Umbrella-AI Propaganda Thread

AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got tired of making this so its kind of incomplete.

c0cfeeef536676f4d7061669fd146574.gif

Not bad.  If you'll take a suggestion, you could turn it into a retro Fresh Prince thing by making it "clique, clique, clique, click, boom".  Just add some kind of explosion instead of the last image.

So this Umbrella walks into my house and starts spreading its legs like it wants to show me something.

I was like "dude, dont be doin that in my house, its bad luck."

He just ignored me and continued to open up on a personal level. (I think he had some issues at home, or a bad drug addiction.)

I tried being nice at first, but eventually his drunken rants about AI became too much to bear so I kicked him out.

There was this storm outside and hes like "Dude! you cant leave me out here."

And I was like "Yeah I can, youre an Umbrella, homie."

I felt bad after a while so I gave him to some homeless guy named VE, but eventually I had to kill them both after realizing they were both still on my porch.... 

Don't want to be mocked?  Don't have retarded foreign policy that you can't actually back up.

When coming up with a war policy you have to be sure your enemy can follow it. In this case we were dealing with DH and needed something with less than double digit words. Despite simplifying our war message we unfortunately failed at getting the message across, It seems 9 words was just too much to comprehend. Next time we will try 5 words or less. Three seems to be the ideal number "everything must die" being one of your own that you managed to comprehend.

Don't want to be mocked?  Don't have retarded foreign policy that you can't actually back up.

I personally don't give a shit about the "mocking". Just found it amusing to see NG publicly mocking their own allies.

P.S look in the mirror

I already called them out privately for that attack on one is an attack on all bollocks

Fair enough. Still thought you would try to keep it in house. 

When coming up with a war policy you have to be sure your enemy can follow it. In this case we were dealing with DH and needed something with less than double digit words. Despite simplifying our war message we unfortunately failed at getting the message across, It seems 9 words was just too much to comprehend. Next time we will try 5 words or less. Three seems to be the ideal number "everything must die" being one of your own that you managed to comprehend.

I should have known 3 words was beyond the reading comprehension of an AI member.

Everything. Must. Die.

Get it right.