Umbrella-AI Propaganda Thread

AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

HHAYD, I mean this in the nicest way. I'm sure as a person you have many many positive qualities and things you should be proud of. Have you considered that the making of propaganda images might not be one of these things?

I would not really call it a Propaganda image in the sense.

More like simply gathering stats to make a point in opposition to a DH propaganda style.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHAYD, I mean this in the nicest way. I'm sure as a person you have many many positive qualities and things you should be proud of. Have you considered that the making of propaganda images might not be one of these things?

I wasn't using that picture pulled off from CN Wiki as a propoganda. I was explaining a propoganda using statistics.

I would not really call it a Propaganda image in the sense.

More like simply gathering stats to make a point in opposition to a DH propaganda style.

I was actually referring to his posting a videogame screenshot as a "nuff said" image.

Well, that and his multiple incomprehensible pieces of propaganda from previous wars.

Because MS Paint and GIMP doesn't work on my laptop for some reason.  :mellow:

(at least it's self-explanatory...)

lego-foosball-table-700x563.jpg

The "ball" of political influence is with the rebellious forces opposing an evil empire, and their goal is in sight, but this is a delicate time.  The powerful defensive forces of the empire may be too rigid in their tiers to block the attack that's coming.  Both sides need to be careful, though.  Too much force applied too quickly could make the whole playing field collapse like a set of lego bricks.  A Good Cartoon.

Edited by Lamuella

The "ball" of political influence is with the rebellious forces opposing an evil empire, and their goal is in sight, but this is a delicate time.  The powerful defensive forces of the empire may be too rigid in their tiers to block the attack that's coming.  Both sides need to be careful, though.  Too much force applied too quickly could make the whole playing field collapse like a set of lego bricks.  A Good Cartoon.

I see it as a master puppeteer being at work with the most delicate of structures.

179512_5_1_vw_zpsc5698c45.jpg

Interpret this and its relation to the gratuitous use of peace mode as you may (I didn't make the image, but it seemed fitting).

As the sky fills with giant mushrooms, Equilibrium start to wonder if they should have chosen to have fun with themselves instead.  A Good Cartoon.