Umbrella-AI Propaganda Thread

AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

You only need enough to buy nuclear weapons at that level. They do more than enough damage to lowtier nations without the tech bonus.

Which is to say none. Nuking lower tier is like pounding sand.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stopped reading here; need you to shorten your point up a scosh

I dont know what your plan is next time. This war your plan is "run away"  judging by the amount of people that have run away from their AAs 2 words seems to be your best yet. No point hiding when a single click can find them no matter what dark corner they bravely ran away to

Edited by Alterego

I dont know what your plan is next time. This war your plan is "run away"  judging by the amount of people that have run away from their AAs 2 words seems to be your best yet. No point hiding when a single click can find them no matter what dark corner they bravely ran away to

and yet it seems to be working in letting us hit peace mode. or should we just chalk that up as ineptitude on your coalitions behalf? 

You do realize that several alliances on our side of the web have always swit-..... sigh. Forget it.

Aww cmon Chax; just because of Walling* doesn't mean all of ODN is fat. At least give them the skinny snooki! :P 

* = walling :wub: 

P.S. I think there's a good propoganda piece here, but I'm terrible at it so I'l llet someone with skills do it (cough*d34th*cough): 

Image 1: Clique (MK/DH clique image)

Image 2: Clique (MK/C&G clique image)

Image 3: Boom (Nuke blowing all of them up)

Image 4: Dead toad

Aww cmon Chax; just because of Walling* doesn't mean all of ODN is fat. At least give them the skinny snooki! :P

* = walling :wub: 

P.S. I think there's a good propoganda piece here, but I'm terrible at it so I'l llet someone with skills do it (cough*d34th*cough): 

Image 1: Clique (MK/DH clique image)

Image 2: Clique (MK/C&G clique image)

Image 3: Boom (Nuke blowing all of them up)

Image 4: Dead toad

Image 4 should be the servers operating at full capacity and shutting us out. 

...both sides have people with RL obligations. That type of propaganda is retarded imo. 

Yeah no kidding everyone has RL obligations.  I'm no different.  But several points go to you for displaying your over-sized genius brain.

Anyways, the point is this is "propaganda" and if you can't find the humor in his absolute shock and anger at receiving a nuke during a war, then I'm not sure what to tell you.