Umbrella-AI Propaganda Thread

AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~flags pasted on to different war scenes~

Nice, though the thing that irks me with them is that if you're going to spend time to make it fit over the flag of the original pic, then you should warp it so it looks like a flowing flag and not something which looks like its just been slapped on.

I just saw some goons nub sporting this doosey:

E1moqmy.gif

CnG is taking the beating of a lifetime, and they aren't even included on the clique list.
How's that for appreciation, CnG?

I'll be honest though, can't say I'm surprised. AHAHAHAHA, man, nordriech is on there before CnG, that is a slap in the face.

I smell some treaty cancellations postwar.

Edited by Enamel32

E1moqmy.gif

CnG is taking the beating of a lifetime, and they aren't even included on the clique list.

I'll be honest though, can't say I'm surprised. AHAHAHAHA, man, nordriech is on there before CnG, that is a slap in the face.

Um, dude, perhaps before you go jumping to conclusions, maybe you should have a look at this thread (specifically at Gairyuki's work):

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/115096-mks-bi-annual-war-propaganda-workshop/

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

E1moqmy.gif

Oh man look at me use large fonts

it even comes in red

are you all sure you saw me point out this epic fail sig

keep trying sparta.

Um, dude, perhaps before you go jumping to conclusions, maybe you should have a look at this thread (specifically at Gairyuki's work):

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/115096-mks-bi-annual-war-propaganda-workshop/

Oh I see, there's multiple. Still, The sig shortchanges CnG if it's worn by any of their allies presently getting rolled. Given that Goons has a MDoAP with TLR, and given that the bloc is getting rolled for them, I'd be offended if I saw goons sporting that sig.

Oh man look at me use large fonts
it even comes in red
are you all sure you saw me point out this epic fail sig

keep trying sparta.

u, mad?

huehuehuehue

After this war Sparta should be sent to a mental health facility.

Already there.
Jared_loughner_mugshot.jpg Edited by Enamel32

Oh I see, there's multiple. Still, The sig shortchanges CnG if it's worn by any of their allies presently getting rolled. Given that Goons has a MDoAP with TLR, and given that the bloc is getting rolled for them, I'd be offended if I saw goons sporting that sig.

Here, Enamel.  Have this straw.  You were grasping for it so I thought I'd just go and fetch it for you.