[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1356669274' post='3068730']
MK, DT, & FOK all condoned indirect action against AI, and DH knew about the entire thing beforehand. Your move, AI + Coalition.
[/quote]

Whatever. Come down to my level quicker so I can hurl some nukes at you! BTW You lost more NS than my whole nation in the past few days, impressive!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center]The word sure is a changed place. A few months ago DH had big balls fighting a much smaller opposition. Now the balls are gone and they can only muster a single fighting nation who says he is leaving anyway. Even that one nation had to be protected by filling his slots. :lol1:
[img]http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/drague/gay/gayviolet.gif[/img][/center]

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1356697558' post='3068783']
DT, who are your ODP allies and have a MnDoAP treaty with your blocmate TORN are "unjust ones"?
[/quote]

Yup, it was [i]clearly [/i]them I referred to. I would want nothing more than our allies to share in on the fun. The shady bunch, not so much

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1356708156' post='3068801']
[center]The word sure is a changed place. A few months ago DH had big balls fighting a much smaller opposition. Now the balls are gone and they can only muster a single fighting nation who says he is leaving anyway. Even that one nation had to be protected by filling his slots. :lol1:
[/quote]
the world hasn't changed, people going rogue, people finding excuses, people finding cbs wether valid or not depending on the side, idiots like yourself still rampant through-out cn...not that I'm perfect because seriously I'm an idiot most times but at least I don't sit in my self entitled morality chair spilling !@#$ with nearly every single post.

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1356707138' post='3068797'] Whatever. Come down to my level quicker so I can hurl some nukes at you! BTW You lost more NS than my whole nation in the past few days, impressive! [/quote]

And I'll regain back twice your NS without even a blink at the insignificant amount of money being spent on it. Even at ZI I'll be nearly three times your size, so I wouldn't count on being able to play.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1356708156' post='3068801'] [center]The word sure is a changed place. A few months ago DH had big balls fighting a much smaller opposition. Now the balls are gone and they can only muster a single fighting nation who says he is leaving anyway. Even that one nation had to be protected by filling his slots. :lol1: [img]http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/drague/gay/gayviolet.gif[/img][/center] [/quote]

Your posts...they just get worse and worse.

Edited by Masterof9puppets

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1356669274' post='3068730']
MK, DT, & FOK all condoned indirect action against AI, and DH knew about the entire thing beforehand. Your move, AI + Coalition.
[/quote]
i wouldnt doubt it tbh.

Enjoy AI and puppets (master of puppets, that is).

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[/quote]
As opposed to your sphere which has done.......what exactly?

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1356743370' post='3068948']
Wow did you just say that with a straight face. Some one from CnG or DH could say this but how do you rate to say it. WHAT have you done.
[/quote]

More than what your alliance has done. We could go toe to toe on this

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1356744721' post='3068952']
Dude we have existed less than 6 months so by all means lets talk. The Mighty Bank of umbrella doing MKs !@#$%* work since 2007
[/quote]

So Bud, do you think that Umbrella has those 'Gather Intelligence' reports they are getting back from their suicide bomber put into a Google spreadsheet doc or posted in paste bin? They seem old school enough to go paste bin, but you never know. I just hope they spell my name right. I hate it when they get it wrong.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1356626904' post='3068497']
The counters is an issue. As puppets won't nuke them, we don't get to spread the nukes on more nations, and we won't get a proper stagger either. I am wondering why MK condoned this, as they surely knew that we would want to stagger them by ourselves.
[/quote]
Our nation is perfectly in line with our raid rules.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1356744721' post='3068952']
Dude we have existed less than 6 months so by all means lets talk. The Mighty Bank of umbrella doing MKs !@#$%* work since 2007
[/quote]
Wait, I thought Umb didn't ever fight? Which is it? Does Umb always do the heavy work or are they too afraid to fight?

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1356750747' post='3068970']
Our nation is perfectly in line with our raid rules.[/quote]

Perhaps your raid rules need to be rethunk.

[quote]Wait, I thought Umb didn't ever fight? Which is it? Does Umb always do the heavy work or are they too afraid to fight?
[/quote]

Umbrella, in my experience, has always played their cards pretty close to the chest, willing to fight or bank, but relunctant to do either. Good folks, as far as that goes.

