Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

I'm beginning to believe that the only alliances who understand each other in this whole matter are NPO, AI and Umbrella.

The rest of you seem to think the other party (regardless of who that might be) don't want war, can't comprehend the tactics being used by the coalition, or are just too busy caught up in themselves and act like they don't understand them anyways.

Also, I have three offensive wars, someone give me 3 defensive, please.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1358568139' post='3079513']
While it is true I have only been around since late 08' I fully understand what has happened in that time. GOONS has gotten away with extortion and many other crimes, it's time to collect that debt.
[/quote]
Eh? What does the OP have to do with us?

Dear Goons, call your bluff on being dynamic and being able to forge your own path.

I hereby challenge you to DOW umbrella and actually fully commit yourselves to fighting them at levels of maximum aggression. :P

Or to quote old favorite movie, "Me grimlock say *execute them*!"

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1358663531' post='3080766']
I understand that its strategdy, its the same one you used last war when you guys used 1000 nations to fight VE. But bragging about how awesome you are is pretty sad when it involves outnumbering an opponent by more than 10-1.
[/quote]
when was the last time you fought an even war again? your side doesnt fight wars that arent already won a month before the first shot is fired, what is it TOP has been saying in this thread, grow some balls?
[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358671586' post='3080871']
Eh? What does the OP have to do with us?
[/quote]
I mean, worst case scenario, Umbrella gets knocked back to the stone age, the alliances who declared lose a bunch of NS, everyones happy, best case scenario you defend your ally and the rest of the world gets to nuke you and MK back to the stone age with your bank masters, its really a win win situation for everyone but doomhouse.

I understand that its strategdy, its the same one you used last war when you guys used 1000 nations to fight VE. But bragging about how awesome you are is pretty sad when it involves outnumbering an opponent by more than 10-1.
[/quote]

Someone should tell Umbrella.

[/quote]

I agree, out numbering an opponent by 10-1 is a horrible thing to do.

Let us do your dirty work and take care of these people who [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Woodstock_Massacre"]outnumber their opponents as a strategy[/url]. You wouldn't believe [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=31042"]the kind of people who have done that [/url]in the past.

Let us join together in this crusade and end the immoral stacking of nations on one target. Umbrella has done it every war. It time we make them pay for doing it in the past. Wouldn't you agree that the best revenge would be to do the same to them? Oh....

Ok seriously what is this. My Nukes are primed. My infantry are ready. My tanks ready to roll over some pathetic little Doomhouse nation. And what happens? No Counters. Nothing. Zilch. My government had emergency sittings late into the night ready to deal with this (OOC: coursework deadline) and nothing.

Honestly.

I can understand Doomhouse trolling. I can understand the tantrums in this thread.

But this? This is just rude. It is impolite. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I bet your mothers thought they raised you to be such nice people as well.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358677483' post='3080893']
I agree, out numbering an opponent by 10-1 is a horrible thing to do.

Let us do your dirty work and take care of these people who [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Woodstock_Massacre"]outnumber their opponents as a strategy[/url]. You wouldn't believe [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=31042"]the kind of people who have done that[/url]in the past.

Let us join together in this crusade and end the immoral stacking of nations on one target. Umbrella has done it every war. It time we make them pay for doing it in the past. Wouldn't you agree that the best revenge would be to do the same to them? Oh....
[/quote]
The best revenge would probably be making us retroactively accept your membership application, but thankfully it looks like we're just going to swap some nukes instead.

[quote name='Dylan Carter' timestamp='1358679594' post='3080901']
The best revenge would probably be making us retroactively accept your membership application, but thankfully it looks like we're just going to swap some nukes instead.
[/quote]

I don't believe we're at war dear.

[quote name='Icewolf' timestamp='1358679396' post='3080900']
Ok seriously what is this. My Nukes are primed. My infantry are ready. My tanks ready to roll over some pathetic little Doomhouse nation. And what happens? No Counters. Nothing. Zilch. My government had emergency sittings late into the night ready to deal with this (OOC: coursework deadline) and nothing.

Honestly.

I can understand Doomhouse trolling. I can understand the tantrums in this thread.

But this? This is just rude. It is impolite. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I bet your mothers thought they raised you to be such nice people as well.
[/quote]
Our mothers would prefer knowing we enjoyed a Saturday night with beer(s) and gin (for players like me) in hand instead of furiously clicking F5 between the hours of 10 pm and 12 am at www.cybernations.net

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358679747' post='3080902']

I don't believe we're at war dear.
[/quote]

Then perhaps cut the "we" from your posts when referring to those making Umbrella pay or whatever you were talking about. It sounds like you're desperately trying to be in the cool kids group. Sad.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358682608' post='3080909']
Then perhaps cut the "we" from your posts when referring to those making Umbrella pay or whatever you were talking about. It sounds like you're desperately trying to be in the cool kids group. Sad.
[/quote]

Nah, I'm definately in the cool kids group. Im in NADC. If your referring to wishing I was in the "war" though, I think you took that position with the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114876"]GATO Declaration[/url] you made tonight. It's ok though, I think its cute :)

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358664888' post='3080806']The irony of? You were literally in Synergy. Your greatest achievement as an alliance is being treatied to NPO and trying, and failing miserably, to tackle Umbrella.[/quote]
And your greatest achievement is pressing accept on Umbrella foreign aid.

No counter, not surprising. I am imagining there is political warfare going on in the DH camp trying to secure the resources needed before making their move. Then you have to throw in time to prepare target lists and such for a colossal amount of nations.

Try to be a little patient, we'll get our global war. A member of DH was attacked, the most powerful one statswise mind you, they aren't going to take this sitting down. I look forward to when this war takes off.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1358679995' post='3080903']
Our mothers would prefer knowing we enjoyed a Saturday night with beer(s) and gin (for players like me) in hand instead of furiously clicking F5 between the hours of 10 pm and 12 am at www.cybernations.net
[/quote]

I love when the people who have spent the last couple of years clicking furiously F5 at update and investing huge loads of time plotting curbstomps in Bob, start whinning and crying and accusing others to "[i]take this game too seriously[/i]" when someone does the same at them.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1358672482' post='3080876']
Dear Goons, call your bluff on being dynamic and being able to forge your own path.

I hereby challenge you to DOW umbrella and actually fully commit yourselves to fighting them at levels of maximum aggression. :P

Or to quote old favorite movie, "Me grimlock say *execute them*!"
[/quote]

You'll need to convince your alliance to fill their warchests with Foreign Aid, first. Otherwise, GOONS is unable to buy a single tank.

As the last Global Wars have shown, going to war without GOONS is like going deer hunting without your accordion. You just leave a lot of useless noisy baggage behind.

Edited by Krashnaia

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1358686492' post='3080929']
yes, yes, we get that you're confident boi
[/quote]

can we skip this part and you can just tell us how we're going to regret this in 1 - 5 years?

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1358686562' post='3080930']
can we skip this part and you can just tell us how we're going to regret this in 1 - 5 years?
[/quote]
can we skip this and you can just become even more of a irrelevant joke next 1-5 weeks.