[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1356434900' post='3067821']
Have fun on your way out, I was hoping to get to play but you're no where near my range
[/quote]
Agreed hoping he comes my way as well :).
[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1356450876' post='3067860']
We wouldn't throw a large nation at you, we'd throw 80.
[/quote]
Then quit side stepping and do it already

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1356457055' post='3067873']
You've exposed them.

Don't be a punk and back out now.
[/quote]
ohh come on Feanor your better than this not much but better

sorry I didnt make your list Puppets maybe ill catch you next round. Good luck out IRL.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting counters, Timmehh (MK), Vespassianus (FOK)[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2] and [/size][/font][/color]AuiNur (DT)

Well AuiNur makes sense, the others not so much :D

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1356622098' post='3068475']
Interesting counters, Timmehh (MK), Vespassianus (FOK)[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2] and [/size][/font][/color]AuiNur (DT)

Well AuiNur makes sense, the others not so much :D
[/quote]

Anyone who knows Vesp knows he's treating this more like a casualty raid than anything.

The counters is an issue. As puppets won't nuke them, we don't get to spread the nukes on more nations, and we won't get a proper stagger either. I am wondering why MK condoned this, as they surely knew that we would want to stagger them by ourselves.

Care to answer that?

On a different note: Have fun puppets. I remember you from back in the day. I am certain that you will have as much fun as the Ai nations you're fighting

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1356626904' post='3068497']
The counters is an issue. As puppets won't nuke them, we don't get to spread the nukes on more nations, and we won't get a proper stagger either. I am wondering why MK condoned this, as they surely knew that we would want to stagger them by ourselves.

Care to answer that?

On a different note: Have fun puppets. I remember you from back in the day. I am certain that you will have as much fun as the Ai nations you're fighting
[/quote]

They aren't counters, they're raids.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1356625964' post='3068494']
2 out of three are ex kronos
[/quote]

Just one, I don't think Timmehh was ever in Kronos.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1356619845' post='3068469']
Agreed hoping he comes my way as well :).\
sorry I didnt make your list Puppets maybe ill catch you next round. Good luck out IRL.
[/quote]

Well I didn't want to hit people that I liked :>

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1356643612' post='3068570']
They aren't counters, they're raids.

Just one, I don't think Timmehh was ever in Kronos.

Well I didn't want to hit [b]people that I liked :>[/b]
[/quote]

YOU LIKED ME YAY :P

Thats why I said two out of the three as Vespa and Auniur are both former Kronos.

o/ Kronos

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1356653938' post='3068635']
One raid at 12:37 pm, one at 1:05 pm and the third at 1:28pm, all on the same day of your declaration. You must have some excellent tech.
[/quote]

You make no point at all with your comment about the times of declaration, but yes, my technology is top notch, real supreme.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1356647179' post='3068589']

Thats why I said two out of the three as Vespa and Auniur are both former Kronos.

o/ Kronos
[/quote]

o/ Kronos 4eva

I don't think Anny was ever Kronos either, maybe though.

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1356659469' post='3068667']
You make no point at all with your comment about the times of declaration, but yes, my technology is top notch, real supreme.[/quote]

My point is, being so well timed, they at least appear to be coordinated. I've certainly seen alliances try to coordinate who respond less effectively and I haven't seen many nations being raided have all their slots filled so fast. Add to that the fact that you're still technically holding an alliance AA, I'm just surprised that you'd be raided so fast.

Maybe it's just that there are so few targets at your level for raiders. However, it's still rude on the part of those raiding considering they are taking AI's slots. Not something I've witnessed experienced raiders do before.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1356660443' post='3068671']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]My point is, being so well timed, they at least appear to be coordinated. I've certainly seen alliances try to coordinate who respond less effectively and I haven't seen many nations being raided have all their slots filled so fast. Add to that the fact that you're still technically holding an alliance AA, I'm just surprised that you'd be raided so fast. [/font][/color]

Maybe it's just that there are so few targets at your level for raiders. However, it's still rude on the part of those raiding considering they are taking AI's slots. Not something I've witnessed experienced raiders do before.
[/quote]

It's because I posted this topic, kind of takes away the whole "search for a target" thing. You must not have been around much during Kronos' time, stealing rogue slots was kind of our thing :P

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1356653938' post='3068635']
One raid at 12:37 pm, one at 1:05 pm and the third at 1:28pm, all on the same day of your declaration. You must have some excellent tech.
[/quote]

If we would have coordinated we wouldn't waste any time after his declaration. (and first i would have tried to convince puppets to re-found Kronos :D )

And heh never underestimate GA-s with high tech. I'm sure Tim's GA-s hurt more than a low tech nuke and i have some pixels too.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1356647179' post='3068589']

o/ Kronos
[/quote]

Pretty sure Auinur isn't ex-Kronos.
Mo9P is ex-DT, I guess that can help the point you're trying to get across.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1356626904' post='3068497']

Care to answer that?
[/quote]
I don't think Timmehhh really cares, he just likes to raid.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1356669033' post='3068727']
I don't think Timmehhh really cares, he just likes to raid.
[/quote]

It's still pretty irritating, and you of all should know that. Can you make sure that you guys don't raid him in the next round of wars then? Would be appreciated

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1356669274' post='3068730']
MK, DT, & FOK all condoned indirect action against AI, and DH knew about the entire thing beforehand. Your move, AI + Coalition.
[/quote]

Nah, I'm not dense. I believe that the unjust ones are smarter than that. Just irritated over their missing ability to keep their own members in place, that's all

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1356695269' post='3068782']
Nah, I'm not dense. I believe that the unjust ones are smarter than that. Just irritated over their missing ability to keep their own members in place, that's all
[/quote]
DT, who are your ODP allies and have a MnDoAP treaty with your blocmate TORN are "unjust ones"?

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1356697558' post='3068783']
DT, who are your ODP allies and have a MnDoAP treaty with your blocmate TORN are "unjust ones"?
[/quote]

They are truly [i]the worst.[/i]

Also, meet Context.

[img]http://static.genspot.com/files/images/brucerea/__tfmf_kuadniwwle22uowwmvtwcxwn_5778f4b8-f70d-46b8-bc9a-2db8c4dd4213_0_original.jpg[/img]

Let me know when you want to take'er out again.

Edited by IYIyTh