Of course they absorbed the diseased cast-off of Nordreich relatively recently, so they might have some kind of illness, but other than that...

[/quote]

Fortunately, your rules don't apply universally any longer, you should be more concerned if that nation is in line with what AI is willing to put up with.

Wait, I thought Umb didn't ever fight? Which is it? Does Umb always do the heavy work or are they too afraid to fight?
[/quote]
Show me where I have said that. I have said they have teched themselves out of usefullness as they have to much in the top tier. But If you would read instead of trying to be a smart ass you would see that I said BANK of umbrella.

[/quote]

I'm just gonna leave that there. I know several people currently in MK that have to be massively p****ed off at this. If you want a war go ahead and declare. If you dont want a war, dont pretend you are TOP, please. No one respects them and no one ever will.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1356751508' post='3068977']
Fortunately, your rules don't apply universally any longer, you should be more concerned if that nation is in line with what AI is willing to put up with.
[/quote]

If AI wants a nation hit it will be hit. My personal read is that AI is currently happy to build and ok with making reasonable accomodation to avoid war. Push a little harder and watch it all explode in your face. I personally have zero-tolerance for this micky-mouse bs, but AI has a little greater than zero tolerance. Not a lot more, just a little.

Flak attack, azaghul, you two specifically I consider old friends, and I have now warned you.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Our nation is perfectly in line with our raid rules.[/quote]

So you allow apps to raid (I say that because he is on your app AA)...interesting and outside the norm for just about every alliance I've ever encountered. It's be nice if you could teach him some basic coordnation skills. In my raiding days coordination on a raid target with those already engaged wasn't just a sign of respect, it was simple common courtesy.

[quote]Wait, I thought Umb didn't ever fight? Which is it? Does Umb always do the heavy work or are they too afraid to fight?
[/quote]

Bud is saying that Umbrella is whatever MK needs it to be, usually Vincent Vega. Clear enough?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1356749864' post='3068966']
So Bud, do you think that Umbrella has those 'Gather Intelligence' reports they are getting back from their suicide bomber put into a Google spreadsheet doc or posted in paste bin? They seem old school enough to go paste bin, but you never know. I just hope they spell my name right. I hate it when they get it wrong.
[/quote]

It's called STORM ok?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1356752914' post='3068988']
Bud is saying that Umbrella is whatever MK needs it to be, usually Vincent Vega. Clear enough?
[/quote]

That's a completely new and unheard insinuation/insult. What is the point though?

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1356753369' post='3068993']
That's a completely new and unheard insinuation/insult. What is the point though?
[/quote]

The point is that some people are Marsellus Wallace. They tell people what to do and they do it: deliver a briefcase, show their woman a good time, go pop some guys because they have annoyed you.

You aren't Marsellus Wallace. You never will be. You are an associate that Marsellus Wallace employs. There are benefits to being Vincent Vega--so long as you remember your place of course.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1356754509' post='3069004']
The point is that some people are Marsellus Wallace. They tell people what to do and they do it: deliver a briefcase, show their woman a good time, go pop some guys because they have annoyed you.

You aren't Marsellus Wallace. You never will be. You are an associate that Marsellus Wallace employs. There are benefits to being Vincent Vega--so long as you remember your place of course.
[/quote]

You misunderstand me. I'm not doubting your intentions of trying to generate whatever kind of emotions from me or Umbrella by insinuating, justly or not, that we will follow MK through whatever they tell us to. Others have done it before. I am asking why are you trying it again - if it hasn't produced any result before why do you insist in doing it.

My personal guess is that you're a flat out idiot but I'd like to give you the chance to justify yourself.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1356755160' post='3069010']
You misunderstand me. I'm not doubting your intentions of trying to generate whatever kind of emotions from me or Umbrella by insinuating, justly or not, that we will follow MK through whatever they tell us to. Others have done it before. I am asking why are you trying it again - if it hasn't produced any result before why do you insist in doing it.

My personal guess is that you're a flat out idiot but I'd like to give you the chance to justify yourself.
[/quote]

I think he really just wanted to bring Vincent Vega into a CN conversation.