better, for your sake to try to plan for the next attempted take down?

Weird considering DH do the same tactic, so either you apply double standards or ignore what is going on within DH.

Why try to take you down later when we are quite happy to do it now? I unfortunately am not a patient person.

maybe somebody in FARK will declare on me?

Probably not but im trying my best to lose all my infra to open myself to more of you guys! So far no one in DB4D, Legion, RnR, FARK, GOD, and Invicta and anyone else out there has decided to hit me....

Cmon FARK prove me wrong?

Probably wont but Ive found some nice targets from FARK

See you in a couple days

A lot of us on the other side can say the same. Your situation is not unique to just your side ;-)

Jeez.  Whats with all the e-lawyering, bawwing and talking.  Is this a war game or what?  Are we here to fight and have fun or here to wait until Admin turns the game off and regretfully say I missed my chance?  Whats with all this peace mode stuff?  I direct that to both sides when nearly your entire alliance seems stuck in peace mode for the duration of the war whether in this war or others.

I made a mistake because I was bored.  Even worse, I convinced my brothers to follow me in.  I said to Fark gov that Id be willing and even happy to be given to GATO so they can attack me as a rogue.  Shoot, Id at least get some action and some fun out of a war game.  But, I guess Fark gov felt that would not be the right thing to do out of loyalty.  So, here I am.  I say to you that I did this without gov permission whether gov wants to cover for me or not.  I attacked GATO and convinced others to join.  If GATO wants satisfaction, come get me.  I do not want any Farkers to come defend me if GATO comes for me during this war.  But know this GATO, Id be very disappointed with you if you chicken out and hire out someone else to do your dirty work.  It is your fight to enjoy.

but Scytale, how about with this precious infra and tech? I love my infra and tech, I won't fight! :(

Someone has to do the nuking.

Please note that the NS difference lost between our nations is 3k ns while the differences between scytale's is 4k and I2eaper is 5k. I mean, last I checked 3k is not greater then 9k. Let alone I have also been fighting the legion nation 3 days longer and am not nuking him back either. Obviously this damage output will change over the next few days here, but even still I am putting a significant amount of damage on them in Day 3 compared to what is happening to my nation.

The next few days will be fun. :)

What’s up with all this wiener waving?  I couldn’t care for pixels.  I care far more about a good war, you know…in a war game.  In fact, I love a war where I’m the underdog and have to work to do damage.  What’s the fun in fighting a battle that you completely overpower your opponent?  Unless you like that sort of thing like beating up little kids because you're afraid to take on the big boys.

/ edited for grammar and formatting problems

Edited by scytale

Why anyone in todays age would talk about disbanding an alliance needs to be smacked.  Thought everyone was done with that kind of crap?  After all isn't that what wars in the past were about, stopping people from being able to apply that kind of pressure.  Damned fools.

Ok I'll try to clarify here. When we decided to reiterate how we take bandwagoning and rogues we had declared on GOD and Invicta. DB4D and RnR had a couple of wars pop up on us a few days after we declared. RnR is tied to GOD and DB4D to Invicta. We had a few cases where a nation from an alliance hit one of ours we went to their gov and they called it a mistake and even agreed to reps. Now when Dre4m went to RnR and DB4D they said they were gov sanctioned attacks. We said fine we consider that statement your declaration of war. We posted our recognition of those declarations and the policy.

The policy says that if someone who is NOT directly tied to someone we are at war with hits one of our guys we will consider them a rogue and if the alliance refuses to cooperate then we would consider that a DoW on us in a war seperate from the EQ war. Fark and RIA have had wars on us but they ARE directly tied to people we are at war with...so our policy does not apply to them. You get that? If someone not directly allied to someone we are fighting wants to hit us they need to find a chain and post a DoW. That's fine and I'll draw up a target list for them and all alliances in the chain. We will not tolerate bandwagoning for shits and giggles. There are ways to do things with some dignity. GATO may not be perfect but I think we deserve at least this small respect.

You are still pretending that you are in any position to decide what you are and are not going to "tolerate?"

Talk about a delusion.

You are still pretending that you are in any position to decide what you are and are not going to "tolerate?"

Talk about a delusion.

Taking all the factors into consideration, I'd say GATO is in a reasonably good position to decide what they will and will not tolerate.

Taking all the factors into consideration, I'd say GATO is in a reasonably good position to decide what they will and will not tolerate.

If your theory is that NPO is going to step in and throw their own coalition mates under the bus, I think you are delusional.  Even if NPO wanted to, which I strongly doubt, they couldn't.  If they tried it would be political suicide, going against all the progress they have made since their pre-Karma ways.

If your theory is that NPO is going to step in and throw their own coalition mates under the bus, I think you are delusional.  Even if NPO wanted to, which I strongly doubt, they couldn't.  If they tried it would be political suicide, going against all the progress they have made since their pre-Karma ways.

My theory is that GATO still has the bulk of its strength, as do their exclusive-ish allies in House Baratheon and Hooligans. Having something to deploy grants you to freedom to dictate terms of your own deployment, to an extent. By comparison, alliances already fully engaged don't have that same freedom, whether they're doing well or not.

I don't know where NPO's breaking point in the "Coalition-mates vs. Allies" matter falls. It wasn't really what I had in mind when I made the last post. With regard to House Baratheon, there's also the matter of Dark Templar's breaking point on a similar question in the form of a broader "present vs. future interests." I don't know where that point is, either. I just know that there is a point somewhere out there. Everybody has one.

I also know my own level of toleration for intra-coalition detriment: very, very low. Given SF/XX has spat in NPO's face no less than twice now, in Brehon's shoes, I'd have done a mighty fine Grub impression by now. But that's really just me and I don't need much convincing to believe that Brehon is a little more willing to suck up some slaps to the face. Edited by Ardus

My theory is that GATO still has the bulk of its strength, as do their exclusive-ish allies in House Baratheon and Hooligans. Having something to deploy grants you to freedom to dictate terms of your own deployment, to an extent. By comparison, alliances already fully engaged don't have that same freedom, whether they're doing well or not.

I don't know where NPO's breaking point in the "Coalition-mates vs. Allies" matter falls. It wasn't really what I had in mind when I made the last post. With regard to House Baratheon, there's also the matter of Dark Templar's breaking point on a similar question in the form of a broader "present vs. future interests." I don't know where that point is, either. I just know that there is a point somewhere out there. Everybody has one.

I also know my own level of toleration for intra-coalition detriment: very, very low. Given SF/XX has spat in NPO's face no less than twice now, in Brehon's shoes, I'd have done a mighty fine Grub impression by now. But that's really just me and I don't need much convincing to believe that Brehon is a little more willing to suck up some slaps to the face.

I'm sure NPO is not taking anywhere near the level of offense that you are feigning.

I also know my own level of toleration for intra-coalition detriment: very, very low. Given SF/XX has spat in NPO's face no less than twice now, in Brehon's shoes, I'd have done a mighty fine Grub impression by now. But that's really just me and I don't need much convincing to believe that Brehon is a little more willing to suck up some slaps to the face.

I see that the concept of reasonable adults talking out their differences instead of behaving like spoiled childs, is something totally alien to your mindset. :popcorn: