It's finally time for the Green Protection Agency to roll out...

Kurdanak

Godzilla - The life of our forums (Rawr, Rawr, Stomp, Stomp)

Problamentino - The GPA has had 28 Presidents over her existence; of those 28, only 8 are still members of the GPA; a quite terrible rate of attrition, especially if you incorporate the fact that a lot of the ex-presidents still play cybernations, abet not as members of the Green Protection Agency. In addition to his semi-remarkable ability to survive us, he has also lead to GPA for a cumulative total of 13 months; far longer than any other President to date. As such, I am nominating him for the Hall of Fame.

Duke of Carteria - Created the current GPA flag

Rooman - While he has since left the GPA to found the Green Old Party, during his time as a member Rooman did more than most to improve our military readiness (yes, neutrals with guns :P); as such, I am also nominating him for the Hall of Fame.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D34th

WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!

D34th has a GPA past???? Speechless!!!!!

This is very much like listening that a grindcore singer played before in a Boys band.

I cetainly nominate or vote for D34th... just because this is SO unexpected to read... WOW, I had no idea!

Stranger things may have happened in CN, but I don't know what.

In my most very humble opinion (at least as humble as any cat could ever be), it is an oversight of the grandest proportions that probablamenteno and Jerdge are not already in there.

Anyway, a few of those that I wanted to nominate have already been, allowing me the opportunity to use 5 noms on those that have yet to be. Therefore, in the interests of avoiding redundancy...

My (om)Nom nom nom nom noms (in alphabetical order):

Azure

Fodell

Jericthegreat

LastoftheRomans

Pippedy

(As an aside, while I am truly honored by the nomination, I have done nothing (yet) to warrant being included in any Hall of Fame, let alone the GPA's.)

Cat

GPA Minister of Membership Compliance

Edited by TheCat

I nominate Azaghul.

WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!

D34th has a GPA past???? Speechless!!!!!

This is very much like listening that a grindcore singer played before in a Boys band.

I cetainly nominate or vote for D34th... just because this is SO unexpected to read... WOW, I had no idea!

Stranger things may have happened in CN, but I don't know what.

LOL! I thought that you knew about that :P

I was in GPA for 8 months IIRC.

plato-006.jpg

Many, since ancient times, have said that this world is but an illusion. It has in fact been said with great authority that, despite our vivid impression that our existence is "real", we're just walking shadows. Imaginary characters in a virtual environment.
We probably don't have the knowledge to determine the truth - there can't be point of contact between what appears and what is - but we know that what "is" must be unalterable and motionless: the flux of events is a veil of illusions.

On the other hand, something must "be". No matter how stupid, whiny, pointless or annoying we may be (and we must recognize that we're plagued by terrible people) something must be "behind" the veil, and our participation however warped of the real essence is what gives us the ideas that stir the waters of our opinions.

Some characters are more "real" than others. We maintain that there are people, in CyberNations, whose understanding of the natural laws, of the human soul and of the art of governing is far superior to that of the masses.

The Green Protection Agency has historically been blessed with an overabundance of such great individuals. While the world around us has oftentimes been rocked by conflict, hatred, treachery and immoderate passion, while countless individuals based their hopes for prosperity in the illusionary equilibrium of forces, or in equally false superstitions of doom, the Agency has always remained open, independent, civil, curious of the world and ready to speculate on knowledge rather than on power.
No worldy power and no tribal magic can give us what we need to really become human. To be honest, we at the Agency don't know what will happen either, but we're definitely here to be open to learn about it. We are the Observers.

Some of us express more than others this tension towards civilization. It's only natural that we wish to honour the brightest of these enlightened leaders, adding their names to the Agency's Hall of Fame.

The GPA Philosopers Minority Group thus hereby fully endorses this announcement. Onward to knowledge!

[hr]
My nominations:
  • Azaghul - Indomitable fighter, proud and intelligent, Azaghul has always carried the banner of fairness, civilty and honour. His dedication to his friends is unlimited and his resistance against any trial has yet to meet the obstacle he can't overcome - if that's at all possible. He's the enemy you never want to meet and the friend you'd be happy to have besides you in trying times. He relatively recently reached an high position in his current alliance and he's already proving to be ready for the tests of the current time. Any alliance that had or has him among their members must be grateful of having received his contribution.
  • D34th - His fame as gifted artist and tireless polemicist is second to no one in the cyberverse. Yet he never indulged into complacency and lazyness, always being ready to exchange fair quips and blows with friends and adversaries alike. A true sportsman and an obiquitous PR.
  • El Bruc - This ruler of ancient times was an almost insuperable writer and a relentless debater, yet he was never boring, having produced some of the most entertaining and also deeply thought walls of text of the history of the GPA. He is also remembered as a statesman, a public figure of high profile and a trouble-loving rascal!
  • probablamenteno - Prob is just the personification of what the true disciple of the Agency should be. Indefatigable, irreducible in defending his ground, kind with the meek, nice with the young, inspiring, severe against vice but understanding of weakness, he's also immensely knowledgeable of the inner workings of our nations and ever ready to openly share his thoughts and writings with others. No few of the things we know come from his intelligence of things. He is also known as a terrifying recruiter and an unmatched statesman.
[hr] 

In my most very humble opinion (at least as humble as any cat could ever be), it is an oversight of the grandest proportions that probablamenteno and Jerdge are not already in there.

Prob was in Cabinet in 2012 and 2011. But, as now he didn't manage to sneak into the Cabinet in time, for sure we're not letting him miss this occasion. Or else...

On the other hand I am ridiculously overestimated: other than plaguing every forum I go to with endlessly verbose (and often rather pointless) posts I have always done very little.

I find your lack of Antonio disturbing. Man made you guys look good.

And of course, Valid - my first censure.

And Dilber - fuck your Dilrow :P

o/ Neutral Menace

Edited by Rayvon

I was hoping for something else, and you know,it GPA. But I guess I'll use this topic to nominate Caladin,Kurdanak and Jerdge then..:-)

Don't worry, one day we WILL elimate the Brony menace that plagues us.  Until that time .... I came to nominate Azaghul, but I see was was beaten to it.

Also Shay, but ditto.

But inspired by the Imperator Emeritus and Dark Lord himself, I will nominate ... Apriland  ...  wherever the tides may have taken her.  Cool gal.   :wub:

I find your lack of Antonio disturbing. Man made you guys look good.

And of course, Valid - my first censure.

And Dilber - fuck your Dilrow :P

o/ Neutral Menace

Antonio ... Good call!

Valid ... hmm, maybe not so much :P

Sadly, Dilber is ineligible, for though he strides as a collosus across the worlds stage, he has not (as yet) been a member of the GPA.

Surprised Kurushio hasn't been mentioned yet by the more .... socially inept members of the community :)