Mushroom Kingdom Official Sanctification

delendum

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oyababy is the reason Allarchon no longer needs a nation.

Allarchon has no need of a physical presence when his wrath is already embodied in another.

edit lest the unbelievers doubt that Allarchon walks among us:

Last Active: February 14, 2013, 02:04:52 am Edited by rsoxbronco1

Does this mean Evopolis is coming out of peace mode?

e: that ~700 million dong warchest won't last long if so  :D

AA of AA should just cancel their protectorate treaty with TTK since TTK cannot uphold their treaties by protecting AA of AA military or politically regardless of being at war or not.

The whole purpose of the protectorate treaty was to protect AA of AA which has failed to do so.

AA of AA should ask another alliance to protect them instead.

Yes good. Really well done. Im sure it's difficult to win those GA's when the nations you're hitting have much less tech and less infra than you at this point. Let alone the fact that they're engaged in three defensive wars each. Tell us all, how many of these GA victories come with you being the third attacker in a three nation blitz after a nuke? Gotta keep up those superficial GA victory statistics. Amirite?

Face Matt Miller 1 on 1 and we'll see how quickly the tune of this song changes.

Yes good. Really well done. Im sure it's difficult to win those GA's when the nations you're hitting have much less tech and less infra than you at this point. Let alone the fact that they're engaged in three defensive wars each. Tell us all, how many of these GA victories come with you being the third attacker in a three nation blitz after a nuke? Gotta keep up those superficial GA victory statistics. Amirite?

Face Matt Miller 1 on 1 and we'll see how quickly the tune of this song changes.

Perhaps you would like to compare their nations and try again. Besides which, MM is out of oyababy's range.

I was the first attack every single day due to having the highest odds on every GA since the start of the war.  As of the second round, I've been fighting nations with more infrastructure than I have had starting out.  

And I would've loved to declare on Matt Miller... except he sold all his infrastructure off to dodge out of my declaring range before I got out of anarchy...like a true wimp.  He also took a good two weeks to come out of peace mode.  Looks like your hero is a coward.

I am otherwise engaged at the moment. However, he and I have been through that dance in the past where I won ~75% of total GA's with him and was part of the group that ZI'ed him in the first round of Bi-Polar (yes I had 6 opponents as did he). Anyway, carry on with the naming of battlefield saints and all, MK. I am sure it is very important to you. :)

I am otherwise engaged at the moment. However, he and I have been through that dance in the past where I won ~75% of total GA's with him and was part of the group that ZI'ed him in the first round of Bi-Polar (yes I had 6 opponents as did he). Anyway, carry on with the naming of battlefield saints and all, MK. I am sure it is very important to you. :)

Well, that's a stone-faced lie and I have all the battle reports saved on the MK forums in a topic dedicated to you and the other cool cats who declared on me in BiPolar and got rocked to prove it.  You guys lost close to 75% of your GAs on me offensively and I won over 75% of my GAs on you guys... with a much smaller nation.

The odds have evened out, Matty.  Come pick on someone who has a comparable nation now. :smug:

Edited by o ya baby

I was the first attack every single day due to having the highest odds on every GA since the start of the war.  As of the second round, I've been fighting nations with more infrastructure than I have had starting out.  

And I would've loved to declare on Matt Miller... except he sold all his infrastructure off to dodge out of my declaring range before I got out of anarchy...like a true wimp.  He also took a good two weeks to come out of peace mode.  Looks like your hero is a coward.

You do realize you would have had to sell over like 40k NS to attack me at the time, right? That had nothing to do with you, but if you would like to think as much to make yourself feel better, who am I to ask otherwise? :)

bp92NoD.png

The denizens of Space Cuba stand ready and willing to rush onward to the glorious slaughter for Allarchon and his only son, O ya baby. Death to the infidels. Allarchonu Ackbar. All shall bow before the sword of Allarchon, The Faithful O ya baby. May he shower in the blood of the Equilibrium mouthbreathers who have so foolishly attacked our glorious Kingdom. 

Well, that's a stone-faced lie and I have all the battle reports saved on the MK forums in a topic dedicated to you and the other cool cats who declared on me in BiPolar and got rocked to prove it.  You guys lost close to 75% of your GAs on me offensively and I won over 75% of my GAs on you guys... with a much smaller nation.

The odds have evened out, Matty.  Come pick on someone who has a comparable nation now. :smug:

Well, that it certainly going to be hard during this war, perhaps in the next go around Mr. Peanut.

You do realize you would have had to sell over like 40k NS to attack me at the time, right? That had nothing to do with you, but if you would like to think as much to make yourself feel better, who am I to ask otherwise? :)

No... you sold on thousands of infrastructure to drop out of everyone in the top tier's range.  I looked at your nation, saw the little battle swords... a few hours later, you were down to 22 infrastructure by your own hand.  It's okay, Matt.  Being afraid of someone who is better than you is normal.  Allarchon is on my side.

Well, that it certainly going to be hard during this war, perhaps in the next go around Mr. Peanut.

I've been waiting for the rematch since forever, buddy.  You were the first guy I went looking for to declare on.  Sadly, it didn't work out that way.
Edited by o ya baby

oyababy for the new allarchon? I am down for that. The old one is getting to the point of retirement it seems. Though, I feel in order to see who is the true wrath of the current allarchon, Timmeh and oyababy need to duke it out. Then whoever wins, is the new allarchon and whoever loses shall be the left hand of the new allarchon.

oyababy for the new allarchon? I am down for that. The old one is getting to the point of retirement it seems. Though, I feel in order to see who is the true wrath of the current allarchon, Timmeh and oyababy need to duke it out. Then whoever wins, is the new allarchon and whoever loses shall be the left hand of the new allarchon.

Allarchon is infinite.  We would merely be squabbling over who gets to be the left fist and the right fist.  Allarchon is ambidextrous.