Announcement from TIO and MCXA

Partisan

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1358487178' post='3078471']
I see the attitude of upgrading with MCXA has gone a full 180 in just a handful of months. Le sad.
[/quote]Things do change, and we're not as close minded as you might think, hell I personally was all for cancelling this treaty altogether, but I'm quite happy to see this upgraded today.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rainbow Bears, you say? Needs moar Funshine!

[img]http://carebear1.up.seesaa.net/image/carebears.gif[/img]
Gratz to TIO and MCXA. Lets see how long the treaty lasts this time around. :P

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1358487623' post='3078479']
I already thought this was an MDoAP! Oh well, congratulations!
[/quote]

It was an mdoap got downgraded, and is now back to an mdoap again.

Which I think is quite novel. I don't believe many mdoaps get downgraded but then get to return as MDOAPS,

[quote name='Michael Schumacher' timestamp='1358487990' post='3078483']
It was, it wasn't, it is again.

I blame SCY. :P
[/quote]

Well the "it wasn't" part [i]might[/i] have been my fault :P

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1358490391' post='3078504']
Things do change, and we're not as close minded as you might think, hell I personally was all for cancelling this treaty altogether, but I'm quite happy to see this upgraded today.
[/quote]

There was a reason the original treaty was downgraded in the first place, and I've seen nothing of change in MCXA to give reason as to why this merited a reversal. But hey keep on working on that 'sphere of influence' of yours, I'm sure it'll work like a charm.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1358491600' post='3078514']
go get your nation wrecked now?

(oh wait...)
[/quote]

Albeit I enjoy your fascination with me, it is starting to get Anne Wilkes creepy. I may have to take out a restraining order on you.

Edited by MitchellBade

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1358519732' post='3078592']

There was a reason the original treaty was downgraded in the first place, and I've seen nothing of change in MCXA to give reason as to why this merited a reversal. But hey keep on working on that 'sphere of influence' of yours, I'm sure it'll work like a charm.
[/quote]Yes, there was a reason, and those reasons are now currently not in effect. Do you really think we'd resign a treaty that we'd downgraded for no reason whatsoever? Of course not. I highly doubt you've been analysing every detail of the TIO-MCXA relationship since you left us, so of course you haven't seen any changes.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1358519732' post='3078592']
There was a reason the original treaty was downgraded in the first place, and I've seen nothing of change in MCXA to give reason as to why this merited a reversal. But hey keep on working on that 'sphere of influence' of yours, I'm sure it'll work like a charm. [/quote]

Masta, I have no problem with you disagreeing with the treaty, or even saying you disagree with it here. However, you have a whole lot of people here at TIO that like you and I'm hoping you like them back. So I'd like to see the tone we use in this thread to represent that. Cheers dude.

Edited by supercoolyellow