Umbrella-AI Propaganda Thread

AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than disregard their interests, our upper tiers will often make considerable attempts to see things from the perspectives of those smaller than themselves. A Good Cartoon.

O yes of course! Competence's war strategy and rhetoric has put an emphasis on the size and strength of their lower tiers from the beginning! :)

Edited by Isotope

O yes of course! Competence's war strategy and rhetoric has put an emphasis on the size and strength of their lower tiers from the beginning! :)

It makes about as much sense as claiming that we're "hiding behind" them, which was the original intention of the Mike Lester illustration you adapted this from.

3t3oom.jpg

Rather than listen to reason, the proponents of "quantity" will continue on an obsessive, unwinnable crusade to avenge past losses, which will drive their friends from them and lead the cynical into claiming that they are as monstrous as the monsters they fight. A Rather Cynical Take On The Batman Mythos.

Rather than disregard their interests, our upper tiers will often make considerable attempts to see things from the perspectives of those smaller than themselves. A Good Cartoon.

OR:

Disqu's upper tier is using their middle and lower tier as meatshields.

Che care to explain those last Ai and Equilibrium pieces? I've got no clue what they refer to..

they are variants on the Enron logo. Essentially they try to imply that we are a House of Cards about to collapse. Wrong of course, but quite clever in its way. 

To scare some members, those that were born after that scandal will be 13 next year. Teenagers. 

they are variants on the Enron logo. Essentially they try to imply that we are a House of Cards about to collapse. Wrong of course, but quite clever in its way. 

To scare some members, those that were born after that scandal will be 13 next year. Teenagers. 

And they'd better stay off my damned lawn. 

I get a D for effort on this one, but I'm bored.

y7Yqcq9.gif

Aaahh.. Yeah I've heard of Enron. It was just never bing enough thing here in Finland that I'd actually recognize the logo though.