• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Private channels ftw? 

You stay classy NSO

Got something against it being public knowledge of semutjoget nuking Cerberus and then offering peace 30 seconds later 12 hrs after peace was posted; or about little Chubb there declaring on two of our nations with a declaration referencing the war 3 days after it ended?

I've had my ends with Kaskus. And I'm done.

Those matters have been settled - and anything further will be handled on the spot.

How about you guys get some working fucking private channels first.

An attempt to contact you was made on the 23rd. Only recently was it responded to.

We have forums, a public IRC channel, a private IRC channel, in-game messagable nations, big board forum PMs (which were used to facilitate peace), and FB. Needless to say we have more private channels than you do, if you guys made any semblance of a real effort this wouldn't be an issue.  

Got something against it being public knowledge of semutjoget nuking Cerberus and then offering peace 30 seconds later 12 hrs after peace was posted; or about little Chubb there declaring on two of our nations with a declaration referencing the war 3 days after it ended?

I've had my ends with Kaskus. And I'm done.

Those matters have been settled - and anything further will be handled on the spot.

Well first of all it [url=http://www.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Attack_Date&Search=Kaskus&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance&View=S#nukes]is public knowledge[/url] immediately. And Chubb is 66 days old.

Since we're going to be public about this: 

4 days after the war ended (since that matters to you considering your comment about Chubb): 

To: Unknown Smurf    From: ironchef    Date: 2/24/2013 9:41:19 PM

Subject: Naval Blockade

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 5.00%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 5%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Unknown Smurf    From: ironchef    Date: 2/24/2013 9:44:10 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by ironchef. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 1250 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 57.140 miles of land, 55.119 technology, 165.357 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

To: Unknown Smurf    From: ironchef    Date: 2/24/2013 9:45:47 PM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 777 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,667 soldiers and 33 tanks. Their forces razed 3.714 miles of your land, stole 5.104 technology, and destroyed 20.414 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Unknown Smurf    From: ironchef    Date: 2/24/2013 9:47:12 PM

Subject: Defeat Alert

Message: Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 5 spies, 40.85 infrastructure has been destroyed, 10.21 technology was lost and $638,265.21 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.

To: Unknown Smurf    From: ironchef    Date: 2/24/2013 9:53:58 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by ironchef for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

-------------

Edited by Unknown Smurf

.. is that all you have to say regarding the issue? 

Yep. It's about all the two little incidences were from Kaskus. "Mistakes."

I'm gonna give as many fucks to the 'mistake' of my member as your gov does for yours. Shoes feel a little uncomfortable, not used to such a slimy interior - but hey, gotta walk a mile in someone's to know what they're about. No?

Yep. It's about all the two little incidences were from Kaskus. "Mistakes."

I'm gonna give as many fucks to the 'mistake' of my member as your gov does for yours. Shoes feel a little uncomfortable, not used to such a slimy interior - but hey, gotta walk a mile in someone's to know what they're about. No?

If those were the only 3 incidents I'd be inclined to agree with you. There were many CMs/attacks from NSO members, as well as a full declaration/attacks from an NPOer, after this thread was started, that was the reason why those "two little incidents from Kaskus" were forgiven.

As for the second bolded part, I think this war has shown that Kaskus gives many more fucks about its members' than NSO ever has. 

As for the second bolded part, I think this war has shown that Kaskus gives many more fucks about its members' than NSO ever has. 

I wouldn't call "playing chicken with a truck and losing" a great way of showing you care.