Umbrella-AI Propaganda Thread

AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly what the piece suggests, I'm glad that there are smart people around here to properly interpret my work. Kudos.

As a pure sidenote that's to do with propaganda but not so much with the game:

http://agoodcartoon.tumblr.com/

a fun site if you have some time to kill and love bad political cartoons.

Where does cannon fodder fit in the Lapdog-Sycophant continuum? It's hard to keep track of our constant demotions and promotions. 

"Cannon fodder is an informal, derogatory term for military personnel who are regarded or treated as expendable in the face of enemy fire. The term is generally used in situations where soldiers are forced to deliberately fight against hopeless odds (with the foreknowledge that they will suffer extremely high casualties) in an effort to achieve a strategic goal. The term may also be used (somewhat pejoratively) to differentiate infantry from other forces (such as artillery, air force or the navy), or to distinguish expendable low-grade or inexperienced soldiers from supposedly more-valuable veterans."

If after read that you still can't see why I called VE and Deinos cannon fodder and how it fit perfectly with your Lapdog-Sycophant nature, the than you're a lost cause. 

"Cannon fodder is an informal, derogatory term for military personnel who are regarded or treated as expendable in the face of enemy fire. The term is generally used in situations where soldiers are forced to deliberately fight against hopeless odds (with the foreknowledge that they will suffer extremely high casualties) in an effort to achieve a strategic goal. The term may also be used (somewhat pejoratively) to differentiate infantry from other forces (such as artillery, air force or the navy), or to distinguish expendable low-grade or inexperienced soldiers from supposedly more-valuable veterans."

If after read that you still can't see why I called VE and Deinos cannon fodder and how it fit perfectly with your Lapdog-Sycophant nature, the than you're a lost cause. 

I see deinos as mates and far from cannon fodder mate, they quality lads, like yourself, in my own opinion that is. But one thing I will say is vast majority of umb members love deinos and also see them far less as cannon fodder d34th :)

I see deinos as mates and far from cannon fodder mate, they quality lads, like yourself, in my own opinion that is. But one thing I will say is vast majority of umb members love deinos and also see them far less as cannon fodder d34th :)

I can imagine that D34th knows far more than you do about being a lapdog, 'Mos.

Edited by Bob Ilyani

Where does cannon fodder fit in the Lapdog-Sycophant continuum? It's hard to keep track of our constant demotions and promotions. 

It goes meatshield > cannon fodder > sycophant > lapdog > Deinos

that's the continuum :D

Wow thanks for looking up that definition for me. Why did you make some of the text red though? It hurts my eyes.

I love when my propaganda pieces cause such a fuss.

I see deinos as mates and far from cannon fodder mate, they quality lads, like yourself, in my own opinion that is. But one thing I will say is vast majority of umb members love deinos and also see them far less as cannon fodder d34th  :)

Déjà vú.

I remember when Umbrella members used to say the same thing about Sparta in reply to my comments until they weren't necessary anymore.  
Edited by D34th

I love when my propaganda pieces cause such a fuss.

One likes that aren't really impressive since you just changed the context to fit CN and didn't make the actual image. However some of your other work earlier in the thread was quite good, quit slacking off.

On a related note: Chax has the best stuff.

One likes that aren't really impressive since you just changed the context to fit CN and didn't make the actual image.

I've been doing it for quite a while and believe me, my best pieces aren't the good looking ones, but those who cause controversy, like the one that people spend one entirely page talking about.