First D34th came to complain about the terrible reps NSO wanted to give to Kaskus, except there were none.

Now that the war is over, he comes to complain about how we ended a war we were justified in starting.

Do you have nothing better to do than follow our alliance around and verbally fart at us?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not write it.

I was trying to give you some credit, J! Take what you can get!

Youwish, you seem as testy as ever!

I did take a test the other day. I got a 100%.

In this thread, I've learned that Youwish would be a poor addition to any alliance, and I feel badly for those who have him.

I'm pretty much the worst possible member you could imagine. I don't do anything, I barely maintain a nation, and I make shit posts on the OWF. God, I love retirement.

Edited by youwish959

Well looky here, all the same folks who were berating both sides of the war for their "arrogance", particularly on the part of Kaskus, are now all respectful and lovey dovey.  Gotta love the PR turn around you spineless sacks of meat.

The fact two warring sides can reduce the animosity in a peace thread is simply a proper way to act.  I know these things elude the grey matter between your ears but for just one thread can you not be a twit?

The fact two warring sides can reduce the animosity in a peace thread is simply a proper way to act.  I know these things elude the grey matter between your ears but for just one thread can you not be a twit?

I tried not being a twit once.  I did not care much for it.

Edited by MitchellBade

Name's mentioned in the OP, and I was apparently DFA's best opponent. Works for me :)

Well looky here, all the same folks who were berating both sides of the war for their "arrogance", particularly on the part of Kaskus, are now all respectful and lovey dovey.  Gotta love the PR turn around you spineless sacks of meat.

No worries, you can always join the opposing alliance to whatever war we get ourselves in. It can become a hobby of yours (and target practice for our noobs)

Gosh whats Kaskus NS now? Like 300,000? 

we got 'em down to 280k, but tech, rebought infra and PMed nations are tough to destroy :(